What's new

Alleged "Terror boat" Sunk by Indian Coast Guard | Fact or Fiction?

Another hitjob from paid reporting, Praveen Swami's article was thoroughly debunked by bwoyblunder in free open source article, he was cringing in despair and blocked everyone who questioned his article, such is the credibility of Indian Express and the Secular journalists nowadays.
What does Praveen Swami know that the Coast Guard doesn’t?
And Social Media has finally silenced mainstream media journalists. and demolished their stories piece by piece.

I think some media outlets have confused themselves for PAkistani media outlets rather than India ones, and are trying super hard to create an "alternative" account :lol:
Also this: 'Come Clean' on Pakistani Boat Issue, Congress Tells Government
There is a reason we voted these morons out.

In India, Bollywood is watched by those who understands hindi, and i.e. only 20% of indian population, while the entire Pakistani public is obsessed with bollywood movies.

"entire Pakistani public". Good to see my Indians neighbours being objective and investigative.

Besides all indian movies are the same. One guy takes a dozen bullets, kills several villain's hunchmen, kills the villain, does a speech, marries then dies. That's not overly dramatic?:rofl:

Good to see that now you realize what is the meaning of being off topic is...

Well your media sensationalised the whole boat incident like it was some of sort of Bollywood movie where the hero indian coast guard saved the day by blowing up bond villains favourite boat or something. I just questioned if this exercise was not inspired by your film industry. :agree:

The real brave people are the Pakistanis and they always mean business.In fact they are so cool with their decisions combined with their bravado that they managed to do four military coup, lost all 4 wars, half of their country, and put the rest half up in flames.

Now, that is insanely cool.. We Indians and the people of the entire World should get a lesson of how to be that cool from you all.
:lol: who told you that? your respectable media or your 4ucked up history.
And by the way yar i want to buy that time machine which was made in your ancient india. I will give you 5 trillion dollars for that. Deal....:smokin:
In India, Bollywood is watched by those who understands hindi, and i.e. only 20% of indian population, while the entire Pakistani public is obsessed with bollywood movies.
Whats Bollywood?:unsure: Are you refereeing to that insane world where the boat gets exploded without being shattered. And where invincible coast galls and where invincible army (IA) always have to fight monsters which usually comes from koh e kaf and save the world.

"entire Pakistani public". Good to see my Indians neighbours being objective and investigative.

Besides all indian movies are the same. One guy takes a dozen bullets, kills several villain's hunchmen, kills the villain, does a speech, marries then dies. That's not overly dramatic?:rofl:

Your second statement is ironic consider you demand objectivity from others, or that may just be the inhrent double standard.

Well your media sensationalised the whole boat incident like it was some of sort of Bollywood movie where the hero indian coast guard saved the day by blowing up bond villains favourite boat or something. I just questioned if this exercise was not inspired by your film industry. :agree:

Nah Bollywood isn't good enough to come up with such scripts, perhaps your film industry is capable, particularly in the context of some recent events.

I think some media outlets have confused themselves for PAkistani media outlets rather than India ones, and are trying super hard to create an "alternative" account :lol:
Also this: 'Come Clean' on Pakistani Boat Issue, Congress Tells Government
There is a reason we voted these morons out.
Congress is crying that a 26/11 type of incident didn't happen so they could go hammer and tongs against NDA government and Modi.
So now they are twisting the facts and questioning why a boat was intercepted in the first place?
Duh, this is NDA government , the surveillance Intel and National Security comes first not like the UPA who was busy in corruption and scams while the rest of population was suffering regular terrorist attacks.
There is a reason we have voted UPA out and i hope this nation never ever again votes UPA or Congress to power.

Last edited:
Because earth is round...so you cannot see. To see, light should reflect from the object to your eyes. As earth is round light cannot travel as a curve

Mr.scientist in dark light flash when you are in deep somewhere in ocean even for one second you feel its presence.. stop giving nonsence explaination to justify your Mahan Ghoot. and we know what els is round.. so stop that crap

Your second statement is ironic consider you demand objectivity from others, or that may just be the inhrent double standard.

Nah Bollywood isn't good enough to come up with such scripts, perhaps your film industry is capable, particularly in the context of some recent events.

Oh so all your movies are not the same? Really? Are you truly very many sure about this? I think you need to conduct internet analysis before discussing further.

And our film industry is crap, those numbskulls couldn't dream of coming up with such outlandish stories.

I take lessons of secularism from Pak as well as their concern for India very seriously.

Actually, when Pak is comfortable with Indian leadership is when we have real concerns.
Absolutely,true They were quite comfortable during UPA Regime and even after many terror attacks , 26/11 it was "Business as Usual" and" biryani diplomacy,Cricket Diplomacy or Track 3 Diplomacy" by UPA,which is totally opposite to the present NDA Government right now.

Oh so all your movies are not the same? Really? Are you truly very many sure about this? I think you need to conduct internet analysis before discussing further.

And our film industry is crap, those numbskulls couldn't dream of coming up with such outlandish stories.

What is 'very many sure'?

I do not care about Bollywood. Your crude generalization is laughable though.

What made up story? You must be confusing with your own made up ones.

Well Fifty Thousand tonne Titanic went down with 2000 screaming and crying people on board all the while firing flares , rocket parachutes(Which are visible up to a distance of 25 Miles) yet nobody saw or heard anything.

Yet this was just 50 tonne boat...If no other ship was in vicinity, then why is surprising?

Pics of Burning wreckage of the boat are already available.

These questions being raised are absolutely non sensical.

Back
Top Bottom