What's new

Alleged "Terror boat" Sunk by Indian Coast Guard | Fact or Fiction?

And the comedy continues..
"According to the transcripts of radio communication between NTRO and the Indian Coast Guard accessed by Aaj Tak show that both the vessels were in regular contact with Pakistan's maritime agency and the army".

And not just any comedy.

Even a bloody civilian like me knows the importance of complete radio silence during operations.

Last edited:
Are you talking about Pakistan.....BTW..........US intelligence inform about these boats .....

just like US intelligence who informed Italian about Indian boat?
by the way is the same US we are talking about who declared Modi a terrorist?

are you talking about ISI and PA?

ISI and PA does everything openly and everyone knows about it.

Long term effect of 'saas bhi kabhi bahu thi' on the nation :lol:

One long term effect is quite apparent. The effect of Indian soaps over typical Pakistanis like you. That tv series stopped airing long time back. I am surprised that you still remember it.

if there was an "explosion" then dont ya people think there'd be nothing remotely close to a shell leftover of the vessel???

an explosion would obliterate it....what is pictured is of a vessel that is engulfed in flames....no major news sources except indian ones have reported the incident for this very reason

nothing to do with "terrorists" at all - the indian media and BJP govt. are lying as usual

yar bus suna kero aur ura dia kero, why waste time of bullshit

"According to the transcripts of radio communication between NTRO and the Indian Coast Guard accessed by Aaj Tak show that both the vessels were in regular contact with Pakistan's maritime agency and the army".

And not just any comedy.

Even a bloody civilian like me knows the importance of complete radio silence during operations.

Thts y ur intelligence agency is at no.9 cuz ur intel is shit...
How to solve a case,simple blame it on ISI and Pakistan

Last edited:
One long term effect is quite apparent. The effect of Indian soaps over typical Pakistanis like you. That tv series stopped airing long time back. I am surprised that you still remember it.

I HATE Indian BS (bollywood shyt), don't worry about me.
But you guys have become sooooo vulnerable after saas bhi kabhi bahu syndrome :lol:

I HATE Indian BS (bollywood shyt), don't worry about me.
But you guys have become sooooo vulnerable after saas bhi kabhi bahu syndrome :lol:

Nothing can be said vulnerable until taken advantage of. Why don't you try that? I mean talking the talk is all la-la, its fine. Please concentrate on walking the walk too ? ehh ?

B6gGJtACYAAHTRX.jpg:large

Just talking about possibilities here.
Can you confirm that there wasn't any ? The reporting very clearly depicts the chain of events.The boat tried to make a run for it on being asked to surrender. We already had one such incident, can't let that happen again..
Look there is a 100% probability that they would be smugglers since they were running away from coast guards. If they were terrorists they would have done what other terrorists do, i mean they would have blown not only themselves but also would have caused damage to coast guards.
And secondly if they really exploded them selves up then the boat would have been sunk and shattered, but this wasnt the case.

The real difference is Indian Army is winning and Pakistani army is loosing the fight against an element of non-state force that was created by themselves only.
"Kalashnikov culture"- one word for it.
No our army is winning the battle. We have destroyed terrorists back bone during our previous operations and during this operation we are eradicating the remaining. All the terrorists are running away into Afghanistan even their leader have taken asylum over there.
But the thing is you guys have never faced any terrorists for real. Killing people on borders or smugglers dont comes in the context of killing terrorists, my friend!

Don't ask Indians, ask other countries about your nation. you will get an answer. Don't ask my what is bollywood, because I never watch it. Ask your own citizens who smuggle Bollywood movies from India and gulf.

But you people still watch it by smuggling from India and Dubai. Unfortunately for your stupidity, the small kids suffered.
No i will ask indians, since they have so much faith in it.:p:

Back
Top Bottom