What's new

Alleged "Terror boat" Sunk by Indian Coast Guard | Fact or Fiction?

chandu-main.jpg
Chandubhai on his trawler

Fishermen and boat owners at Porbandar said on Saturday that they did not hear or see any fire or explosion at sea in the early hours of January 1, when the suspicious Pakistani boat blew itself up.

“If any Pakistani fishing trawler crosses the boundary (IMBL), fishermen would be the first to come to know. We remain in touch by VHF…But I got no message about any boat,” Bhima Vaja (23), captain of the Porbandar-registered fishing trawler ‘Mother’, said. He was fishing near the Dwarka-Okha coast at the time of the incident.

Chandubhai Bari (65), a crew member on the trawler Al Rafai which had been fishing some 50 km off Porbandar, said he had no idea about the incident until he returned to port on Saturday morning.

“Any Pakistani boat will be identified by Gujarat fishermen by its shape and colour. Fishermen pass on the message to others fishing nearby. But I had no idea about this incident until somebody told me,” Bari said.

Manish Lodhari, secretary of the National Fish Workers Forum, said the incident would likely have taken place far out into the sea. “Approximately, 3,000 to 4,000 fishing boats and trawlers were at sea then, but none passed on the message,” he said.

The office of the assistant director of fisheries in Porbandar confirmed that at least 1,055 trawlers and boats which left Porbandar port were at sea.

Over 1,000 boats at sea, none saw or heard anything | The Indian Express

People like to really like to argue out of denial, but lets not forget that this has already been tried by Pakistani terror groups, so the same old tired excuses of "no evidence" won't fly.
There's no choice but to suffer this prejudice regardless of the anger.
Swallow the truth, because of those previous misdeeds you are suspected guilty now, its that simple.
So does that means all the boats coming from your side will have to suffer the same consequences?

if there was an "explosion" then dont ya people think there'd be nothing remotely close to a shell leftover of the vessel???

an explosion would obliterate it....what is pictured is of a vessel that is engulfed in flames....no major news sources except indian ones have reported the incident for this very reason

nothing to do with "terrorists" at all - the indian media and BJP govt. are lying as usual

I don't know if these guys are terrorists or not (maybe/ may not be), but I remember once I met the President on Outlook Magazine several years ago and we discussed Mumbai. He told me that every single day smuggling and unauthorized entry of boats happen- including smuggling, fact is that the security guys thought the boats that brought the terrorists were one of them. Things are very murky on the sea borders. For instance one man in the docks distributed some 1000 kg of sweets when Dawood became a grandfather or somerhing. Not that the security agencies didn't know about it, but then they didn't do much about it either.

Before 26/11 ,at least one year ago,there was a news about the corruption happened in ICG where thry took money from LeT men andallow them to go to India. After 26/11 entire scenario was sabotaged .Now they are always in alert.

In fact some Indians dont like an extradition of Dawood Ibrahim from Pakistan .Some Indians means they are some most powerful in this nation spanning from politics to business.
Because most of them have/had business with Dawood.Funny thing our Govts also know that both previous and current govt.That is why they dont interested in such a thing.Most probable thing they can do is an assassination op.In fact in 1994 our intel agencies had a plan for that but PM Rao didnt have guts.There was a rumour abiut such an attempt in last year then again blocked by someone probably PM Singh.
Entire experts are now looking for current govt.Let see whether they can do or not.

if there was an "explosion" then dont ya people think there'd be nothing remotely close to a shell leftover of the vessel???

an explosion would obliterate it....what is pictured is of a vessel that is engulfed in flames....no major news sources except indian ones have reported the incident for this very reason

nothing to do with "terrorists" at all - the indian media and BJP govt. are lying as usual
Expect more such dramas during this month as Obama is coming to India.

Marasiyoon nay rola kis cheez ka dala hova tha..
we sud not buy any crap from indian media.. why our politicians go to indian tv talk show to explain Pakistan's position when they need to prove first if this incidence is geniun. Pakistani sudnt belive them ..
once a lair always a lair...

Because earth is round...so you cannot see. To see, light should reflect from the object to your eyes. As earth is round light cannot travel as a curve

You better watch your hindu terrorists who are calling the shots in india.
Why you are bothered about what is happening in India, We have given a piece of our own land for free, then liberated from your fellow Indian bashing companions in 1971. Worry about things happening in your own country.
We Indians are quite capable of solving our problems with out the help of our neighbors or The US.

Back
Top Bottom