What's new

UK jury finds Altaf Hussain not guilty in 'encouraging terrorism' case

Pakistan has a long history of going to courts for legitimate purposes but appointing either unqualified attorneys or using weak evidence for the cases its fights. Either do something right or don’t waste public money by doing a shoddy job.

But since this is Pakistan and it’s government and state are made up of Pakistanis so half hearted shortcut focused shoddy jobs are part of the culture and explains the outcome of this case as well.
This is literally every (most) institution(s) in Pakistan. Half-hearted sub-par effort and everything done in a rush with the bare minimum. No quality at all.

Even in simple letters, spelling, wording, grammar, all over the place. No sense of professionalism.

This is literally every (most) institution(s) in Pakistan. Half-hearted sub-par effort and everything done in a rush with the bare minimum. No quality at all.

Even in simple letters, spelling, wording, grammar, all over the place. No sense of professionalism.
Hey
They are made up of Pakistanis
If you can’t tolerate their general character like me and have failed at trying to make a change then I suggest you try to move out(or if you have get less and less invested) - because they are not interested in changing. Not even one bit.

Hey
They are made up of Pakistanis
If you can’t tolerate their general character like me and have failed at trying to make a change then I suggest you try to move out(or if you have get less and less invested) - because they are not interested in changing. Not even one bit.
I'm British, I was never there to begin with, but I'm aware of it from the sh*t I've seen. It's genuinely pathetic.

What's worse is that it happens over here too among us. If you've read any professionally intended document by a Pakistani... you'd think they got their child to write it. Hopefully this changes in the future.

There needs to be an entire revamp in the education sector and the level of quality. This is the only solution, and I've been screaming it all over this forum.

Indians are very good in this department, and manipulative with their words, even though sometimes it can be cringe and illogical, but that's something part of their character.

It also helps immensely with the business environment they create, because it's easy to do business, and with their IT skills, they can make smooth easily accessible and understandable business portals. With good customer service.

Pakistan has a problem where they learn something of value, but they stick with it for eternity not realising that they must evolve along with the world. What worked in 1980 is going to be sub-standard and outdated today.

My guess just like the indus water case we must have appointed some idiot lawyer …

Or the British don’t want their asset fried

My guess just like the indus water case we must have appointed some idiot lawyer …

Or the British don’t want their asset fried
Could very well be both

Truth is Pakistan cannot function in the geopolitical environment of today's world in any effective or efficient manner. The entire system in Pakistan is outdated (and corrupt). Right now our lifeline is clinging onto the Chinese, otherwise we'd be chewed up and spat out.

It's still way better than Pakistan's... that's overstretching it
You seem to have quite a negative opinion towards Pakistan.

You may fool a few with your Avatars & origin, but its clear as day of who OR what you truly are.

You seem to have quite a negative opinion towards Pakistan.

You may fool a few with your Avatars & origin, but its clear as day of who OR what you truly are.
It's just the harsh truth, UK courts are nowhere near as corrupt.

There is an actual sense of law and order here, it's not like Pakistan where you can get away with practically nearly anything by throwing some rupees to the right guy.

Could very well be both

Truth is Pakistan cannot function in the geopolitical environment of today's world in any effective or efficient manner. The entire system in Pakistan is outdated (and corrupt). Right now our lifeline is clinging onto the Chinese, otherwise we'd be chewed up and spat out.

Cannot function in geopolitical environment??

From independence, Pak is getting (for the most part) what it wanted by employing every single means at her disposal.
Don't agree?

PS: I am surprised such message came from a Pakistani.

Cannot function in geopolitical environment??

From independence, Pak is getting (for the most part) what it wanted by employing every single means at her disposal.
Don't agree?

PS: I am surprised such message came from a Pakistani.
I disagree, we are falling behind and losing support on a wide-scale, the only thing keeping us afloat right now is having China as an ally.

India for the most part has been successful in their attempts of isolating Pakistan through various mediums

Expected decision. Nothing strange. Pakistan also doesn't want him back. Establishment purposely allowed him to go there and settle, because they thought that the best way to get rid of him, and I think that they were right.

I disagree, we are falling behind and losing support on a wide-scale, the only thing keeping us afloat right now is having China as an ally.

India for the most part has been successful in their attempts of isolating Pakistan through various mediums
It’s by design. Idea is to financially strangulate Pakistan to point where the financial needs erode defences capability (which they already are), and finally to level where to get bailout, IMF ask Pakistan to end its nuclear program or go bankrupt.

They know “Pakistan is at Rest”. 6 bajy ki chae aur 8 bajy ka drama mil jae kafi hy.

It’s by design. Idea is to financially strangulate Pakistan to point where the financial needs erode defences capability (which they already are), and finally to level where to get bailout, IMF ask Pakistan to end its nuclear program or go bankrupt.

They know “Pakistan is at Rest”. 6 bajy ki chae aur 8 bajy ka drama mil jae kafi hy.
Not denying this bro, entirely viable scenario here.

But what I'm also getting at here is our domestic incompetence which cannot be ignored, there are a lot of things which should have been dealt with better, and can currently be dealt with better.

I'm a little pessimistic on the future of Pakistan, I hope I'm wrong, but if you criticise Pakistan you are seen as an anti-national and false-flagging Indian, lol.

Not denying this bro, entirely viable scenario here.

But what I'm also getting at here is our domestic incompetence which cannot be ignored, there are a lot of things which should have been dealt with better, and can currently be dealt with better.

I'm a little pessimistic on the future of Pakistan, I hope I'm wrong, but if you criticise Pakistan you are seen as an anti-national and false-flagging Indian, lol.
Selfishness and ignorance. Average Pakistani care about his ego, all they care, how to show person to his left or to his right down.

This disease is very noticeable in newly immigrants Pakistanis. So many time I heard, “Ab main inhain dekoon ga”.

They can’t see the bigger picture. That’s why they select people like them in power.

and some people on PDF still think these vile western colonisers are still our friends.

Back
Top Bottom