What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

BpMv3tVCUAA39gz.jpg

Allah khair karay...

well then its detention not arrest
Nope, MPS categorically and specifically used the term "arrested" that gives them the power To stop Altaf bhai for committing any offence further and confiscate anything that can be used against him as an evidence.... Detain is different....i know this because i used to work in Private Security sector in UK, and had to deal with criminals, shoplifters, crack dealers on day to day basis......

UK Police ke baare main kaha jaata hai ke ye bande ko arrest nahi karte unless saare evidences ikathe ho jaye. Jo banda bhi arrest hota hai UK main, 95% chances are he will be convicted. They don't take the accused to the courts unless they are sure he/she is likely to be convicted.

Last edited:
I just came through that frim ii. chudrigarh. ETA was 2.5 hours for a 30 minute drive

Passport snatched. He is not getting away from UK. They will toil with him for a while. Saddar is shut. People getting ready to head to british embassy in clifton.
They have already shut it down and went away and he will soon face murder trial too I think

MQM has got a militant wing. They are trying to force government to take steps to save his unsaveable a$$.
Unfortunately police & courts in UK doesn't work as per whims & fancies of the government, unlike in our neck of the woods!

Altaf passport seized !

Pakistan Railway suspends operation in Sindh..

Scotland Yard has officially confirmed that Altaf Hussain has been arrested and transferred to Police Station

He seems to have been transferred into Marble Arch/Edgware Police Station

Almost every house in pakistan got a Gun. Just because they have gun doesnt mean they killed anyone. Ariel firing is a part of almost every single celebration in pakistan. The fact remain the same you people did show your true face in karachi today and we don't need to accuse you of anything as you people did all the work. Open anynews chanel and see your true face.

Back
Top Bottom