What's new

Altaf Hussain Speech - Hyderabad 3rd Jan 2014

well here is what PTI and JI said few weaks ago

federal government should give rights or be prepared for incidents like east pakistan break up

Bbu1gg3CMAAP6EZ.png:large

there was no visible reaction and now here is altaf's statement
if things get worse a separate country maybe formed

BdEJ886CcAA8Pjk.jpg:large

@Leader

Last edited:
Astonishing to see people still defending someone who talks about breaking country.
What Pakistan is going through at the moment is our own fault and we deserve this misery.

some years ago i was same as bhai . drink and then start bla bla bla . its really very embarrassing and bad habit . altaf bhai must avoid from it .and sure its hard .

Again, lets revisit history. We had four provinces, devolved them into two wings, then lost one wing, went back to four provinces. So the question, what is the problem with having 2-3 more provinces if Pakistan has experimented with much more drastic demographic restructuring? Why not give the Siraikis their own if the population demographics call for it? Do the same with Sind? Why are we so against the idea of having more than four provinces as if the four has been divinely proscribed for us? Make the governance more distributed by splitting up the provinces. The population is too large to be managed efficiently by the provincial structure put together at the founding of the country.

The federal government is prone to massive inefficiencies because they do not get directly elected by the people of the provinces. With more devolution of resources and governing powers within the provinces and expanding the provinces through delineation, you will actually improve governance throughout Pakistan.

The population of Karachi and Hyderabad (which mind you are no longer just Urdu speaking cities) is so large that these two can very easily be split into a province all their own. They would still be responsible for sending a substantial part of their revenue to the centre but would not be held hostage to feudal politics of Sind. This is something that all progressive Pakistanis should think about a support.

Last edited:
Mate , I cant stop a single member when the whole crowd is drifting from left to right and from party to party . The best thing is to either " Report " or " Not respond " for the off topic .

i got 3 negatives for saying imran khan phato khan .. ? and this forum is full of abuse when it comes to PTI kids and MOD's calling the other party silly and offensive names .. i dont see any negatives on those is their a reason why ?

Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain again asked for a new province for Muhajirs, saying "If you do not like Sindhi Urdu speakers then make a separate province for them".
Addressing a public gathering here on Friday, Altaf Hussain said that the things can be more serious and if not taken wisely and a demand for a province could be turned in the demand of a country.
He criticized the PPP government over Local government elections and illegal delimitations issue.
"Sindhi and Urdu speaking people want to live together and do not want any division", he added.
The MQM chief lashed out on the Sindh provincial government demanding immediate resolution to the problems of the Mujahir community. Altaf Hussain demanded separate province for the urban population of Sindh and went ahead to say that the demand for separate province might turn to the demand of separate country if concerns not addressed timely.
Altaf Hussain further claimed that the Urdu-speaking population outnumbers the Sindhi population which he says can be verified through an independent UN census.
Addressing to the PPP leadership Bilawal and Asif Ali Zardari, he said if the concerns of Muhajir community aren’t addressed timely, we’ll call for separate province for now and if the problems are still not solved, the demand for province can become the demand for separate country.
“We are also children of Sindh, if we have lived side by side in Sindh for so long, we can live in separate provinces as well.” he added as reported by Dunya News. “Court ruled in our favor about the injustices done to the Muhajir community. You and us are alike, you’ll step forward to shake hand, we’ll reciprocate”.
Altaf Hussain further warned that Urdu-speaking community is well aware about ‘how to cross rivers of blood is well experienced by our ancestors and we are their children and we know how to take what’s ours’. MQM chief maintained. ‘We didn’t come to Pakistan to become slaves, neither are we here to become masters, we merely want to become equal citizens.’
Hussain also demanded the immediate suspension of ‘operation against MQM workers’. ‘We know how to sacrifice lives, we have done that in the past, we can do that again.’ MQM chief said.
MQM chief vowed to open the Sindh University in Hyderabad if the provincial government doesn’t do it in a month, giving a deadline to the government.
Meanwhile, PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto responded immediately on micro-blogging website Twitter saying ‘we’ll die but not give away Sindh’.
Sentiments were timely echoed by the participants with slogans like ‘our brother our Saeen, Altaf bhai Altaf bhai’.
Following Bilawal’s tweet, Altaf Hussain responded immediately live on TV in the following words: “Mr. Bilawal, we know your sentiments, we are good boys, not bad boys; you are my nephew. I advise you to think several times before you speak. Like you, we are also humans and have sentiments. It is my suggestion as an uncle to you and I don’t want to talk to you on this matter because I can talk to your father instead. You are my nephew, behave like nephew, Asifa is my niece, Bakhtawar is my niece and I respect you all but this division must come to an end. It depends on you how you resolve the problem.”
Altaf Hussain then took on to the establishment in the following words:
“I am addressing the establishment; you want to sideline half of the population of Sindh. When will you interfere? When migrants will shout for independent state, then will you intervene? What do you want? Don’t call me traitor, I am not saying anything, I am merely asking philosophically. What do you want? I am not constitutional expert I am merely talking philosophically.”
Talking about Musharraf, MQM chief warned ‘what are you doing to Musharraf? Just because he is Muhajir?’
“Article 5 comes before article 6. I am a student of constitution.” added Altaf Hussain. “Punish Musgharraf if you want but also imprison those who acted on the Marshall Law orders on ground. Why are others being excused?”
Naming allegedly violators of constitution, he said “General (r) Kyani is also involved, CJ(r) Iftikhar and other judges were also parts and parcels of extra judicial acts.”
Advising to the party workers about his legacy, Altaf Hussain said: “Whatever happens to me doesn’t matter, even if I am killed, do not let my movement die.”
Finally Altaf Hussain called upon Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to intervene immediately saying the provincial government has abandoned them.

Altaf demands separate province for Urdu speakers again

Altaf is taking his last breath, so is the mutahidda Qatil movement.

He's got the clock and we have the time.

Again, lets revisit history. We had four provinces, devolved them into two wings, then lost one wing, went back to four provinces. So the question, what is the problem with having 2-3 more provinces if Pakistan has experimented with much more drastic demographic restructuring? Why not give the Siraikis their own if the population demographics call for it? Do the same with Sind? Why are we so against the idea of having more than four provinces as if the four has been divinely proscribed for us? Make the governance more distributed by splitting up the provinces. The population is too large to be managed efficiently by the provincial structure put together at the founding of the country.

its all about money in the end .. as for interior sindh they have very little contribution towards revenue since their is little or zero tax on agriculture .. karachi is the cash cow for them , they wont let go easy and thus why get sentimental if separate province in demanded

i got 3 negatives for saying imran khan phato khan .. ? and this forum is full of abuse when it comes to PTI kids and MOD's calling the other party silly and offensive names .. i dont see any negatives on those is their a reason why ?
I am sorry for that , either message me about " the existing negative feedback " with post numbers and threads and I will respond and take action on that or next time , when you get a negative on expressing " difference of opinion " and not violating " forum rules " , PM me right away . I know its happening and we are trying to control it .

Next time , when you get a negative on expressing " difference of opinion " and not violating " forum rules " , PM me right away . I know its happening and we are trying to control it .

what if i see offensive or silly accusations against any other parties leadership .. will a report get poster a negative marking

Altaf is taking his last breath, so is the mutahidda Qatil movement.

He's got the clock and we have the time.

many had similar wet dreams like you in the past , telling you in advance the result will be FAILURE

Back
Top Bottom