What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

Is the rumours true that killers of Dr Imran Farooq were arrested by Pakistani security agencies when they arrived? I have a feeling MQM Haqiqqi group and ISI was involved in murder of Dr Imran Farooq.

its just a conspiracy theory in my opinion because if these guys are detained by ISI, then why they are holding them up for 3-4 years? no hethrow footage of them as well, there are so many CCTV cameras in London

Some paindoo news outlets are saying he was trying to flee to South Africa, he was in a taxi, The taxi driver was a Pakistani but looked like a white man so Altaf bhai trusted him, The paindoo white looking taxi driver gave him to the Police.

nation paindu media paindu, any surprises?

its just a conspiracy theory in my opinion because if these guys are detained by ISI, then why they are holding them up for 3-4 years? no hethrow footage of them as well, there are so many CCTV cameras in London

They did publish pictures of these guys, what's strange is that we have been hearing that two men were arrested on their way back to Karachi soon after the murder of Dr Imran Farooq.

they can write what ever they can, it is MQM's official statement that altaf is in his house, if he is in his house, how can he be arrested?
For you, yes mqm statement is the word But unfortunately for the rest of the world it is not the case.. Heck official statement of Pakistani Police will hold more weight and we are talking about Scotland Yard my dear not some rag tag Pulce

BpMxIAcCEAAqdOv.jpg

I heard police reached his home around 6AM. It's 11:33AM, 5+ hours passed

Initially British Media confirmed he was arrested but Pakistani journalists such as Naseem Zahra confirmed the news after speaking to Metropolitan Police/Scotland Yard.

But I take your words we can wait for few hours and see if he is available for telephonic conference. The Scotland Yard can only arrest him for 24-36 hours, unless allowed by the court. So it has to be before that

he is not doing telephonic addresses now a days, he didn't do in in the sunday rally as well

Stop calling yourself mohajir. All Urdu Speaking people must call themselves Urduwan.

Altaf Bhai health is not good, MPS is being asked by Bhai's lawyers to provide him with medical care....

they can write what ever they can, it is MQM's official statement that altaf is in his house, if he is in his house, how can he be arrested?

How about HOUSE Arrest:D

Altaf Bhai health is not good, MPS is being asked by Bhai's lawyers to provide him with medical care....

ALLAH khair kere kiya hua guploo bachay ko ? :P

Stop calling yourself mohajir. All Urdu Speaking people must call themselves Urduwan.
Is it so hard to type Pakistani? :unsure: I mean Urdu for God sakes is the National language and yet you want to be called Urduwaan and not Pakistani jisnay itni izzat di aur us zubaan ko apni National zubaan kaha! :tsk: :tsk:

End of the line for the enemies of Pakistan. First TTP and now Altaf. Khuda ki lathi waqahi be-awaz hoti hai.

he is not doing telephonic addresses now a days, he didn't do in in the sunday rally as well
Oh bhai bemaar banda bed pe bhi telephone conference kar leta hai. Chahy bed pe hi leta hon mere bhaiyo main arrest nahi howa aaj 2nd June ko police aayi thee aur chali gayi.

Bas...

Back
Top Bottom