What's new

Altaf Hussain Speech - Hyderabad 3rd Jan 2014

He should have demand the separate province for good administration. PPP continuous creating hurdle for MQM. Its time for PPP to accept MQM is big political party in the province and has public mandate.

@blain2

Sir your points are valid.

* More provinces should be made on 'administrative grounds' not to give into the threats of a racist psychopath with a British passport.

* Every division should become a province.

* Waderas in Sindh are a dying breed. Their lands have been divided throughout generations. One more generation and there would be no waderas to speak of, just like what happened in the parts of Punjab.

* I don't think we should have the Army cleaning up the streets.

* The best cure is to make a list of powerful waderas and exploit their internal conflicts of land, wealth, power and women.

Make them fight each other, using their own resources.

We are willing to talk to and even surrender our sovereignty to the TTP, yet those willing to work within the framework of the constitution of Pakistan are not worth consideration, is that the message?

Unfortunate , is the fact that the same people calling for " death to the traitors " without even understanding things in the bigger picture ( even though Altaf Hussain has said nothing new or worse , which the others haven't either implied or explicitly stated in the past ) seem to possess a favorable opinion of negotiating with banned terrorists outfits and their umbrella organization . The message we are sending is that we do not accept or recognize the mandate of a political party which has an impressive record in elections ( even in those held under the army's supervision ) but are willing to talk with the religious terrorists who have killed 64,000 of our brethren . Then is it wrong for the voters/supporters/sympathizers of the same party to complain of " extreme bias/not being considered son of soil/prejudice " ?

* With TTP the approach has to be that of the carrot and a stick.

A nationally agreed upon peace drive backed by a punitive use of force.

Make them fight each other, using their own resources.

You have no idea of the feudal in this province speaking like that , my friend :D . Haven't we already tried that in the tribal areas , Aeronaut ? To what avail , if I may ask ? Why turn the largest city of the country into the same mess and paralyze the country if the current situation isn't bad enough in Karachi - providing 70% of the revenue ?

Too much blame on a single party, I must say , more credit than is due here . I wonder , what progress have we made in the " ongoing operations " then if the financial hub is still hijacked ? The police and rangers have tried every possible trick in their arsenal . It doesn't make sense for me to spend millions of PKR and still complain about a certain party controlling the city , does it ?

Lets forget blame, can you discuss how it is financially possible when Pakistan is already going through tough times, do you agree to altaf's statement a province for urdu speakers only which clearly interpret hate for non urdu speakers, today he threatens tomorrow when a new province is created what if he expels all non urdu speakers from that province and persecute them, what if tomorrow he declares that province not to be part of Pakistan, I am telling you this man needs to be replaced by a sane person to lead mqm, No? mqm supporters should understand everything has to be though proper channel do you agree? Parliament is the place it should be discussed. Lastly with years of rule over Karachi under their belt mqm should clarify why couldn't they control and bring peace to Khi...hope I don't have to hear but oh but it was not them. Unlike rest I would not blame mqm alone but other 3 parties namely ppp, anp, JI are also involved including nationalist parties but mqm and than ppp are the 2 who destroyed the peace of karachi primarily you may disagree. I still await answer from mqm supporters why call one self mohajir than Pakistanis this is puzzling, what rights have been taken away from them when over all Pakistanis in entire Pakistan suffer through these rulers.

I am not a supporter of MQM or Altaf Hussain ,
But its really sad to see a lot of guys abusing him ....

This very attitude itself explains that why the Urdu Speaking Muhajirs demand a separate province .. And their demand is justified ...

Last edited:
That is why i hate All politicians :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
bhaiyun jo log mqm supporter hain un se guzarish ke ek statement ko freedom movement na banao , pakistan mai alag state banana buhat mushkil hai , altaf hussain ka alag state ka mutalba thek hai lakin kehne ka tarika galat hai , plus pakistan pe rule krne wali 2 major parties kabhi nai provinces banne den gi , pppp and pmln ... and for those jo sir MQM ko blame kr rahe hain , un se guzarish hai ke bhai taali kabhi ek hath se nai bajti , MQM ke supporter din ba din badh rahe hai , kahen na kahen urdu speaking peoples ke sath ziyati ho rahi hai jabhi us ki support hai ! make sense ? PTI , pppp, pmln ke leadero ne bhi buaht esi harkaten ki hai jin se pakistan ki national security pe baat ayi ... mat bholo JI ka bayan ke humare army wale shaheed nai hain , aur mulla desial " amerika kutta bhi mare ga tu woh shaheed ho ga "
karachi mai bhata lene walo mai yeh sab involve hai mqm , ppp , anp , aman commity , taliban and ban organizations , JI , ahle sunnat wal jamat , shia firqa parties , aur afghans ... har koi apne baap ke maal ki tarah karachi pe qabza kr na chahta hai ... aur hum sab mai kahen na kahen kisi na kisi party ke liye soft corner hai ... tu ek dosre ko blame krne se acha hai ek insaan ka bacha leader choose karo jo pakistan ko lead kare without any discrimination.

Sab se pehle Pakistan ...:pakistan:

Too much blame on a single party , I must say , more credit than is due here . I wonder , what progress have we made in the " ongoing operations " then if the financial hub is still hijacked ? The police and rangers have tried every possible trick in their arsenal . It doesn't make sense for me to spend millions of PKR and still complain about a certain party controlling the city , does it ?

lol...they have money for eliminating MQM no matter what. After so many years they didn't get this into their heads that Muhajirs/Urduwans/or MQM supporters are just like other Pakistanis. We are Pakistanis & yes Pakistan comes first for us. Why these people ask us to prove our patriotism again our history is our proof. With all those fake operations against Muhajir/Urduwans/MQM settled areas what did PML-N govt or Rangers/Police achieve? The thing is they are not sincere & want to silence the voice of Middle & Poor class who had openly criticized Extremists, Feudals, Land Lords, Mafia groups, etc.

As i said in other thread...in order to remove MQM you have to kill 20 Million Karachities, Hyderabadis, etc. MQM have a strong support...i know this as i' ve grew up in Karachi.

That is why i hate All politicians :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Me too. I try to ignore politics threads because some dumb people only love to post their POV & if they see someone posting ground reality & truth they declare him MQM terrorist. Countless times i've reported Mods to take action but i remember one Mod told me it is their POV so they can't do anything. Thats why i ignore these kind of threads.

karachi mai bhata lene walo mai yeh sab involve hai mqm , ppp , anp , aman commity , taliban and ban organizations , JI , ahle sunnat wal jamat , shia firqa parties , aur afghans ... har koi apne baap ke maal ki tarah karachi pe qabza kr na chahta hai ... aur hum sab mai kahen na kahen kisi na kisi party ke liye soft corner hai ... tu ek dosre ko blame krne se acha hai ek insaan ka bacha leader choose karo jo pakistan ko lead kare without any discrimination.

The truth is that some MQM members may be involved in criminal activities like bhatta khori, etc but they are on very small level compared to others, Karachi is the home town & of course they' ll be the last people to destabilize their home. What PML-N had did to p1ss Karachities is that they start their 90's politics & unleash the power of Rangers & Police on innocent family settled areas...the interesting thing is that the illegal katchi abadi slum areas, 98% of whom have no track of who is living in those illegal areas, remain untouched. During PPP time feudal Zulfiqar oppressed Karachities & now PML-N is repeating the same thing. Look at Military Musharraf rule...Karachi had no problems.

Me too. I try to ignore politics threads because some dumb people only love to post their POV & if they see someone posting ground reality & truth they declare him MQM terrorist. Countless times i've reported Mods to take action but i remember one Mod told me it is their POV so they can't do anything. Thats why i ignore these kind of threads.

The truth is that some MQM members may be involved in criminal activities like bhatta khori, etc but they are on very small level compared to others, Karachi is the home town & of course they' ll be the last people to destabilize their home. What PML-N had did to p1ss Karachities is that they start their 90's politics & unleash the power of Rangers & Police on innocent family settled areas...the interesting thing is that the illegal katchi abadi slum areas, 98% of whom have no track of who is living in those illegal areas, remain untouched. During PPP time feudal Zulfiqar oppressed Karachities & now PML-N is repeating the same thing. Look at Military Musharraf rule...Karachi had no problems.

i agree with you , mods should at least watch over the discussion turn into a blaming argument it should be stopped .. and why peoples have forget that zulfiqar mirza has openly say that he give arms and license to aman commity to kill muhajir and so aman commity leader uzair jaan balouch also confess in media that pppp want them to fight mqm and kill muhajirs ...

Lets forget blame, can you discuss how it is financially possible when Pakistan is already going through tough times, do you agree to altaf's statement a province for urdu speakers only which clearly interpret hate for non urdu speakers, today he threatens tomorrow when a new province is created what if he expels all non urdu speakers from that province and persecute them, what if tomorrow he declares that province not to be part of Pakistan, I am telling you this man needs to be replaced by a sane person to lead mqm, No? mqm supporters should understand everything has to be though proper channel do you agree? Parliament is the place it should be discussed. Lastly with years of rule over Karachi under their belt mqm should clarify why couldn't they control and bring peace to Khi...hope I don't have to hear but oh but it was not them. Unlike rest I would not blame mqm alone but other 3 parties namely ppp, anp, JI are also involved including nationalist parties but mqm and than ppp are the 2 who destroyed the peace of karachi primarily you may disagree. I still await answer from mqm supporters why call one self mohajir than Pakistanis this is puzzling, what rights have been taken away from them when over all Pakistanis in entire Pakistan suffer through these rulers.

My friend , you are asking to forget the blame but yet raising a non threat to a threat of disproportionate level yourself . :D Do you agree that the demands of a new province are well within the framework of the constitution and not an act of treason , as people are making it out to be ? I know the demand and the subsequent dramatic threat of " making a new country " didn't come at a time appropriate , but maybe the feudal have pushed things too far . Your what-ifs seem more like movie plots , rather than realistic , with all due respect , because the party like every other entity has its limitations . Lets see some more .

What if , it was nothing but a political drama ?
What if , if the party's vote bank is really being stolen ?
What if , the constituencies are indeed being messed up by PPP to get the desired results ?
What if , the rights of the urban population of the Sindh are being usurped ?
What if , the voters of the party are genuinely unhappy ?
What if , as he said during the same address , he will drop all his demands ( like he usually does ) when the playing field gets even ?

I am no big supporter of the party , make no mistake , I do not agree much with what he says , but I do accept that some of the grievances of the party and its voters aren't wrong and since they are right , they must be fulfilled and the reservations taken care of . Lastly , the last time , the Mayor did work in city , you saw the wonders and the progress that Karachi made , the law and order was fine . How come , its only when the Bibi's party took charge , it went from being fine to worse ? I am not absolving the MQM itself of any sins , no , I know their criminal activities and the militant wing better than many here . But seeing the others , it starts to look like the " lesser of the two evils " , I mean the other parties have done far worse and yet there are no cries for " disbanding the party and killing all supporters " :D . As for the " Why one calls oneself this instead of Pakistani " , either one must be naive enough to believe that its only Urdu speaking community or one may not have seen and witnessed the racism in the rest , on the scale , you have my assurance , these people will still fare well than many others . Its a political force for which people indeed vote for , let there be no doubt , a fraud will not bring you in power for so long and even under the strictest conditions . Treat a political party as such , why single out and blame ? What good would it do ? Its counterproductive , this attitude .

Unfortunate , is the fact that the same people calling for " death to the traitors " without even understanding things in the bigger picture ( even though Altaf Hussain has said nothing new or worse , which the others haven't either implied or explicitly stated in the past ) seem to possess a favorable opinion of negotiating with banned terrorists outfits and their umbrella organization . The message we are sending is that we do not accept or recognize the mandate of a political party which has an impressive record in elections ( even in those held under the army's supervision ) but are willing to talk with the religious terrorists who have killed 64,000 of our brethren . Then is it wrong for the voters/supporters/sympathizers of the same party to complain of " extreme bias/not being considered son of soil/prejudice " ?

Tu phir drameii-baaaziii shuruuu ho giyaaa ? :mad:

How many times have I told you that other than your love for a Dosa, your hate for a Nihari & your lack of any womanizing skills - You & I are the same ! :cheers:

And whats with this son of the soil thing - Mein koiiiii gaaajaaar/moooliii hooon jooo kisssiiii kheeet mein seiii naklaaa hooon ? :unsure:

As i said in other thread...in order to remove MQM you have to kill 20 Million Karachities, Hyderabadis, etc. MQM have a strong support...i know this as i' ve grew up in Karachi.

Nay , somehow , its always electoral fraud and threats/violence/harassment for an entire population to vote for them . Its called " rationalizing the truth " , seriously . Explain it to them . :D

@Secur

Totally different dynamics here.

We need to weaken and destroy the wadera structure by all means possible.

Aeronaut , Pakistan was formed on the 14th Aug , 1947 . Just saying :D

Back
Top Bottom