What's new

Altaf Hussain Speech - Hyderabad 3rd Jan 2014

i wonder from which pub in uk he make his speeches from....
Lol! He clearly says one thing and then rabita committee makes clarifications he did not mean it. This party leader is a joker.

Think should call it rabbit committee. they have a tough time drawing a rabbit of a denial from the hat!

Lol! He clearly says one thing and then rabita committee makes clarifications he did not mean it. This party leader is a joker.

Think should call it rabbit committee. they have a tough time drawing a rabbit of a denial from the hat!

clowns calling others jokers

not repeating, altaf hussian!
but creation of more provinces is the need of hour, anyway?
if no eye brows were raised about southern punjab province, then why should be for, sindh urban & rural?
doesnt matters, who is saying but what is he saying , allways important for me?
in this case,yes peoples living in bigger cites of sindh are not given thier due, share!
its the reality , if we can be true to ourselves?

I dont think u are so naive as u are trying to play and fool ppl

Its not about new province its about creating province based on religion , ethnic groups , language etc. Which makes more difference between societies that love. And than talking about new country.

Once again MQM exposed that only thing they are interested in is POWER and MONEY. They will go in bed in any one be it Musharaf PPP PMLN ARMY or any one

not repeating, altaf hussian!
but creation of more provinces is the need of hour, anyway?
if no eye brows were raised about southern punjab province, then why should be for, sindh urban & rural?
doesnt matters, who is saying but what is he saying , allways important for me?
in this case,yes peoples living in bigger cites of sindh are not given thier due, share!
its the reality , if we can be true to ourselves?

I dont think u are so naive as u are trying to play and fool ppl

Its not about new province its about creating province based on religion , ethnic groups , language etc. Which makes more difference between societies that love. And than talking about new country.

Once again MQM exposed that only thing they are interested in is POWER and MONEY. They will go in bed in any one be it Musharaf PPP PMLN ARMY or any one

No its not just that! PPP and MQM have divided Sind into rural and urban already. The reaction of Sindhi nationalists illustrates this. They believe and rightly so, that their province has already been divided. This has created a genuine feeling of despondency. I m from Karachi but should I let an ethnic party break the city away as another province?

There is no debating that country needs more provinces. But it must be administrative in nature.

As for MQM. Its joker in London can easily be silenced if we have federal govt led by a party which does not have money invested in London or a party which doesn't come into power by brokering through Riyadh, UAE, Washington and London. Until then, this game will continue.

Pakistanis must mature fast to know these snakes who me call politicians are actually status quo. they live and breathe this filth. The filth they spew day in, day out.

No its not just that! PPP and MQM have divided Sind into rural and urban already. The reaction of Sindhi nationalists illustrates this. They believe and rightly so, that their province has already been divided. This has created a genuine feeling of despondency. I m from Karachi but should I let an ethnic party break the city away as another province?

There is no debating that country needs more provinces. But it must be administrative in nature.

As for MQM. Its joker in London can easily be silenced if we have federal govt led by a party which does not have money invested in London or a party which doesn't come into power by brokering through Riyadh, UAE, Washington and London. Until then, this game will continue.

Pakistanis must mature fast to know these snakes who me call politicians are actually status quo. they live and breathe this filth. The filth they spew day in, day out.
what happened to tht, south punjab & hazara provinces?
who was dividing them?
on what bassis?
ohh PMLn, PPP, PTI?
cause god has given them the dam right to do anything any where, anytime?
come on, in this country no one is clean in the politics, neither wine drinker &,terrorists supporter PAGGAL IK?
its allways power politics in pakistan, if everyone can handle his hudlum, then with same right, MQM can demand under, & as per constitution!
as far as, sindhi nataionalists are?
i mean its funny to see, never been able to govern sindh, isnt thts enough , other then thier triatorous politics, framed mostly by RAW?
sindh need to become at least , 2 provinces any how?

Back
Top Bottom