What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

Phir bhe koi bayan shayan nahi Quaid kai haq mai,,, dono ek dusray ki pappiya liya kartay thay akhir ;)
i guess us pappi kay baad Mustafa Kamal took this step . samaj tu aap gay hoon gay :D

I am casual reader of this forum. I have went through this thread and could not stop myself from joining the forum. Looking at the pictures posted by one of the user showing MQM supporters from all over the Pakistan. I could not stop myself from laughing. I know the person is trying to prove that they have supporters from all over Pakistan. The pictures have a few people which i think even a road performer can also gather so its not a big deal. To be very clear, I am not a supporter of any of the political parties, all parties have some violent factors in them but MQM is far ahead of all. It is the leader. They say they are the representative of middle class, and those middle class people send 700,000 british sterling to Altaf? or he got it by driving a taxi in london, i think thats what he did when he first went to England. right? The MQM supporters only know violence, its not a news. Their vote bank and rallies all are backed by guns.

I am casual reader of this forum. I have went through this thread and could not stop myself from joining the forum. Looking at the pictures posted by one of the user showing MQM supporters from all over the Pakistan. I could not stop myself from laughing. I know the person is trying to prove that they have supporters from all over Pakistan. The pictures have a few people which i think even a road performer can also gather so its not a big deal. To be very clear, I am not a supporter of any of the political parties, all parties have some violent factors in them but MQM is far ahead of all. It is the leader. They say they are the representative of middle class, and those middle class people send 700,000 british sterling to Altaf? or he got it by driving a taxi in london, i think thats what he did when he first went to England. right? The MQM supporters only know violence, its not a news. Their vote bank and rallies all are backed by guns.

the sign of a paindu is he opens his mouth, the way he is fed information, Altaf drove taxi in US to pay for his tuition money, he then came back to Pakistan

paindus, 700k pounds is nothing for a big party, party needs funds to function, 100 million dollar were spent by the new enterant PTI alone in 2013 election campaign, is imran a billioniare, how he got this kind of cash then?

PTI begging for chanda to make schools, how does PTI always get millions of rupees for their jalsas? 250 million rupees are spent in one single jalsa of islamabad

how does new entrant imran claiming to be aam admi party gets to fly in helicopters for his jalsas?

MQM spent 20 million rupees in thar drought relief on medicines alone

Last edited:
@darkinsky
Sorry about that, you should update the biography of Altaf hussain on MQM website because nothing about degree from US mentioned thr. How many times you need to edit your reply?
Ya all that. I know money is not a matter for any party, they can arrange millions, yes thats true. He may have millions in his accounts but having liquid of such a large amount turns many eyebrows, which it already has. Not a matter though, I think Met. Police will have some evidences about it.

Last edited:
@darkinsky
Sorry about that, you should update the biography of Altaf hussain on MQM website because nothing about degree from US mentioned thr. Then again u did not reply to my other questions?

where did you read in his biography he drove taxi in UK, please show me the source

Swat solidarity

10411930_310149945814402_8242243308738405428_n.jpg
Wow what a solidarity

They should deport him in waziristan :D

Its time for UK to reconsider their policy to offer political asylum to such controversial figure

They should deport him in waziristan :D

Its time for UK to reconsider their policy to offer political asylum to such controversial figure

how many billions of pounds of investment controversial figure nawaz has in london, how many restaurents?

how many billions of pounds of investment controversial figure nawaz has in london, how many restaurents?
Nawaz Sharif is alleged to have a property worth 500 million pounds (around 900 million dollars). But the problem is he has some legal documents to back himself out, Altaf Hussain was probably not as clever as he is.

Back
Top Bottom