What's new

Altaf Hussain Speech - Hyderabad 3rd Jan 2014

I am sorry for that , either message me about " the existing negative feedback " with post numbers and threads and I will respond and take action on that or next time , when you get a negative on expressing " difference of opinion " and not violating " forum rules " , PM me right away . I know its happening and we are trying to control it .

look at my rating now, it was minus 3 now its 11 this is being misused a lot man

look at their ratings, MQM is being called qatil movement and lots of racial thingys and all kinds of names and no bad ratings

This Indian RAW agent called "Altaf Hussain" barking since 24 year ago to seprate province Sindh. But our Pakistan and province SIndh is still united.

You should say that he "Altaf Hussain" will be hang into city Karachi front of millions Sindhis.
Insha Allah.

well here is what PTI and JI said few weaks ago

federal government should give rights or be prepared for incidents like east pakistan break up

Bbu1gg3CMAAP6EZ.png:large

@Leader

Stop spreading these lies, I challenge you to post another source reporting this news except Express News. Express twisted his statement and portrayed it as if he threatened to break the country while NO other newspaper or TV channel reported it like this.

Even if he said that, how shamelessly you are trying to justify Altaf terrorist's threat of breaking this country by referring this false statement.

@Aeronaut @Jungibaaz Please delete his posts if he fails to provide another reliable source (except express news) to back his above post..

what if i see offensive or silly accusations against any other parties leadership .. will a report get poster a negative marking

A report may get a post deleted by a moderator , but not a negative marking .

@pak-marine

Altaf's reign of terror is relevant only till the crown he pledged alleigence to feels the need for it.

Our financial hub is hijacked by a terrorist who is willing 'rent' his loyalists to the will of the british crown in order to puy pressure on the Pakistani state to have their way in our policy making.
This is going to end, there is no need to pay more attention this 'British gate dog' than he really deserves.

I didn't gave him any negative ratings, you can check, im on pdf mobile app which doesn't support it.

I am not talking about anyone specifically , because I do not know who gave him negative and for what . Continue your discussion on the threads and use the PM feature for complaints . Thanks .

@pak-marine @W.11

Our financial hub is hijacked by a terrorist who is willing 'rent' his loyalists to the will of the british crown in order to puy pressure on the Pakistani state to have their way in our policy making.

Too much blame on a single party , I must say , more credit than is due here . I wonder , what progress have we made in the " ongoing operations " then if the financial hub is still hijacked ? The police and rangers have tried every possible trick in their arsenal . It doesn't make sense for me to spend millions of PKR and still complain about a certain party controlling the city , does it ?

Last edited:
Altaf is taking his last breath, so is the mutahidda Qatil movement.

He's got the clock and we have the time.
Aeronaut, Altaf Hussain may or may not live, but this party will. They are a force to reckon with in Urban Sind. Someone wishing it away does not make it so. More misfortune has visited Pakistan on account of the two national parties PML and PPP and their dirty games than anything that can be ascribed to a local provincial party such as the MQM, BNP, ANP etc.

@pak-marine

Altaf's reign of terror is relevant only till the crown he pledged alleigence to feels the need for it.

This is going to end, there is no need to pay more attention this 'British gate dog' than he really deserves.

you say one thing than instead of continuing with the argument when confronted you come up with another one linear so not bothered in replying you back continue your support to phatoo khan and see where he will lead to

@pak-marine

People in Karachi do feel as if they are being held hostage to the feudal Sind politics. Just because AH says it does not mean its not true. When the debacle of EP happened, we had similar absolutist statements being made about not needing to worry about the concerns/issues of import to the East Pakistanis. Although geographically Sindh is not the same as EP, but sentiments similar to the ones in Balochistan currently and EP in the past can very easily catch on in urban Sind.

We are willing to talk to and even surrender our sovereignty to the TTP, yet those willing to work within the framework of the constitution of Pakistan are not worth consideration, is that the message?

If terrorism in Karachi is a concern, then bring in the Army and have it do a clean up through and through. Not that I recommend using the Army in such roles, but a lot of terror activity taken up by the armed wings of various parties including the MQM is due to turf war over revenue.

Last edited:
@blain2

Sir Altaf has weeded out all of the moderate voices inside MQM. Mustafa Kamal, Dr Imran Farooq etc.

The choice for them is to 'evolve or die'. Without Altaf the Fuhrer, MQM will be a different party.

@pak-marine

Phatto Khan was born and will die as a Pakistani patriot, not as a British asset.

@blain2

Sir Altaf has weeded out all of the moderate voices inside MQM. Mustafa Kamal, Dr Imran Farooq etc.

The choice for them is to 'evolve or die'. Without Altaf the Fuhrer, MQM will be a different party.

@pak-marine

Phatto Khan was born and will die as a Pakistani patriot, not as a British asset.
So agreed with Altaf's passing, the party will trend towards the moderates again. Do realize that the party has grass roots support just like ANP and PPP do in KP and Sind and nationally for the latter respectively.

At times, the MQM leadership has been stifled by AH. However as peculiar and off kilter that AH comes across as, some of his points have validity. The point is that either you outrightly reject everything and have a stand off or you work with what is feasible within the constitution of Pakistan. Having said that, does calling for more provinces and delineation of Karachi and Hyderabad from Sind make it an act of treason? If someone is repeatedly asking the Sind government to not interfere in the local governance of Karachi, not disrupt the education by provincializing the HEC (despite the SC ruling that the Sind government cannot have mandate over the HEC), and many other things yet are not getting heard then perhaps AH thinks he can get more attention by making these statements.

If terrorism in Karachi is a concern, then bring in the Army and have it do a clean up through and through. Not that I recommend using the Army in such roles, but a lot of terror activity taken up by the armed wings of various parties including the MQM is due to turf war over revenue.

for others its a turf war(they dont hold any mandate in Karachi), for MQM it's a home war

Back
Top Bottom