What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

They Own nothing, actually they have terrorized people so much that they have no choice but to support them. People will start abandoning them once this case comes to a conclusion.

one thing with some ppl, how much you bark, they never try to penetrate the logic in their head, they just came barking their own, aray bhai im here to clarify few things, if you have already closed doors of your brains why bother replying, just avoid me?

Not a problem, I know its not in UK only.I would like to know the names of the MQMs charity organisations having 100k plus funds not less. Secondly, it is not debatable topic that many of the charities /NGOs are used to turn black money into white. I am not talking about particular country, its the most common way to do so. It is too difficult to prove the origin of money so the money from bhatta khori. extortion, bakra eid par khalein etc can not be tracked easily. How are you going to track it back? I know funding from big companies can be tracked down and get it confirmed, but money coming from various sources in 1000's of small transactions can not be verified.

10444687_560431677409832_8907941591261451591_n.jpg

:rofl:

Not a problem, I know its not in UK only.I would like to know the names of the MQMs charity organisations having 100k plus funds not less. Secondly, it is not debatable topic that many of the charities /NGOs are used to turn black money into white. I am not talking about particular country, its the most common way to do so. It is too difficult to prove the origin of money so the money from bhatta khori. extortion, bakra eid par khalein etc can not be tracked easily. How are you going to track it back? I know funding from big companies can be tracked down and get it confirmed, but money coming from various sources in 1000's of small transactions can not be verified.

lol ....

does bhatta, kurbani ki khalain makes it to even 400,000 pounds figure :lol:

entire karachi extortion annual cannot make to that amount

Karachi-Black-Budget1.jpg

entire kurbani ki khalain cannot make it to that amount

you said that charities are used to make black into white, if according to you, SUN charity not enough money for the money obtained from the MQM office, then what do you suggest now? :lol:

yaar you guys are amazing

if MQM sends all the money earned from kurbani ki khalain, fitra etc etc to london, how do you expect MQM to use a UK based charity to send the money back to pakistan to be used for charity :rofl:

and what about KKF, how does it fullfill its expenses of hundreds of ambulances in Pakistan?

SUN charity is used to make MQM black money white, okay i accept your argument, then Altaf uses SUN charity to by million pound house in mill hill which in your own info cannot be equal to the amount siezed by brit police, in your own words SUN charity is using that amount for altaf's luxury then how does SUN charity function in a transparent manner by proper auditing? how does it pay its employees?

one another thing, IF SUN charity launders money, why is it not under investigation, and if SUN charity UK is, why os SUN not under investigation in US, canada etc?

paranoia is one thing, painduism is completely different

if MQM was using extortion as its million pound funding then i can't imagine why karachi police has failed to trace this sucha gigantic network of black money

come on guys, if MQM wanted to earn black money it can easily do drug business, earn from gambling dens, drugs make a lot of money and without going to tireless efforts in distributing parchis all around the city

Last edited:
@darkinsky
The pictures says 830m everyday, not yearly. correct me if i am wrong.
That is why I am asking u to give me the list of charitable organizations run by MQM.
It is taking billions of ruppees from Pakistan if it sends a few 100K back to Pakistan, does it make any difference?

@darkinsky
A advice to you please. Dont edit your reply so many times. I mean come on be confident with your reply. or break it into small parts. Why go through it again and again keep on editing it.

@darkinsky
The pictures says 830m everyday, not yearly. correct me if i am wrong.
That is why I am asking u to give me the list of charitable organizations run by MQM.
It is taking billions of ruppees from Pakistan if it sends a few 100K back to Pakistan, does it make any difference?

please first answer my question if SUN charity is laundering money, why doesn't it show as million s of pounds in their records?

the karachi extortion don't make much as compared to drug business and gambling, if MQM wants to earn it needs to refine its activity from extortion to drug business, its much much more profitable

When did i say all those things? Stop connecting imaginary dotes. Audit is not a "guarantee" of accounts being right, see the bigger cases in the past like enron, arthur and anderson, and so on. That brings up another question why does MQM have an audit firm, what is the need to have it? AH is not chartered accountant? please provide the names of those audit firms.

Answering your question, you said SUN is not the only charity organization. If SUN is the only charitable organization run by MQM in UK thn you will be eating your words. Provide the names of others as well if any. It can not be direct transfer to UK by an ordinary person from Pakistan, thr is complete procedure to possibly hide the trail of the origin. It goes from one bank to another, changing hands form more than 5-10 people in different places before reaching the desired person. Brother, I never said directly that SUN is doing that.

Please stop using ur common words (panduism). I know it is difficult for people like you to hide your real face but still try. I am arguing here in respectful manner, its better u use the language u want to hear.

please first answer my question if SUN charity is laundering money, why doesn't it show as million s of pounds in their records?

the karachi extortion don't make much as compared to drug business and gambling, if MQM wants to earn it needs to refine its activity from extortion to drug business, its much much more profitable

Who knows? Those methods may also be part of thr strategical business diversity.

If and when MQM is finished from Karachi, it will be replaced by Taliban. Recently there has been large exodus of Ahmadis from some areas of Karachi. Some of my relatives have moved out of Karachi and are moving to Rabwah. All minorities in Karachi are receiving threats from Taliban. Pushtun immigrants are being used to illegally capture land.

For your very kind information, the black market in US is in trillions of $. Thr economy is backed by it in one way. Did they stop it? No. Dont go to around the world, lets just focus on our discussion.

yes a common man on street here says that he is arrested only for 24-hours.

So what will follow ? are there chances that he will be charged ? or allegations against him have weight at all?

there is no "arrested for 24 hours", police can get sued for it
here police only arrests you if they have a strong case against you

@darkinsky

Main kisi bhi party ke khilaf nahi mere liye MQM, PML-N, PPP, PTI, ANP sab aik jaise hain agar wo mulk ke liye kaam na karain. Tum abhi tak ye nahi maan paye ke wo arrest howa hai aur meri post bhi bookmark ki.. baaqi kya mano ge. Tumhari justifications se kuch hona nahi London Police lagi hoe hai justification lene bhai sahab se jinhain tum se zayada pata hai. Agar wo innocent pronounce ho gaye to izzat se bahar aa jayen ge. Warna Saza ho jaye ga

Let me assure you ke insaaf ho ga chahay jitna bhi political influence kyoun na ho

Last edited:
When did i say all those things? Stop connecting imaginary dotes. Audit is not a "guarantee" of accounts being right, see the bigger cases in the past like enron, arthur and anderson, and so on. That brings up another question why does MQM have an audit firm, what is the need to have it? AH is not chartered accountant? please provide the names of those audit firms.

Answering your question, you said SUN is not the only charity organization. If SUN is the only charitable organization run by MQM in UK thn you will be eating your words. Provide the names of others as well if any. It can not be direct transfer to UK by an ordinary person from Pakistan, thr is complete procedure to possibly hide the trail of the origin. It goes from one bank to another, changing hands form more than 5-10 people in different places before reaching the desired person. Brother, I never said directly that SUN is doing that.

Please stop using ur common words (panduism). I know it is difficult for people like you to hide your real face but still try. I am arguing here in respectful manner, its better u use the language u want to hear.

1) why is SUN charity the money laundering machine not under investigation

2) AH is not a CA and he doesn't run the firms, MQM workers do

3) you said MQM launders billions of rupees, AH has no business, where does the money go then? if MQM earns millions through laundering why it needs not to establish big businesses like real estate etc?

4) billions of rupees get laundered, then MQM must be building palaces in karachi, MQM MNA would be the richest people in pakistan, MQM workers would be big time businessmen right?

5) if MQM has millions of funds, i wonder why MQM would keep 400,000 in the houses only, it much be trillions of pounds lying there? no?

Last edited:
Metropolitan Police is saying that the doctors has advised hospitalisation for Altaf bhai for another night. He is not fit to give interview/interrogation to Police. So he is likely to stay in the hospital for another night. He is undergoing blood tests in Wellington Hospital. That is at the corner of Lords cricket Government, was there on saturday to watch England vs Sri Lanka cricket match.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom