What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

Altaf Bhai health is not good, MPS is being asked by Bhai's lawyers to provide him with medical care....
health tou kharab hoay gi...too many questions at once and not enough imagination to create answers? :whistle:

Elite investigative agencies of United Kingdom have interrogated Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Altaf Hussain for seven hours in connection with money laundering case.

The MQM leader has been summoned for the second phase of interrogation on July 17, Daily Dunya has reported.

The agency, which investigates money laundering and anti-terrorim affairs, called Altaf Hussain at a police station in Central London.

The interrogators asked queries about money recovered during a raid at Altaf’s residence and property in name of Altaf Hussain and his source of income.

Altaf Hussain said that the property was purchased with donations from party workers and it was owned by MQM. The hard cash is also the donations from the party workers, he further said.

According to sources, if the property and money is proved to be legal, then the case would be resolved against the MQM leader.

MQM Altaf Hussain face 7 hours interrogation on money launder and Dr. Imran Farooq killing

then why it is mentioned he is arrested?, arrested means he is guilty

BpMv3tVCUAA39gz.jpg

Is it so hard to type Pakistani? :unsure: I mean Urdu for God sakes is the National language and yet you want to be called Urduwaan and not Pakistani jisnay itni izzat di aur us zubaan ko apni National zubaan kaha! :tsk: :tsk:

Citizens of Pakistan. I was merely pointing out that there is no point of calling yourself muhajir.

I am only posting the different news agencies which have written it...I am not a reporter go ask each news agency what their problem is!

Oh bhai bemaar banda bed pe bhi telephone conference kar leta hai. Chahy bed pe hi leta hon mere bhaiyo main arrest nahi howa aaj 2nd June ko police aayi thee aur chali gayi.

Bas...

aap ki khushnudi ke lye woh yeh kaam nahi kerain ge, and its not how MQM works

I am only posting the different news agencies which have written it...I am not a reporter go ask each news agency what their problem is!

im saying why is it mentioned, i didn't say, why did you mention

Arrested in London.. & the violence in Karachi...?:undecided:

Pakistan MQM leader Altaf Hussain 'held in London'

Police in London have arrested the leader of Pakistan's MQM party, Altaf Hussain, on money-laundering charges, the BBC understands.

Officers are searching a residential address in north-west London, where a 60-year-old man was detained.

Mr Hussain has lived in the UK since 1991, saying his life would be at risk if he returned to Pakistan.

Police in Karachi, Pakistan's largest city, which the MQM controls, have been put on alert amid reports of violence.

Shootings have been reported from some parts of the city, which BBC correspondents say is tense.

Traffic jams are reported in Karachi and other cities in Sindh province as businesses start to close and people head home fearing violence.

Security is being tightened around the British mission in the city and other buildings.

Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) party leaders are holding an emergency meeting at their headquarters in Karachi.

The city has been wracked by violence - much of it politically motivated.

BBC News - Pakistan MQM leader Altaf Hussain 'held in London'

MQM has got a militant wing. They are trying to force government to take steps to save his unsaveable a$$.

Is the rumours true that killers of Dr Imran Farooq were arrested by Pakistani security agencies when they arrived? I have a feeling MQM Haqiqqi group and ISI was involved in murder of Dr Imran Farooq.

Seeds of traitor
Capital-Talk-by-Geo-News-EID-Special-20th-August-2012.jpg

I have no idea why it is mentioned...poor Karachi is suffering coz of media hype....I agreed with you few posts back!

health tou kharab hoay gi...too many questions at once and not enough imagination to create answers? :whistle:

dude MQM is a very well organised party have professional solicitors for free at their disposals, MQM has 800 lawyers in its legal team, all work for free

one MQM lawyer fighting musharraf case

One thing cons like about US Pulce is that they serve you with donuts and coffee, so you have plenty of space for imagination..... How xan our Bhai imagine thing when all he is imagining about is Gol gappay and Haleem.... After all, all this questioning does make you hungry

Nope, in UK they have different laws.... Did you think Arrested means he will be charged now????
Oh no no, arreated means, they will formerly take his statemwnts, investigate him, search his prwmises.....

Is the rumours true that killers of Dr Imran Farooq were arrested by Pakistani security agencies when they arrived? I have a feeling MQM Haqiqqi group and ISI was involved in murder of Dr Imran Farooq.

international sazish hai.... :omghaha:

lo bhai karachi bund hogya.. bhata khor ke wajh se.

na maloooooooooooooooooooom afrad :lol:

aap ki khushnudi ke lye woh yeh kaam nahi kerain ge, and its not how MQM works

Mujhe sachi main ye samagh nahi aati ke bande party affiliation ki waja se religion ki tara adherent kyoun ho jaate hain baat pe. How can people be so attached to any political party?

PTI'ans Imran Khan ke khilaf baat nahi sun pate
PML-N wale apne Quaid ke bare kuch nai sun pate
MQM wale bhi apni baat pe glue ki tara chipak jaate hain
PPP wale bhi aise hi hain

Yaar logic se socho, British High Commission wale kal se hi embassy khali kar gaye Karachi se, Scotland Yard walon ne confirm kiya ke 60 saal ke bande ko arrest kiya aaj aur aaj wo Altaf Hussain ke ghar hi gaye aur wo bhi ittefaq se 60 saal ka hi hai. UK Newspapers hardly ghalat report karte hain, Cricket Scandal pe itni controversy hoe par phir bhi UK ka hi newspaper sacha nikla... Ye Pakistani media nahi naa hi Pakistani Police. Saare cards against jaa rahay hain abhi tak.. Hosla karo, tension na lo, kuch nai hota usay shayad kal choot jaye ga.

Back
Top Bottom