What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

BpRWcpnCEAAy6nz.jpg

10401409_10152393249102367_1514063347121025162_n.jpg

Pakistan to provide legal support to Altaf
ISLAMABAD –Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has directed Pakistani High Commission (HC) in London for providing consular access to Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Altaf Hussain immediately.

According to the spokesman of the Prime Minister House, the government was ready to provide legal and moral assistance to Altaf Hussain. The federal government termed reaction in Karachi over Altaf’s arrest regretful, saying that damaging life and property is against the law.

Nawaz directed the Sindh government and law enforcement agencies to ensure safety of life and property of masses in the province.

Fcuk the hell.... now this corrupt naseebo league will use government's exchequer to provide legal support to a criminal.. If this naseebo league leader has so much sympathy for criminals he should spend it from his own freakin pocket.. id there any lawyer on this forum who could go to court against this??? :hitwall:

well I know MQM has a charity organisation in UK, but not following the basic accounting principles and not filing records at a time is like having or not having makes no difference to the Government.

Could you please send the link of Transparency International I could not find anywhere on PDF and Google.

ohh my god, you guys are totally brainwashed, as i said, MQM is the most well organised party in apkistan, every penny is recorded and documented, SUN charity audit reports are even available online, you can download it from the internet, now please lay off this big conspiracy

MQM has enough money, it is the richest party in pakistan because of the donations it gets from its own workers and its supporters

MQM doesn't need to collect bhatta to fund its welfare programs, nobody collects bhatta to do welfare stuff

This fellow Altaf Hussein must be the most hated person in Pakistan. Though I or most Indians do not know much about this fellow, but as "leader" said why Indians are not commenting on this thread, I am here to give my opinion.

In my opinion he is a scum of Pakistan as I read this whole thread. One or two may dislike him, but if entire Pakistani members here dislike him then he must be a wanted/bad man (dead/alive). So go get him!! He is a dead man if/whenever he lands in Pakistan!!

ISLAMABAD –Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has directed Pakistani High Commission (HC) in London for providing consular access to Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Altaf Hussain immediately.

According to the spokesman of the Prime Minister House, the government was ready to provide legal and moral assistance to Altaf Hussain. The federal government termed reaction in Karachi over Altaf’s arrest regretful, saying that damaging life and property is against the law.

Nawaz directed the Sindh government and law enforcement agencies to ensure safety of life and property of masses in the province.

Nawaz wants similar support when same thing will happen to him down the years.

Don't forget Nawaz is one of the top UK businessman. His all money is black sooner or later he will follow the same fate.

ohh my god, you guys are totally brainwashed, as i said, MQM is the most well organised party in apkistan, every penny is recorded and documented, SUN charity audit reports are even available online, you can download it from the internet, now please lay off this big conspiracy

MQM has enough money, it is the richest party in pakistan because of the donations it gets from its own workers and its supporters
haan haan isi liye police ne pakra hai. Agar itni well documented hoti to aaj Altaf bhai pe Money Laundering charges na hotay

you can't organize PAKISTAN word in your sentence, check spelling of organized in your sentence, what to talk of mqm being organized. :cheesy: You can blame entire Pakistan you can't blame/accuse UK police independent investigations since UK is the same country that awarded UK citizenship to altaf.

you can't organize PAKISTAN word in your sentence, check spelling of organized in your sentence, what to talk of mqm being organized. :cheesy: You can blame entire Pakistan you can't blame/accuse UK police independent investigations since these are the same people who awarded UK citizenship to altaf.

thats the most stupidist post i read for a long time, im bookmarking this one

Don't forget Nawaz is one of the top UK businessman. His all money is black sooner or later he will follow the same fate.
You made him one of the top UK businessman :rofl:

No Pakistanis can come close to top UK businessmen

List of British by net worth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and yes he himself never denied that his children's has a property worth 500 million pounds, but the problem with that is it is a mortgaged property meaning the actual assets must be way lower and the legal documents supports the claim that his fortune in UK is all legitimate. He did not raise this money in UK but merely imported from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan through legal channels so UK has no reason to trial him.

This fellow Altaf Hussein must be the most hated person in Pakistan. Though I or most Indians do not know much about this fellow, but as "leader" said why Indians are not commenting on this thread, I am here to give my opinion.

In my opinion he is a scum of Pakistan as I read this whole thread. One or two may dislike him, but if entire Pakistani members here dislike him then he must be a wanted/bad man (dead/alive). So go get him!! He is a dead man if/whenever he lands in Pakistan!!

lol, if you rely on public perseption, talibans are the most patriotic pakistanis and osama is a hero,

abdus salam is a qadiani villain

thats the most stupidist post i read for a long time, im bookmarking this one

Not my fault you have bookmark feature but you don't have spell check correction in your browser nor brain to put words in right order.

and one more thing about ajmal kasab and dawood ibrahim, i think india must now start considering dawood a hero

What is the latest on him?

Not my fault you have bookmark feature but you don't have spell check correction in your browser nor brain to put words in right order.

i also use S instead of Z. whats wrong with the spells?

One is brit other is American :)

we have to strictly follow such rules at newspapers. every newspaper has a policy to either use British English or US one

What is the latest on him?

Latest is Altaf is still Arrested, police is still searching his mansion. He is not yet charged but even if he is charged he can be released on bail.

Karachi and Hyderabad "Jalao Gherao" continues.

Back
Top Bottom