What's new

Altaf Hussain Speech - Hyderabad 3rd Jan 2014

you are not disagreeing or condemned the treasonous statement of terrorist altaf. hence you are same as him, british ghulam !

he was not the one who Fu*ked british girls, produce half british sons and got educated from oxford

Refrain from childish practice of " getting personal " , gets you nowhere . You will answer the question instead of labeling others and resorting to ad hominem , first . If we are wishing death , then surely the same sentence applies for the others right ? As for the statement , quote the whole of it .
@Secur don't tell me that you also support this demand for a separate province?

again, do you support terrorist Altaf statement against integrity of Pakistan or not? if yes you are same as him.

I said quote the whole statement , wasn't it clear and in plain English ? :D No , I didn't hear what he said after making a demand for the province which unfortunately falls under the framework of the constitution , we all stand by and pledge to defend against all enemies , both foreign and domestic .

he was not the one who Fu*ked british girls, produce half british sons and got educated from oxford

again, do you support terrorist altaf's statement instigating breakup of Pakistan?

thts enough of your retarded personal insults alright, i can also do personal insults, i have been holding on to my tongue for now

Shame that bulli khutah cant he will die a dogs death by the will of Allah (Altaf INDIA poostain)

MQM today have shown they belong to a separatist entity and we Pakistanis are unhappy with that so please keep hold of your tongue and dont act like your leader the son of Khinzeer for it will be better for all these indians living in pakistan. Ooops i meant muhhajir in Karachi otherwise there childrens children will remember the day they made a big mistake by standind against pak sar zameen.

I said quote the whole statement , wasn't it clear and in plain English ? :D No , I didn't hear what he said after making a demand for the province which unfortunately falls under the framework of the constitution , we all stand by and pledge to defend against all enemies , both foreign and domestic .

dont twist, simply disagree and or condemn his threat of violence and breakup of Pakistan? is that too hard for a ghulam of mqm?

p.s. and we all know this is not the first time he has said treasonous statement.

@Secur don't tell me that you also support this demand for a separate province?

At the moment , no . Its not always that simple , support may or may not come later . Seeing what the PPP is doing to snatch the rights from urban population , even you will be doing the same . You do not delimit the constituencies , for getting favorite results . Do you ? I do not support the actions of MQM , but try to make the field atleast even . What is wrong in demanding that ?

Shame that bulli khutah cant he will die a dogs death by the will of Allah (Altaf INDIA poostain)

MQM today have shown they belong to a separatist entity and we Pakistanis are unhappy with that so please keep hold of your tongue and dont act like your leader the son of Khinzeer for it will be better for all these indians living in pakistan. Ooops i meant muhhajir in Karachi otherwise there childrens children will remember the day they made a big mistake by standind against pak sar zameen.

the british education couldn't teach u manners, kya deehat ka influence he bhai? UK jaa ker bhi paindu he rahe kya?

dont twist, simply disagree and or condemn his threat of violence and breakup of Pakistan? is that too hard for a ghulam of mqm?

Dont twist , Quote :D

I should at least know , what am I agreeing or disagreeing against seriously right ?

Breaking: The violence part has begun: Firing on Shehla Raza's car by unknown gunmen, she is deputy speaker Sindh Assembly !

clearly Army needs to teach them a final lesson like they did to Taliban !

What final lesson ? Nay , we should negotiate with our angry brothers on the mountain and provide them a clean bill and allow them to open an office in the country . Come on !

Yeah just heard this terrorist Altaf barking, he is clearly instigating treason against Pakistan. yet there are people who follow this guy with mad cow disease !

dont worry other than w.11 no one follows him as he is inciting hate for two years now, everyone knows he is gone senile.

Back
Top Bottom