What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

not the rotten ones, but the good and wise ones will understand the need to shift..

BpNTiMzCMAAzREG.jpg
It's opposite. A lot of wise and good one leave PTJI including me. A bitter truth but you have to accept it. you can see even in this forum who disappointed with IK and many other leaves in coming days.

It's opposite. A lot of wise and good one leave PTJI including me. A bitter truth but you have to accept it. you can see even in this forum who disappointed with IK and many other leaves in coming days.

:lol: :omghaha: last resort of a rotten one !! anyway MQM is going to break into fractions, you are already in shatters... end is near..

BpQWnRZCMAA-tcQ.jpg

terrified Karachi... loss of billions Rs and city of 20 million people.... sheer terror of mqm violence !

BpRYT0dCEAA2amW.jpg

waiting to buy petrol

BpQWnRZCMAA-tcQ.jpg

terrified Karachi... loss of billions Rs and city of 20 million people.... sheer terror of mqm violence !
The funny thing is a British Citizen arrested in Britain for committing a heinous crime on British soil and a city 4000 miles away is shut down and losing billions of rupees. Similar that happened when the blasphemous cartoons were portrayed far away in a non-Muslim country "Denmark" and we burned our own vehicles, tyres and shops.

The people need to learn and carry on with their life. If they have so much love for the party leader, they need to find alternative methods to protest it. Making losses to your own country, to your brethren and burning out your own personal property wouldn't help any other nation.

Last edited:
its shut down because goons, or namloom afrad of mqm will damage property.

No one wants their shops or cars burned

Those who dare to go out, be cautious. Just say you going home or coming from altaf ka dharna or going to it.

what about KPK where u guys are doing billions of rupees of corruption according to transparency international?
Transparency International ki report kab aayi? I await almost everyday to see what they have to say for the performance of last year. If the report for transparency international was been released for this year please do share the details. I am very interested in reading that.

So now did you finally believe that Altaf Hussain is arrested when even the British and American consulates are closed fearing violence? or you are still reiterating to yesterday's statements?

BpQWnRZCMAA-tcQ.jpg

waiting to buy petrol

bitch whining, where is the violence, i fail to see, you keep failing to show pictures of violence?

a city of 20 million but most of the city earns is put into your city lahore, karachi is not getting a royal treatment for earning for the whole country, nothing for karachi in the recent budget as well, but there must be too much for lahore alone

lahoriite bitches cry crocodile tears for karachi only against MQM

where are those tears when karachi doesn't get good share in its income?

PTI terror wing just injured 2 MQM workers in nawabshah and bitches whining about MQM violence

MQM is not responsible if media has terrorised people

Transparency International ki report kab aayi? I await almost everyday to see what they have to say for the performance of last year. If the report for transparency international was been released for this year please do share the details. I am very interested in reading that.

So now did you finally believe that Altaf Hussain is arrested when even the British and American consulates are closed fearing violence? or you are still reiterating to yesterday's statements?

read the thread posted just now, transparency international says irregularities in billions of KPK funds

Last edited:
UK is a nation where just few years ago several MP's had to either resign or pay back with humiliation after they were not able to justify petty amounts of £4 to usually couple of thousands of pounds. It was nothing much in comparison to bigger scandals and I do not know any MP who was able to retain his seat after the next General Elections.

Now we are talking about a person living in a property worth 42 crores last time I checked on Zoopla.com, having confessed of another property under his name, having found a cash of around 4 crore from his home, Jewellery and bank Accounts and that's a big amount to justify. This is from the person who is not working and is not a registered charity in UK. The cash is a big source of worry for Altaf Hussain but when the pandora box is opened, he is likely to be questioned for each asset his owns under his name (or may have already been questioned).

UK is a nation where just few years ago several MP's had to either resign or pay back with humiliation after they were not able to justify petty amounts of £4 to usually couple of thousands of pounds. It was nothing much in comparison to bigger scandals and I do not know any MP who was able to retain his seat after the next General Elections.

Now we are talking about a person living in a property worth 42 crores last time I checked on Zoopla.com, having confessed of another property under his name, having found a cash of around 4 crore from his home, Jewellery and bank Accounts and that's a big amount to justify. This is from the person who is not working and is not a registered charity in UK. The cash is a big source of worry for Altaf Hussain but when the pandora box is opened, he is likely to be questioned for each asset his owns under his name (or may have already been questioned).

yes it is a registered charity, research about SUN charities (the society for unwell and needy) where are you reading all this bullshit, direct be to the source where i can reply

there are 3-4 audit firms run by MQM in london alone you can also research about those firms, these firms do the auditing for SUN charities

you guys are making too much conspiracy theories dear, there is practically nothing which suggests that MQM has shady source of income, everything from one penny donated by any MQM supporter is well documented

SUN charity has made university in karachi, it has donated two mercedes ambulances to the KKF charity which is based in Pakistan, SUn also provided relief in katrina huricane disaster, haiti earthquake disaster and phillipines cyclone disaster

Last edited:
Pakistan to provide legal support to Altaf
ISLAMABAD –Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has directed Pakistani High Commission (HC) in London for providing consular access to Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Altaf Hussain immediately.

According to the spokesman of the Prime Minister House, the government was ready to provide legal and moral assistance to Altaf Hussain. The federal government termed reaction in Karachi over Altaf’s arrest regretful, saying that damaging life and property is against the law.

Nawaz directed the Sindh government and law enforcement agencies to ensure safety of life and property of masses in the province.

Pakistan to provide legal support to Altaf

yes it is a registered charity, research about SUN charities (the society for unwell and needy) where are you reading all this bullshit, direct be to the source where i can reply

there are 3-4 audit firms run by MQM in london alone you can also research about those firms, these firms do the auditing for SUn charities
well I know MQM has a charity organisation in UK, but not following the basic accounting principles and not filing records at a time is like having or not having makes no difference to the Government.

Could you please send the link of Transparency International I could not find anywhere on PDF and Google.

Back
Top Bottom