What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

same punjab who took millions of bribe money from the agencies is now celebrating that altaf is 'arrested for money laundering'

jao aledha ho jao.... :lol: :omghaha: bari dhamkiyaan dete thay....aaj tou 12 may jese halat bhi paida nahi ker sakay... itnay weak ho chukay ho... mqm reign of terror in Karachi is over. inshAllah..

jao aledha ho jao.... :lol: :omghaha: bari dhamkiyaan dete thay....aaj tou 12 may jese halat bhi paida nahi ker sakay... itnay weak ho chukay ho... mqm reign of terror in Karachi is over. inshAllah..
inshallah mashalallah
Jamati will never happen to Karachi

BpOeApPCAAI0W8L.jpg

Talon @Akheilos your queen's bori !! :lol: :omghaha:

Is nawaz sharif or Zardari british nationals? sometimes, using a common sense will save someone from embarrassment. British Gov investigating Taafu under their own laws which are applicable to British people only. How can they investigate a foreign national?

Your mental state is degrading with every passing moment. Taafu the money launderer, tax evader, it's not Punjab fault.

If they can only arrest/investigate the British citizens than why did they confiscate ME dictators asset? (different issues - Agreed)

If that comes under their law and is also moral than why doesn't the same logic apply when it comes to Nawaza assets in London? British also know that the general population is suffering in Pakistan as it is in those ME countries? + The assets are illegal and are of corrupt schmoney!

It is something that is common between Nawaza and Ghadda-fi.

Why does Amrika allow jernails to have money in other people's account?

P.S - I am planning to investigate the money abroad of the commissions. So maybe I start blackmailing them and get all the money I can. This way I will be a billionaire...

You wanna join hands to hunt for this treasure trove?

who is responsible for daily 12 may in KPK? imran ullah mehsud?

who is responsible for daily 12 may in KPK? imran ullah mehsud?

I told you some months ago on more than 2-3 occasions, you guys are next, once Army is done with taliban, MQM is next, now if MQM dared to speak against Pakistan or its territorial integrity, that would be MQM's last threat to Pakistan... there is ban proposal too on MQM. watch out for what MQM do, the more the reaction, the lesser the life of MQM.

All apart, Altaf hussain is facing some serious health issues, his liver, kidney, leg/foot surgery, sugar level, heart attack etc...

may Allah give him sehat..

I told you some months ago on more than 2-3 occasions, you guys are next, once Army is done with taliban, MQM is next, now if MQM dared to speak against Pakistan or its territorial integrity, that would be MQM's last threat to Pakistan... there is ban proposal too on MQM. watch out for what MQM do, the more the reaction, the lesser the life of MQM.

One of your mods on insaf.pk was told about all this thing (I don't remember but it was in 2012 I think). I know his alias too. It was a PM.

That is not the point.

If Pak Army is serious about reforms (not just big money is drying out since Amrika is leaving) than they have to start with themselves. They have to confiscate the properties of real estate guru jernails and commission jernails.

They have to punish Mushy as he is the one that is responsible for 50K dead due to his policies.

What was so bad about doing all this without taking the money? Unkale Mushy could still be responsible for those deaths but he would have been a hero if he did not take money including the fellow jernails, Q league and so on.

Just search up what Bily Mushy is doing now thanks to his dad.

Anyways here is another news for you.

Very soon a whistle blower is coming out and tell the people how much money did the jernails make in the past 14 years especially. I will urge him to tell the names too.

This has to end. It has to start with the jernails (the most corrupt when it comes to tax payers money) and end with burykats. I did not include politicians because they are a "product" of the jernails that have just gone rogue (in terms of looting).

Last edited:
@darkinsky be sane and choose farooq sattar as your new leader.. this altaf is a burden, you guys have a reasonable ideology, go non-violent and dont play ethnic card, you can survive... or even if you agree upon Faisal Sabzwari.. he is a fit person to leader MQM.

leader you can just day dream, your wishes will onyl remain wishes, pay attention to daily 12 may in KPK< your party is already broken in KPK, forward bloc already formed, but day dreaming like no other

MQM is a very deciplined and well organised party u think MQM is weak, its in your dreams, MQM keeps evolving, the way MQM handled extreme situation today shows how well managed MQM is

PTI should count its ending days since you have totally disappointed most of your fans and voters

@darkinsky be sane and choose farooq sattar as your new leader.. this altaf is a burden, you guys have a reasonable ideology, go non-violent and dont play ethnic card, you can survive...

you guys need to do a major overhaul other wise PTI wont survive next election, stop worrying abt MQM

Back
Top Bottom