What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

british govt should answer & take action against, NAWAZ SHARIF,s investments in england, & also take actions against the zardari,s surrey mahal, from where the money came from?
if not then , british govt is a huge part of , international establishment, is playing dirty here just to push pakistan in anarchy?
it has secret aims & objectives on karachi & pakistan?

Is nawaz sharif or Zardari british nationals? sometimes, using a common sense will save someone from embarrassment. British Gov investigating Taafu under their own laws which are applicable to British people only. How can they investigate a foreign national?

yeah yeah the entire country eaten by the middle class corrupt party :lol:, actually the thing is when entire Punjab voted for general ayub khan even then karachi resisted, karachi has never embrassed corrupt punjabi hegemoney

so i think that Punjabis should stop celebrating and prepare for the day when their corrupt family feudal rulers will be hanged in Karachi, entire Punjab would see end of its slavery at teen talwar

Your mental state is degrading with every passing moment. Taafu the money launderer, tax evader, it's not Punjab fault.

Punjabi anchors must criticize how Punjab and Pakistan has been hijacked by family rulers

Punjabi anchors must criticize how Punjab and Pakistan has been hijacked by family rulers
Do you still not believe that he has been arrested?

and now you have come to sobaiyat?

2vudnb9.jpg

'No bata tu tu' is Huttese ( language of the Hutts ) meaning 'Whatever it is, I didn’t do it' :D

Punjabi paid anchors will be crying when their family rule will be ended by middle class punjabis

today same punjab anchors are inciting violence and celebrating

paindus maybe celebrating but the real middle class punjabis are protesting outside

Punjab's enemy is not MQM but their family rulers

BpOwsVIIYAAJetr.jpg

You didn't answer any question of mine ... But you are going around n around ............

How do you know that MQM is only voilent party in Pakistan......???

How could you spare to PPP, ANP, PMLN & JI about violence........??

He is with MQM goons :omghaha:

Another U turn :lol:
1521236_701394083230863_1632650591399797567_n.jpg

just wait and see how this will be played... I am sure sane minds will reconsider their affiliation with altaf and mqm, with the fall and rift between the ranks... just a matter of time now..

Hopefully, The Islamic Republic of Pakistan will now be spared from listening to deranged Altaf Hussain's daily rants on news channels.

Last edited:
2vudnb9.jpg

'No bata tu tu' is Huttese ( language of the Hutts ) meaning 'Whatever it is, I didn’t do it' :D
When a Punjabi like N$$ say Jag Punhabi Jag took like a politic slogan when's punjabi karachiest say Jag Karachi Jag he get a warning.

waise Ishaq Dar nay bhi tou money laundering ka admit kiya tha, that he did money laundering to london for sharif family, yet he was presenting budget today, guess altaf ka usko british citizen hona marwa gya...

no, he is not arrested but punjab wishes he get arrested
aap ke liye Altaf bhai ke pyaar ko mera Salaam.

Salute you

waise Ishaq Dar nay bhi tou money laundering ka admit kiya tha, that he did money laundering to london for sharif family, yet he was presenting budget today, guess altaf ka usko british citizen hona marwa gya...
dono money laundering cases ki nature main faraq hai

Agar Nawaz bhi UK citizen hota to kab ka jail main hota. Nawaz par case Pakistan main banta hai aur yahan kuch hona nahi

Back
Top Bottom