What's new

Alleged "Terror boat" Sunk by Indian Coast Guard | Fact or Fiction?

When i read this from day one, i felt it was nothing more than Topi Drama in preparation of big brother Barak's visit.

Lol, even your dramas. :lol:

Still not sure what 'very many sure' means. Can you clarify?

I don't even know what you linked. Perhaps your armed forces can get ideas on how to fake events and come up with conspiracies. These might even be a better source for your conspiracies.

Please deny ...US intelligence also.....I dont like half denial :D
Off course sure , they had recorded the orders of the Pakistan navy !
telling the boat to sail at bombay & take out their AKs ?
& the RPGs to lunch an attack in INDIA ?
Should listen carefully , cause it would be the voice of NAVAL chief of Pakistan ?:crazy:
Pardon me , but what is the price of joint of marijuana in India right now?
You look so cool !:lol:

So does that means all the boats coming from your side will have to suffer the same consequences?

Its not a question of tit for tat, it is quite natural for anyone to believe that there was foul play involved since Pak terrorists have done so(26/11) don't blame us or anyone for the prejudices regarding pakistani notions about terrorism. But then again tit for tat is a philosophy of Pak since its inception.
As for "same consequences", why not? If the boat in question is smuggling something and doesn't stop when ordered to then the the PCG has all the right to intervene; but there are hardly any boats from the Indian side that come to Pak with a terrorist intent and blow themselves when caught.

Last edited:
Before 26/11 ,at least one year ago,there was a news about the corruption happened in ICG where thry took money from LeT men andallow them to go to India. After 26/11 entire scenario was sabotaged .Now they are always in alert.

In fact some Indians dont like an extradition of Dawood Ibrahim from Pakistan .Some Indians means they are some most powerful in this nation spanning from politics to business.
Because most of them have/had business with Dawood.Funny thing our Govts also know that both previous and current govt.That is why they dont interested in such a thing.Most probable thing they can do is an assassination op.In fact in 1994 our intel agencies had a plan for that but PM Rao didnt have guts.There was a rumour abiut such an attempt in last year then again blocked by someone probably PM Singh.
Entire experts are now looking for current govt.Let see whether they can do or not.

I find it difficult to believe that ICG would knowingly take money for LeT- that's a very dangerous move for them. I know that the Dawood issue is more complex. If he gets killed and his group gets splintered they'd have a 100 other wannabe heads and violent gang warfare. Which is why I think their primary strategy is to pitch one group against other- Dawood against Rajan (whom they have deliberately protected), Allow Ravi Pujari to rise etc. so that their oown infighting slowly reduces their power.

I dont believe that the use of force was excessive or disproportionate, because after the Mumbai incident, we are simply not in a position to take chances.

If bootlegging, smuggling etc. is something that goes on through fishing boats in these areas, then the terrorists might exploit that too. It is better to be safe than sorry and chase and apprehend any suspicious looking boat. If they don't comply, then it is better to send them to the bottom of the sea rather than putting the lives of coast guards in danger, by trying to chase them further and catch them.

These are turbulent times and the trust-factor is non-existent here. Times like these call for deliberate and decisive actions, for the sake of greater good.

What made up story? You must be confusing with your own made up ones.
So you guys still believe in this, that boat which was exploded, was extra terrestrial and was given to terrorists by Martians thats why it remained intact and endured the explosion.

1. The very basic paradigm of any incident involving a protagonist and an antagonist revolves around the hero fighting with the villain and saving the day for the others. You have a problem with that ?

2. Do you have a problem with reporting of the incident ? I believe that is the very job of the media.

3. I don't think you will sound of it, if I call the attackers of Peshawar army school as heroes and the poor children who dies there as villains.

4. I'm truly astounded by your logic of the Indian coast guards trying to make a footing in Indian Film Industry by blowing up a boat. Is it the way you usually think, or today is something special ?
Well how can you say that there was terrorists on board. And if the answer is the explosion! then let me tell you mate if there was any then the whole boat would have been shattered into pieces and sunk immediately.

The difference between our army and yours is that we are fighting with terrorists. But you guys feel proud by killing innocent people near borders and you guys still have doubts over this incidence whether your indian coast galls even killed terrorists or smugglers.

But Pakistan is already worst then gujrat ex- peshawar attack on kids,a MULLA raping a BOY inside holy LAL MASJID.Muslims don't rape Muslims boys in India and yes modi will pay for quran that will be bought for 93000 Pakistan POW in the future war with India.

Good i am waiting for Indian invasion. Maybe keyboard invasion.

Just talking about possibilities here.

1. If this news is true, then not only the coast guards but then Indian Navy will get heavily involved and that will result in close scrutiny of all the vessels in that region, effectively leading to a partial blockade.

2. If this news is false, well, doesnt matter much in that case too, as long as the Govt of India believes in it. That will result in a partial blockade too.

Well how can you say that there was terrorists on board. And if the answer is the explosion! then let me tell you mate if there was any then the whole boat would have been shattered into pieces and sunk immediately.

Can you confirm that there wasn't any ? The reporting very clearly depicts the chain of events.The boat tried to make a run for it on being asked to surrender. We already had one such incident, can't let that happen again.

The difference between our army and yours is that we are fighting with terrorists. But you guys feel proud by killing innocent people near borders and you guys still have doubts over this incidence whether your indian coast galls even killed terrorists or smugglers.

The real difference is Indian Army is winning and Pakistani army is loosing the fight against an element of non-state force that was created by themselves only.

"Kalashnikov culture"- one word for it.

:lol: who told you that? your respectable media or your 4ucked up history.
And by the way yar i want to buy that time machine which was made in your ancient india. I will give you 5 trillion dollars for that. Deal....:smokin:

Whats Bollywood?:unsure: Are you refereeing to that insane world where the boat gets exploded without being shattered. And where invincible coast galls and where invincible army (IA) always have to fight monsters which usually comes from koh e kaf and save the world.

Don't ask Indians, ask other countries about your nation. you will get an answer. Don't ask my what is bollywood, because I never watch it. Ask your own citizens who smuggle Bollywood movies from India and gulf.

"entire Pakistani public". Good to see my Indians neighbours being objective and investigative.

Besides all indian movies are the same. One guy takes a dozen bullets, kills several villain's hunchmen, kills the villain, does a speech, marries then dies. That's not overly dramatic?:rofl:

Well your media sensationalised the whole boat incident like it was some of sort of Bollywood movie where the hero indian coast guard saved the day by blowing up bond villains favourite boat or something. I just questioned if this exercise was not inspired by your film industry. :agree:

But you people still watch it by smuggling from India and Dubai. Unfortunately for your stupidity, the small kids suffered.

No invasion is already going on don't. You know Ajeet doval and the hell you are living in is created by him its worst then outright invasion instead of 93000 pow we have 200 million pow

Good work you should replace ajeet post you have very good warrior skills.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom