What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

:rofl:
badi mehnat ager tu apne career ki kerta tu acha ho jata, logging through multiple accounts

Yes who ever insult you gawar bihari bhaiye automatically become me lol this is my id bhaiye till i get banned. Stop accusing anyone who insult you of having double id. Ok @W.11?

Ajj altaf ki khaber ke bad tu gutter saf karna bhul gheya

Lahore sit in

BpOY9KACQAMPWWU.jpg

:rofl:

Yes who ever insult you gawar bihari bhaiye automatically become me lol this is my id bhaiye till i get banned. Stop accusing anyone who insult you of having double id. Ok @W.11?

Ajj altaf ki khaber ke bad tu gutter saf karna bhul gheya
I'm w11 and I'm Daninsky
Surprised?? Wake up

Altaf madari ka "Bhonk Bhonk" Tamasha dekhney waley muftber tamashai.

BpOY9KACQAMPWWU.jpg
[/quote]

[/quote]

Great.. you will lose your governor soon.. a new governor would be an ex military guy... Sindh govt is also going down as emergency would be imposed, you have water on one end, and ranger on the other.. be sane and settle this issue right here or else things gonna get messy for you..
Multi brothers lol

If they can only arrest/investigate the British citizens than why did they confiscate ME dictators asset? (different issues - Agreed)

If that comes under their law and is also moral than why doesn't the same logic apply when it comes to Nawaza assets in London? British also know that the general population is suffering in Pakistan as it is in those ME countries? + The assets are illegal and are of corrupt schmoney!

It is something that is common between Nawaza and Ghadda-fi.

Why does Amrika allow jernails to have money in other people's account?

P.S - I am planning to investigate the money abroad of the commissions. So maybe I start blackmailing them and get all the money I can. This way I will be a billionaire...

You wanna join hands to hunt for this treasure trove?

ME dictators asset were seized due to UN security council resolutions AFAIK. In case of egypt, the government that came after husni al mubarak specifically asked to freeze the assets of Husni al mubarak. Is there any precedence in case of Nawaz or Zardari?

Peshawar solidarity

10439526_310149315814465_7317144356942274907_n.jpg

Wellington Hospital where mr Altaf Hussain is admitted

BpPGyNnCUAA7zCp.jpg

tando allah yar sit in

10430445_797908713560824_3551609653843828673_n.jpg

Hyderabad sit in

10298844_480043648796055_879630345628661249_n.jpg

Last edited:
where is Mustafa kamal who said I will die for MQM and Bhai ? Saleem Shehzad ? Not a single statement in support of Altaf hussain

where is Mustafa kamal who said I will die for MQM and Bhai ? Saleem Shehzad ? Not a single statement in support of Altaf hussain
Mustafa Kamal left MQM & is working in Dubai for a Multinational Co... dunno about Saleem Shahzad, he was suspended by MQM few months back....

Mustafa Kamal left MQM & is working in Dubai for a Multinational Co... dunno about Saleem Shahzad, he was suspended by MQM few months back....

Phir bhe koi bayan shayan nahi Quaid kai haq mai,,, dono ek dusray ki pappiya liya kartay thay akhir ;)

Back
Top Bottom