What's new

Altaf Hussain Speech - Hyderabad 3rd Jan 2014

if altaf operates gang why did your party head visited nine zero and so called terrorist house in 1996?

you guys actually have no courage to speak against terrorism(TTP)

wow, im speechless

han bhai ap itnay masoom ho kay khusray hi howay na :lol:

During Hyderabad speech Altaf Hussain says that if our rights cannot be given then give a separate provide to Urdu speaking Sindhis. He said that things can escalate from separate province to separate country. He also implied violence and bloodshed.
@Aeronaut @Leader @batmannow @Secur @jaibi

no where altaf said anything about urdu speakers here he said about rural and urban sindh

again media misguiding people and stating false context

BdEJ886CcAA8Pjk.jpg:large

@Secur, with due respect you have not yet engaged with W.11 to stop derailing Thread and stick to topic.

Other members please do not reply to trolls who try to ruin Threads.

@Aeronaut mayday.

Clearly Altaf has the lost the plot, there are people dying all over the country, Im sorry but Article 6 should be applied to Altaf or MQM for threatening to break Pakistan. If Musharraf can be tried for treason then the same should be applied to Altaf bhai.

no where altaf said anything about urdu speakers here he said about rural and urban sindh

again media misguiding people and stating false context

BdEJ886CcAA8Pjk.jpg:large

what you make of the third line ?

mqm has hijacked the economic hub of Pakistan, killed thousands and thousands of Pakistanis in Karachi and Army personnels included. so I see no difference between taliban and mqm terrorists. both should be eliminated !

Its a conscious decision of British authorities to keep a check on Pakistan. MQM held sway over Karachi when Altaf hussain fled to UK.

He was given British citizenship and asylum because he is a useful accessory to keep Pakistan weak. By paralyzing Karachi, his MQM can pretty much bring Pakistan to stand still economically.

MQM political set up is an effective network to gather intelligence and to subvert. they use their sector and unit hierarchy to do that, to know who is voting for whom, which household has what type of political affiliation. If any household or business owner is against MQM. This is how they hunt the people who oppose them in Karachi.

All of this network in Karachi has been used by British MI-6 as revelations in Daily Telegraph and Guardian have come to the fore in Imran Farooq and money laundering case.

Now no foreign intel would tell you to gather info for you. They just use your network to glean info they need. This is what MQM and Altaf Hussain had been doing. MQM may be unknowingly, but Altaf Hussain definitely knows.

There are many illegal Pakistanis, who work very hard, pay taxes but yet dont qualify for UK citizenship. How does Altaf Hussain gets it, is not a question of conspiracy but of intrigue & that too against our country - Pakistan

what you make of the third line ?

he said that if he was dead people will start talking about it, he never expressed any demand for separate country

he said that people should be provided rights other wise they will rebel and it will be out of the control of MQM

i think what he said is true

even though there is already a section supporting mohajir suba its MQM which has keeping such people off from main circuit

political cover of terrorist mqm would soon be blown, if it didnt mend its treasonous ways or controlled its loud mouth terrorist altaf !

You are an Elite member , please act like one too . I said that what MQM does , is what every political party does , either directly or indirectly , either in a city or on a national scale , rest we all are not so naive to not recognize it and pretend that only a single political party operates a " militant wing " . So if you are not awarding the terrorist certificate to the others , what logic is behind awarding it to a single political entity ?

han bhai ap itnay masoom ho kay khusray hi howay na :lol:

Nothing personal . Thanks .

i think MQM should now start demanding a separate province now, enough is enough

@Secur, with due respect you have not yet engaged with W.11 to stop derailing Thread and stick to topic.

Other members please do not reply to trolls who try to ruin Threads.

@Aeronaut mayday.

Mate , I cant stop a single member when the whole crowd is drifting from left to right and from party to party . The best thing is to either " Report " or " Not respond " for the off topic .

i think MQM should now start demanding a separate province now, enough is enough

Pahley Sindh ko tu mutahida karo phir ja kay seperate province ka demand karo.

The current situation/ conditions Pakistan is going through, it is not possible. iltaf hussian is his voice and changing people's voice most urdu speaking considers themselves Pakistan only no muhajar wahajir, what is the problem in declaring oneself Pakistani rather than muhajir no other Province is acting foolish even most karachities are not acting like altaf and lot, give people of Sindh a break.
There is currently no budget to even create a small Province like Hazara, where is altaf's finance team to advise him.

PS. I expect you not reply or reply decently, you have already been reported.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom