What's new

Altaf Hussain Speech - Hyderabad 3rd Jan 2014

well you maybe surprised but altaf has not taken part in any elections, held no office even of a counselor since MQM's formation
That is why people love him and respect him. He is a selfless leader, not interested in power but only welfare of his countrymen.

Because he's the hero Karachi deserves, but not the one it needs right now. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The Bhai.

well im surprised at indians trying to open up their mouths on something which they know nothing of and try to smart *** and talking about problems of karachi

mind your own business guys

sure,but just giving my opinion from what i have heard from friends in karachi and that includes mohajjirs too,

but am out of this.

all yours mate.

That is why people love him and respect him. He is a selfless leader, not interested in power but only welfare of his countrymen.

Because he's the hero Karachi deserves, but not the one it needs right now. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The Bhai.

i know wht u r implying, my best advice is not to touch the hornet's nest very sensitive issue mate

you are not aware about the rights and wrongs of it, don't just go with general perception

sure,but just giving my opinion from what i have heard from friends in karachi and that includes mohajjirs too,

but am out of this.

all yours mate.

well arundhati roy is an indian too, i wont believe u would tell me to base my opinions on few selective indians abt india

---------------------------------------------------
one more thing, Karachiites will keep complaining even though it was MQM which won karachi's and entire sindh case about illegal delimitations

people maybe too illeterate about its advantages but the thing is, sindh was going to a very deep shithole after PPP just imposed a local body system illegally violating the basic provision in constitution of article 140A which gives empowerment to the people

same whiny, crying behaviour after how much MQM is fighting for the Sindh and Karachi's cause

the thing is, you guys will never identify your true enemies

This terrorist and his terrorist party must be terminated along with all this supporters, each one of them should be hanged !
---------------------------------------------------
one more thing, Karachiites will keep complaining even though it was MQM which won karachi's and entire sindh case about illegal delimitations

people maybe too illeterate about its advantages but the thing is, sindh was going to a very deep shithole after PPP just imposed a local body system illegally violating the basic provision in constitution of article 140A which gives empowerment to the people

same whiny, crying behaviour after how much MQM is fighting for the Sindh and Karachi's cause

the thing is, you guys will never identify your true enemies

you didnt answer. do you support terrorist altaf hussain's comment against the integrity of Pakistan?

This terrorist and his terrorist party must be terminated along with all this supporters, each one of them should be hanged !

you didnt answer. do you support terrorist altaf hussain's comment against the integrity of Pakistan?

Despite terrorist's open clear text, speech and demand to break Pakistan, these chamchas still would come forward to clarify. I Think altafia end is near very near.

Despite terrorist's open clear text, speech and demand to break Pakistan, these chamchas still would come forward to clarify. I Think altafia end is near very near.

Amazed that they are so blinded in their hatred and terrorist mentality, that they are okay with terrorist altaf barking against Pakistan's integrity. shameful traitor !

has not imran khan called altaf hussain the real patriot sitting in nine zero?

BdDzmTcCUAA6z7W.jpg

has not imran khan called altaf hussain the real patriot sitting in nine zero?
forget what Imran said or not, tell me do you support Terrorist Altaf's threat against the integrity of Pakistan and creating another country?

Amazed that they are so blinded in their hatred and terrorist mentality, that they are okay with terrorist altaf barking against Pakistan's integrity. shameful traitor !

your PTI jalsa would have flopped, if there was no MQM, PPP was not even allowing you to do jalsa in karachi, remember, it was MQM's ishrat and RC committee members who convinced PPP for PTI to do jalsa in karachi, you guys are so thankless

all this was done to welcome new so party and give it a chance to thrive when nooras and PPP were trying to eliminate you

MQM have the most patriotic people who lost thousands of lives and still don't complain

PTI people loose and forget their auqaat which was given to them by MQM

This pic is right on the spot! Terrorist bhatta khor incites killings and bhatta khori when ever he wants.

thats not about it, he has threatened to dismember a part of Sindh from Pakistan. its high treason !

your PTI jalsa would have flopped, if there was no MQM, PPP was not even allowing you to do jalsa in karachi, remember, it was MQM's ishrat and RC committee members who convinced PPP for PTI to do jalsa in karachi, you guys are so thankless

all this was done to welcome new so party and give it a chance to thrive when nooras and PPP were trying to eliminate you

MQM have the most patriotic people who lost thousands of lives and still don't complain

PTI people loose and forget their auqaat which was given to them by MQM

for another time, now tell us do you support terrorist altaf hussain to break Pakistan?

He has said that in past speeches too many times.

which proves his is consistently speaking against the integrity of pakistan. we should get his terminated and along with him anyone who supports a traitor or treasonous endeavors !

Back
Top Bottom