What's new

Altaf Hussain Speech - Hyderabad 3rd Jan 2014

If Sindhis have Sindh, Balochis have Baluchistan, Punjabis have Punjab, Mirpuris have Azad Kashmir. Pathans have KPK then why do Urdu Speakers have to live as slaves of PPP waderas and looters?
Don't push urdu speakers to wall like you did to bengalis. Those poor bengalis weren't even properly armed but Urdu Speakers are well educated and smart they know how to fight for their survival and rights.

Another shit speech by a secular traitor slave off India and government should ban channels from airing his speeches

Brother Zarvan. Your Ameeriul Momineen doesn't have time for this non sense. He is busy sealing business deals with India, Turkey and Saudi to benefit his own metal industry.
Also it does not seem right that you use the world ''shit''. You are a true momin. Filthy language does not suit a true momin like you.

Your brother,
Mullah Plazza.

Are the current provinces not split up on ethnic basis?

Blame M.A Jinnah and Britain than? something that took place in 47 or pre 47. Needless to remind partitioning by Britain and referendum to be part of Pakistan it with muslim majority Areas. Punjab [Muslim part] had naturally more punjabi population to pashtuns and other ethnicity so would not blame provinces were split up on ethnic basis but on muslim majority basis. The Areas were divided under British a new country was on the Map there were so many economical problems so at that time new provinces were not possible. Maybe mr. ayub khan and people after them should have been told to make provinces it didn't happen bad luck.

Pointless, there is going to be no more provinces on the basis of ethnicity not after mr. altaf's hate speeches.

Last edited:
Altaf Hussains speech had me lose a whole gulp of Pakola in the process. However, the tactic is an old one... and as such is related to the British Governments clear indication that they intend to move on Mr Hussains illegal activities. For this, Mr Hussain dearly wants the establishment to save him..

come on dumbo, every karachiite knows how PPP is misusing the Karachi eating its revenue, while trying to snatch away karachi right by making illegal delimitations, giving no authority to its people, using its own commissioners to eat away whats left of it

I am not dumb enough to know that MQM is no different. For that matter any political party, they are all same. I know what was financial status of Waseem Akhtar, Babar Ghouri, etc was and what life style they are maintaining now. I also know about reality of Shahi Syed. I know where Nasreen Jalil used to live before shifting to defence. I also know that Khursheed Shah was a meter reader in KESC. So no need to preach that MQM is the only saviuor. None of these political parties are sincere to people. Only power worshipers, worshipers of money and sincere to their ownself.

I am not dumb enough to know that MQM is no different. For that matter any political party, they are all same. I know what was financial status of Waseem Akhtar, Babar Ghouri, etc was and what life style they are maintaining now. I also know about reality of Shahi Syed. I know where Nasreen Jalil used to live before shifting to defence. I also know that Khursheed Shah was a meter reader in KESC. So no need to preach that MQM is the only saviuor. None of these political parties are sincere to people. Only power worshipers, worshipers of money and sincere to their ownself.

well you can keep accusing people that they were corrupt

but what i know is

Karachi was the most peaceful city and area in karachi during waseem akhter's period,

babar ghauri made KPT and bin qasim a profitable govt organisation, and made many developments

nasreen jalil was the deputy mayor of karachi from 2006 till 2010 and karachi saw development more than 65 years of its entire history in four years

what has khursheed shah done for karachi while remaining in the throne of sindh for 65 years? nothing

even if MQM is corrupt, they are still less corrupt more productive then anybody in pakistan's history in 65 years

well you can keep accusing people that they were corrupt

but what i know is

Karachi was the most peaceful city and area in karachi during waseem akhter's period,

babar ghauri made KPT and bin qasim a profitable govt organisation, and made many developments

nasreen jalil was the deputy mayor of karachi from 2006 till 2010 and karachi saw development more than 65 years of its entire history in four years

what has khursheed shah done for karachi while remaining in the throne of sindh for 65 years? nothing

even if MQM is corrupt, they are still less corrupt more productive then anybody in pakistan's history in 65 years
Ok now I know from where all the riches come from. I have no sympathies for any politicians may it be from MQM, PPP, ANP, PMLN, PMLQ, JSQM, etc. My support is only for the person, who is sincere to Pakistan, who is not in ethnic killing, sectarian killing, bhatta khori, parchi distribution, strikes, breaking and damaging public property (for which I have also paid through tax), badmashi, roads blocking, etc. "Chori chori hai chahay paisay ki ho ya lakh ki" likewise, anyone who wants to play muhjir, sindhi, pushtoon, balochi, punjabi or saraiki card is a traitor, as far as I am concerned.

Ok now I know from where all the riches come from. I have no sympathies for any politicians may it be from MQM, PPP, ANP, PMLN, PMLQ, JSQM, etc. My support is only for the person, who is sincere to Pakistan, who is not in ethnic killing, sectarian killing, bhatta khori, parchi distribution, strikes, breaking and damaging public property (for which I have also paid through tax), badmashi, roads blocking, etc. "Chori chori hai chahay paisay ki ho ya lakh ki" likewise, anyone who wants to play muhjir, sindhi, pushtoon, balochi, punjabi or saraiki card is a traitor, as far as I am concerned.

fariste nahin utren ge asman se, insaan ko he chunna pade ga

as i said

MQM has done in 4 years more than other authorities did in 65 years, still MQM's performance at every level it has authority of is more than collective performance of other parties who are in big authorities

in a country like pakistan, province like sindh, MQM is the best product available on the shelf

In their dreams, wasting time, a nincompoop that can't return to Pakistan talk about breaking Nation and making new province.

beta ji you guys did 71, now please don't repeat this tragedy

let this nation progress and stop this 65 years of BS ok?

move on now

you were dreaming and 71 tragedy occured

Last edited:
No surprise! Convicted felons can't run for public office in Pakistan.

well you maybe surprised but altaf has not taken part in any elections, held no office even of a counselor since MQM's formation

How famous is Altaf Hussain ?

He could win the Pakistan Idol if he competed in one - His singing is legendarily torturous for the rest of us but he still persists; has a 'Never Quit' attitude about him ! :lol:

Altaf Hussains speech had me lose a whole gulp of Pakola in the process. However, the tactic is an old one... and as such is related to the British Governments clear indication that they intend to move on Mr Hussains illegal activities. For this, Mr Hussain dearly wants the establishment to save him..

How the heck did you get Pakola there ? :what:

I'm not gonna let you guys have a separate Province - Period ! :smokin:

So do I consider this issue settled or do I have @Secur tortured the way the English tortured William Wallace in that Mel Gibson movie ? :unsure:

I'm afraid that unlike Mel, apnaaa Secur isn't as strong willed.....he might squeal like a girl sooner than you think ! :undecided:

Achaa waiseee jokes aside, how did this get so politicized ? When did it all start ?

Its a Province - an Administrative Unit of a Sovereign State....the Same State, mind you - after all !

I certainly don't like the idea of an Urdu-Speaker's Province because frankly I don't understand what would that mean because if Altaf Bhai is an Urdu-Speaker...what am I with Urdu as my Mother tongue ?

And if Altaf Bhai is a Muhajir - Immigrant - because his Grand Daddies came from somewhere in mainland British India - Where did the rest of us come from if not from the adjoining areas as well ?

In fact come to think of it if the anthropological/scientific research is to be believed in the short-term (a few thousand years) these areas have faced so many immigrations & emigrations that it would be, theoretically, ludicrous to say one is the Original over the other & if the long-term is looked at (more than a few thousand years) & man started from either somewhere in Africa or Sri Lanka - We're all Immigrants ! :lol:

Last edited:
The reason why South Sindh should made a new province is because cities like Karachi & Hyderabad earn & still they are kept undeveloped plus feudals & waderas are bringing their lord slave culture in Karachi. Can someone compare the budget of Karachi & Larkana...it doesn't bother me if Larkana gets more money as it is also part of Pakistan but the thing that bothers me is the politicians steal the money of Karachi in the name of other cities but still those cities remain undeveloped (when even their population is 20-30 times lesser than Karachi)...that money goes to feudals & politicians.

Karachi can still remain part of Sind if issues are resolved sincerely other wise South Sind province should be made or at least Karachi should be declared Federal territory.

Demand for a new province is justified and there's nothing wrong with it.
Bangladesh's separation from it's Muslim counterpart was justifiable, contrary to how Jinnah would have imagined his country years later in 1970. My point saying that is, people today like to act all patriotic and they blabber about how "We are better if we stay united", but that's nonsensical. Unity is something we've never been good at. First the separation from India, and then another separation in 1971.
You may argue that the inception of Pakistan was much needed, but the separation in 1971 went against the ideology that was provided by Jinnah in creating Pakistan, yet it was 100% justifiable.
My point is, separation does not always rely on the same point. If Muslims get separated from Muslims, like they did in the past, then there's no point acting all patriotic and heroic. It can be a much needed separation.

Altaf Bhai is right, we deserve equal rights. Nothing more and nothing less. If we don't get equal rights, a new province could definitely rectify our problem. It's just as simple as that, really.
Jiye muhajir.

Back
Top Bottom