What's new

Altaf Hussain Speech - Hyderabad 3rd Jan 2014

for another time, now tell us do you support terrorist altaf hussain to break Pakistan?

imran khan has declared altaf hussain the real patriot, now stop wasting my time by repeating your questions which i have already answered

which proves his is consistently speaking against the integrity of pakistan. we should get his terminated and along with him anyone who supports a traitor or treasonous endeavors !

altaf hussain is a traitor how? did he said such statements like we should do join nuclear deals with india?

the thing is it will take pakistanis many years to realise people like musharraf, altaf hussain were the true patriots and people like bhutto(broke pakistan), imran khan(supports talibans and JI who both didn't accept pakistan and refused to accept the constitution) and shareefs(sold pakistan to india on kargil and having assrts and business in india and indians freed him from gallows) were the real traitors

speaking the truth is always treasonous in pakistan

shereen madari and her daughter are not even loyal to PTI dude, madari has left PTI one, her daughter said giving votes to PTI will divide the mandate(from PMLN) and voting PTI is voting PPP

Last edited:
imran khan has declared altaf hussain the real patriot, now stop wasting my time by repeating your questions which i have already answered

altaf hussain is a traitor how? did he said such statements like we should do join nuclear deals with india?

the thing is it will take pakistanis many years to realise people like musharraf, altaf hussain were the true patriots and people like bhutto(broke pakistan), imran khan(supports talibans and JI who both didn't accept pakistan and refused to accept the constitution) and shareefs(sold pakistan to india on kargil and having assrts and business in india and indians freed him from gallows) were the real traitors

speaking the truth is always treasonous in pakistan

shereen madari and her daughter are not even loyal to PTI dude, madari has left PTI one, her daughter said giving votes to PTI will divide the mandate(from PMLN) and voting PTI is voting PPP

put all your discontinuous blah blah aside, and tell us do you support terrorist altaf hussain's today speech against the integrity of Pakistan?

put all your discontinuous blah blah aside, and tell us do you support terrorist altaf hussain's today speech against the integrity of Pakistan?

you are such a loser man, grow up now

your PTI jalsa would have flopped, if there was no MQM, PPP was not even allowing you to do jalsa in karachi, remember, it was MQM's ishrat and RC committee members who convinced PPP for PTI to do jalsa in karachi, you guys are so thankless

all this was done to welcome new so party and give it a chance to thrive when nooras and PPP were trying to eliminate you

MQM have the most patriotic people who lost thousands of lives and still don't complain

PTI people loose and forget their auqaat which was given to them by MQM

PTI has nothing to do in this Thread anything asked is from the perspective of being Pakistanis, so you keep your mouth zipped the slip of tongue is not required you are giving bad name to mqm reminds me of that video of mqm supporter chanting altaf kutta when party people started beating him:lol:.

You have been asked question by @Leader, Answer that infact everyone wants to know.

PTI has nothing to do in this Thread so keep your mouth zipped the slipped of tongue is not required you are giving bad name to mqm reminds me of that video of mqm supporter chanting altaf kutta when party people started beating him:lol:.

You have been asked question by @Leader, Answer that infact everyone wants to know.

my friend, when people don't have arguments they resort to rants, i will just pass these rants

my friend, when people don't have arguments they resort to rants, i will just pass these rants

My friend that is what you are doing when you bring in PTI and changing the name of shireen mazari just to bash, stick to topic and answer what is asked in lines with the thread topic no topi drama.

Clearly altaf threatened to break Pakistan, yet again and you are okay with this treasonous speech. tell us if you support terrorist altaf in it or send a strong message to this british SOB as a Pakistani !

@W.11 are you a Pakistani? If yes then tell altaf terrorist that you donot support him in his designs to break pakistan. tell him !

My friend that is what you are doing when you bring in PTI and changing the name of shireen mazari just to bash, stick to topic and answer what is asked in lines with the thread topic no topi drama.

i guess i just hit the nerve, beta, tum log bache ho, syasat kerna seekho bhi mun dho ker ana

im not your ghulam, i have already said, imran khan has declared altaf hussain the real patriot when he begged in our nine zero to support him politically u must be matured enough to fingure the rest out paindu

All his supporters are viable targets. A few bomb blasts will stop the khuteh ka pilla barking.

i guess i just hit the nerve, beta, tum log bache ho, syasat kerna seekho bhi mun dho ker ana

im not your ghulam, i have already said, imran khan has declared altaf hussain the real patriot when he begged in our nine zero to support him politically u must be matured enough to fingure the rest out paindu

lanat ho terrorist altaf per or uskay har ghulam per jo uski pakistan tornay ki dhamki ko condemn nahi kerta, lanat lanat lanat pakistan kay doshmono per lanat !

p.s. just to tell traitors, arabian sea is not far !

This terrorist and his terrorist party must be terminated along with all this supporters, each one of them should be hanged !

and the terrorist sympathizers/supporters/admirers negotiating with the terrorists to no end and at all costs and getting them a clean bill every now and then from terrorist attacks ? What should happen to them ? I mean , if we are oversimplifying things :D

lanat ho terrorist altaf per or uskay har ghulam per jo uski pakistan tornay ki dhamki ko condemn nahi kerta, lanat lanat lanat pakistan kay doshmono per lanat !

p.s. just to tell traitors, arabian sea is not far !

i will only say, MQM is infact the most patriotic party in pakistan, who supports pak army every time, always behind national reconciliations and talks about APCs and unity

lanat on people like you who glorify akber bugti and taliban and all other terrorists who wanted to break pakistan infact and cursing on the guy who is infact trying to integrate pakistan by doing reconciliation with every party even PTI, ANP etc

why do people have no problem with PPP trying to steal away our rights by oppression and illegal ordinances and other tricks and when we speak, we become traitors?

and the terrorist sympathizers/supporters/admirers negotiating with the terrorists to no end and at all costs and getting them a clean bill every now and then from terrorist attacks ? What should happen to them ? I mean , if we are oversimplifying things :D

because those terrorists are sons of soil

they obviously know if they support army operation not only they will be blown to pieces, here goes KPK and FATA into naya pashtunistan

Last edited:
i will only say, MQM is infact the most patriotic party in pakistan, who supports pak army every time, always behind national reconciliations and talks about APCs and unity

lanat on people like you who glorify akber bugti and taliban and all other terrorists who wanted to break pakistan infact and cursing on the guy who is infact trying to integrate pakistan by doing reconciliation with every party even PTI, ANP etc

why do people have no problem with PPP trying to steal away our rights by oppression and illegal ordinances and other tricks and when we speak, we become traitors?

MQM is a terrorist and traitor party, its leader is talking about breaking Pakistan and yet you dare not even disagree, let alone condemn it? patriot to british you trash supporter of traitor altaf. lanat !

here comes another terrorist supporter, same question do you condemn treasonous statement of your terrrorist altaf?

MQM is a terrorist and traitor party, its leader is talking about breaking Pakistan and yet you dare not even disagree, let alone condemn it? patriot to british you trash supporter of traitor altaf. lanat !

thts enough of your retarded personal insults alright, i can also do personal insults, i have been holding on to my tongue for now

thts enough of your retarded personal insults alright, i can also do personal insults, i have been holding on to my tongue for now

you are not disagreeing or condemned the treasonous statement of terrorist altaf. hence you are same as him, british ghulam !

Refrain from childish " getting personal " , gets you nowhere . You will answer the question instead of labeling others and resorting to ad hominem , first . If we are wishing death , then surely the same sentence applies for the others right ? As for the statement , quote the whole of it .

again, do you support terrorist Altaf statement against integrity of Pakistan or not? if yes you are same as him.

Back
Top Bottom