What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

police is inside the house recording his statements, how can he do telephonic conference during interrogation?

Is the rumours true that killers of Dr Imran Farooq were arrested by Pakistani security agencies when they arrived? I have a feeling MQM Haqiqqi group and ISI was involved in murder of Dr Imran Farooq.

lol dude, you watch too much ****, keep control

police is inside the house recording his statements, how can he do telephonic conference during interrogation?
Are you going to deny the official statement of Met police that is o on their official web page?

Rabata committee has asked supporters to remain peaceful...

this is dangerous, very very dangerous statement, as we all know what it means...

I hope Met Police didn't troll Pakistani media... as per Declan Walsh Altaf Bhai is safe and sound at his home... :P

Meanwhile in karachi...

BpMiPCyCUAAOq3z.jpg

BpMkI_LCMAALzsn.jpg:large

BpMgsDACIAAVapH.jpg

Are you going to deny the official statement of Met police that is o on their official web page?

they can write what ever they can, it is MQM's official statement that altaf is in his house, if he is in his house, how can he be arrested?

bhai Pakistan aai to iska b number lga hua hai is dar se to ata nai hai :rofl:

bhai i am a mojahir and i live in punjab i migrated from jaladhar bt i hate this moti bhains plz mohajir mohajir krna band kro

sala suar ... abb iss Pakistan yaad aa geya han...geadar of the nation

Still tv channels saying namaloom afrad... seriously this is your true identity @darkinsky :lol:

Here is my take on the news

MQM held emergency meeting, held a press conference claiming Altaf Hussain has not been arrested. The point to note is Altaf Hussain is most popular politician over the Telephonic conferences. He could take his ever charged phone and call back to MQM leadership or the Media. They could arrange telephonic conference to confirm he was not arrested.

But MQM could not do that and rather gave general statement to prolong the matter. I somewhat is now convinced that he has been arrested
Observed the same thing too, it was a telephonic khitab and yet i did not hear the melodious voice of Bhai

I heard police reached his home around 6AM. It's 11:33AM, 5+ hours passed

Initially British Media confirmed he was arrested but Pakistani journalists such as Naseem Zahra confirmed the news after speaking to Metropolitan Police/Scotland Yard.

But I take your words we can wait for few hours and see if he is available for telephonic conference. The Scotland Yard can only arrest him for 24-36 hours, unless allowed by the court. So it has to be before that

Elite investigative agencies of United Kingdom have interrogated Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Altaf Hussain for seven hours in connection with money laundering case.

The MQM leader has been summoned for the second phase of interrogation on July 17, Daily Dunya has reported.

The agency, which investigates money laundering and anti-terrorim affairs, called Altaf Hussain at a police station in Central London.

The interrogators asked queries about money recovered during a raid at Altaf’s residence and property in name of Altaf Hussain and his source of income.

Altaf Hussain said that the property was purchased with donations from party workers and it was owned by MQM. The hard cash is also the donations from the party workers, he further said.

According to sources, if the property and money is proved to be legal, then the case would be resolved against the MQM leader.

MQM Altaf Hussain face 7 hours interrogation on money launder and Dr. Imran Farooq killing

If his declared source of income is not the same as his "actual" source then that can be considered a crime @janz
JAAG TV ‏@JaagAlerts 4 mins
#Breaking: #MQM's Nadeem Nusrat says Altaf Hussain is at his residence, wasn't feeling well for days, and was to visit hospital today

Collapse

3:19 am - 3 Jun 2014 · Details
BBC lied :blink:

Some paindoo news outlets are saying he was trying to flee to South Africa, he was in a taxi, The taxi driver was a Pakistani but looked like a white man so Altaf bhai trusted him, The paindoo white looking taxi driver gave him to the Police.

Back
Top Bottom