What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Here is the official report debunking the westerm media lie

新疆人口自然增长率急剧下降?揭穿抹黑新疆人口状况的五大谎言

2021-01-07 15:25:06 来源: 中国新闻社
新疆大学官网日前刊载《人权保障语境下美国干涉新疆事务的探析——以新疆人口为视角的调查研究报告》(简称《报告》),通过对新疆人口状况进行的事实梳理,揭穿德国反华学者郑国恩抹黑中国新疆人口状况的五大谎言。

《报告》称,近年来,美国一些政客多次以人权为由,通过援引一些反华学者的虚假研究报告,不断以其所谓的中国新疆、香港等问题为由,粗暴干涉中国内政。2020年6月,德国学者郑国恩在美国詹姆斯敦基金会发表的一篇名为《论中国在新疆强制计划生育和强制绝育计划》的研究报告中,充斥着大量罔顾事实、颠倒黑白的言论,贯穿着一系列言之不详、来历不明的信息数据。
一、新疆人口自然增长率急剧下降
郑国恩在其“研究报告”中称,“自2015年起,新疆的人口自然增长率急剧下降”。
然而,《报告》通过查阅中国国家统计局和新疆维吾尔自治区统计局公布的数据发现,2015年至2017年,新疆的人口自然增长率基本稳定在11‰以上。尽管2018年新疆的人口自然增长率下降至6.13‰,但从中国人口自然增长率的平均水平来看,新疆地区的人口自然增长率仍处在较高水平,并不存在郑国恩所言的“急剧下降”。
二、少数民族地区2018年人口自然增长率降至4.06‰
郑国恩称,2018年新疆“所有少数民族地区均降至4.06‰,其中喀什与和田地区的增长率为2.58‰”。
《报告》指出,据新疆维吾尔自治区统计局公布的数据,2018年新疆南疆人口自然增长率分别为克孜勒苏柯尔克孜自治州11.45‰、喀什地区6.93‰、阿克苏地区5.67‰、和田地区2.96‰。除和田外,其余3地州2018年人口自然增长率均高于郑国恩“研究报告”中的“4.06‰”。另外,喀什、和田地区的人口自然增长率也与郑国恩谎称的“2.58‰”这一数值不相符合。
三、2018年和田某地汉族人口增长率比维吾尔族的人口增长率高出近8倍
《报告》调查,2010-2018年,新疆年末总人口增长13.99%。少数民族人口增长22.14%,其中维吾尔族人口增长25.04%。同一时期,汉族人口增长2.0%。综上,维吾尔族人口的增幅不仅高于新疆人口的增幅,也高于少数民族人口的增幅,更明显高于汉族人口的增幅。
四、所有少数民族县的人口净增长率为-0.25‰
郑国恩在其“研究报告”中称,“喀什地区与和田地区的人口净增长率低,仅有0.22‰,所有少数民族县的人口净增长率为-0.25‰,因而从总人口的增加可以估计多数地区的汉族的人口净增长率上升了7.42‰”。
《报告》通过查阅官方数字发现,无论是从南疆四地州28个县的人口自然增长率的均值(4.80‰)来看,还是分别从四地州所辖下县的人口自然增长率的均值分析,都无法得出郑国恩所言的“所有少数民族县的人口净增长率为-0.25‰”。就喀什地区与和田地区的事实情况来看,也与郑国恩所谓的“喀什地区与和田地区的人口净增长率低,仅有0.22‰”大相径庭。
五、2020年,其中一个维吾尔族地区(克孜勒苏柯尔克孜自治州)设定了前所未有的近乎为零的人口增长目标
《报告》指出,据克孜勒苏柯尔克孜自治州卫健委预算报告显示,“人口自然增长率”设定的是1.05%。当%转化为‰时,其人口自然增长率就应是10.5‰。所以,郑国恩所言“每千人中仅新增1.05人”这一论述,实则是以混淆人口增长计量单位的手法来编造谎言。
《报告》表示,郑国恩采用恣意篡改数据、混淆计量单位、模糊概念和来源等写作方法,使得“研究报告”的“谎言”看起来极具真实性。另外,郑国恩谈到的政府文件不仅没有标明是何文件、文件出处,更缺乏对文件可靠性和真实性的基本介绍,甚至在全文中也没有再对有关政府文件进行过进一步的阐述,这无疑使得其整个研究进行的所谓“系统分析”的源头已经模糊不清、来路不明,甚至不知是否是为支撑自己的论点而编造的数据来源。

Here is the official report debunking the westerm media lie

新疆人口自然增长率急剧下降?揭穿抹黑新疆人口状况的五大谎言

2021-01-07 15:25:06 来源: 中国新闻社
新疆大学官网日前刊载《人权保障语境下美国干涉新疆事务的探析——以新疆人口为视角的调查研究报告》(简称《报告》),通过对新疆人口状况进行的事实梳理,揭穿德国反华学者郑国恩抹黑中国新疆人口状况的五大谎言。

《报告》称,近年来,美国一些政客多次以人权为由,通过援引一些反华学者的虚假研究报告,不断以其所谓的中国新疆、香港等问题为由,粗暴干涉中国内政。2020年6月,德国学者郑国恩在美国詹姆斯敦基金会发表的一篇名为《论中国在新疆强制计划生育和强制绝育计划》的研究报告中,充斥着大量罔顾事实、颠倒黑白的言论,贯穿着一系列言之不详、来历不明的信息数据。
一、新疆人口自然增长率急剧下降
郑国恩在其“研究报告”中称,“自2015年起,新疆的人口自然增长率急剧下降”。
然而,《报告》通过查阅中国国家统计局和新疆维吾尔自治区统计局公布的数据发现,2015年至2017年,新疆的人口自然增长率基本稳定在11‰以上。尽管2018年新疆的人口自然增长率下降至6.13‰,但从中国人口自然增长率的平均水平来看,新疆地区的人口自然增长率仍处在较高水平,并不存在郑国恩所言的“急剧下降”。
二、少数民族地区2018年人口自然增长率降至4.06‰
郑国恩称,2018年新疆“所有少数民族地区均降至4.06‰,其中喀什与和田地区的增长率为2.58‰”。
《报告》指出,据新疆维吾尔自治区统计局公布的数据,2018年新疆南疆人口自然增长率分别为克孜勒苏柯尔克孜自治州11.45‰、喀什地区6.93‰、阿克苏地区5.67‰、和田地区2.96‰。除和田外,其余3地州2018年人口自然增长率均高于郑国恩“研究报告”中的“4.06‰”。另外,喀什、和田地区的人口自然增长率也与郑国恩谎称的“2.58‰”这一数值不相符合。
三、2018年和田某地汉族人口增长率比维吾尔族的人口增长率高出近8倍
《报告》调查,2010-2018年,新疆年末总人口增长13.99%。少数民族人口增长22.14%,其中维吾尔族人口增长25.04%。同一时期,汉族人口增长2.0%。综上,维吾尔族人口的增幅不仅高于新疆人口的增幅,也高于少数民族人口的增幅,更明显高于汉族人口的增幅。
四、所有少数民族县的人口净增长率为-0.25‰
郑国恩在其“研究报告”中称,“喀什地区与和田地区的人口净增长率低,仅有0.22‰,所有少数民族县的人口净增长率为-0.25‰,因而从总人口的增加可以估计多数地区的汉族的人口净增长率上升了7.42‰”。
《报告》通过查阅官方数字发现,无论是从南疆四地州28个县的人口自然增长率的均值(4.80‰)来看,还是分别从四地州所辖下县的人口自然增长率的均值分析,都无法得出郑国恩所言的“所有少数民族县的人口净增长率为-0.25‰”。就喀什地区与和田地区的事实情况来看,也与郑国恩所谓的“喀什地区与和田地区的人口净增长率低,仅有0.22‰”大相径庭。
五、2020年,其中一个维吾尔族地区(克孜勒苏柯尔克孜自治州)设定了前所未有的近乎为零的人口增长目标
《报告》指出,据克孜勒苏柯尔克孜自治州卫健委预算报告显示,“人口自然增长率”设定的是1.05%。当%转化为‰时,其人口自然增长率就应是10.5‰。所以,郑国恩所言“每千人中仅新增1.05人”这一论述,实则是以混淆人口增长计量单位的手法来编造谎言。
《报告》表示,郑国恩采用恣意篡改数据、混淆计量单位、模糊概念和来源等写作方法,使得“研究报告”的“谎言”看起来极具真实性。另外,郑国恩谈到的政府文件不仅没有标明是何文件、文件出处,更缺乏对文件可靠性和真实性的基本介绍,甚至在全文中也没有再对有关政府文件进行过进一步的阐述,这无疑使得其整个研究进行的所谓“系统分析”的源头已经模糊不清、来路不明,甚至不知是否是为支撑自己的论点而编造的数据来源。

and here's china national statistics on which the graph are based. :lol: :lol:

The so-called "genocide" in Xinjiang is another lie concocted by anti-China forces. According to official figures, from 2010 to 2018, the Uygur population in Xinjiang rose from 10.17 million to 12.72 million, an increase of 25 percent, higher than the growth rate of 22 percent for all ethnic minorities in Xinjiang and much higher than that of the Han population, which is 2 percent.

So Uighurs' population growth rate from 2010-2018 was 25%, and Han people's growth was 2% during the same period of time.

This is indeed a big problem, if Han Chinese growth rate keeps this low, China would be running out of people in the future....

the so called "everybody in china enjoys the same one child policy is a myth". in the 70s it's mainly because china doesn't have the pocket to feed han chinese which were reproducing like toads, in the 2020s it's purely racial.

from 2010-2018 it only grows by 2 million correct, but just to remind you people that the effect on todays forced sterilization on xinjiang will be felt 2-4 decades from now.

anyway just wondering why only boast the population growth from 2010-2018, what happened to 2017-now??? :lol:

we're talking about new births, this 12.8 million or so population is the byproduct of the past, due to forced infertilization the number will drop significantly in the future.
Forced infertilization? Maybe you should stop inventing non-sense. The one-child policy had been implemented in China for over 40 years, and Uyghurs were exempt until recently. I didn't see you screaming about bloody genocide when most of China had to follow that policy previously. It's time that the law gets applied equally.

The real question is, are you stupid or really stupid?

Forced infertilization? Maybe you should stop inventing non-sense. The one-child policy had been implemented in China for over 40 years, and it was only targeted at Hans until recently. I didn't see you screaming about bloody genocide when most of China had to follow that policy previously.

Are you stupid or really stupid?
yes exactly 40+ years on Han chinese one child policy and the graph is flat

2 years of "something happening in Xinjiang camps" and suddenly the birth rate drops to the abyss.

RED : XINJIANG
BLUE : OTHER PROVINCE
BLACK : CHINA'S AVERAGE

Eu_B3cyVkAE-ER3

The real question is, are you stupid or really stupid?
I have 130 IQ

the so called "everybody in china enjoys the same one child policy is a myth". in the 70s it's mainly because china doesn't have the pocket to feed han chinese which were reproducing like toads, in the 2020s it's purely racial.

from 2010-2018 it only grows by 2 million correct, but just to remind you people that the effect on todays forced sterilization on xinjiang will be felt 2-4 decades from now.

anyway just wondering why only boast the population growth from 2010-2018, what happened to 2017-now??? :lol:
Uighurs population growth is over 10 times higher than Hans, I don't think the rate will drop anywhere close to Hans' rate, Uighur do enjoy preferential policies for decades, this is a hard fact.

Time to celebrate gaining over 1,000,000 suscribers on the Chinese social media, she made it in less than 2 years, she is just a high school student.

Youtube?
Is that not illegal in China?
If she wears less she will attract 10 million male subscribers in no time.
He he
:D

Really heartening to see Pakistanis finally not showing up to support Muslims. After all iron brother/strategic ally more important than fellow Muslims in China. If only, this policy were applied across.

My view about this thing about China is summed up by the below post :

I wish that India too introduces a family planning policy which is stricter. No male child for the next 20 years. And send all those louts in India to Siberia to do minerals mining. Or to Ladakh. Or to Afghanistan.

India needs disciplined, sensitive and sensible males who should form the vanguard to actually develop the country.

Yes, but the Xinjiang fall is twice that of the rest of the mainland.

I have provided a glimpse in my earlier post about how India too has taken steps in her own way.

Cheers, Doc

Uighurs population growth is over 10 times higher than Hans, I don't think the rate will drop anywhere close to Hans' rate, Uighur do enjoy preferential policies for decades, this is a hard fact.
here's what hard fact looks like

Eu_B3cyVkAE-ER3

here's what hard fact looks like

Eu_B3cyVkAE-ER3
I can't find this chart from the link that twitter account posted, can you find it? exactly this chart I mean. and Uighur do enjoy preferential policies for decades, this is a hard fact even shown from this dubious chart.

Youtube?
Is that not illegal in China?
If she wears less she will attract 10 million male subscribers in no time.
He he
:D
It's not illegel, it's blocked but people can easily get around the blocking if they want to , and the government couldn't care less, because the government never said it's illegal to view those sites, the government discourages people from viewing them by blocking them, but that's it, one click and people can get around and access them.

tens of millions of Chinese get on youtube to watch Chinese dramas, cause on Chinese sites you have to pay to watch new dramas while on youbtube they are free, I watch some Chinese drama on youtube too.

Last edited:
Yes totally. That's the joy of emancipated women, seen around the world.

.jpg

ta-7595.jpg

aa-Cover-cpvnnu56q6pu77rl95r1otb1h6-20170823020515.Medi.jpeg

See how happy they are around the world.

Bless our mothers and sisters.

@jamahir @xeuss @El Sidd @Imran Khan

Cheers, Doc

In that bunch there are no truly emancipated women like Shehla Rashid, Arfa Sherwani, Rana Ayyub etc.

I have provided a glimpse in my earlier post about how India too has taken steps in her own way.

Cheers, Doc

What steps ? Can you please summarize ?

yes exactly 40+ years on Han chinese one child policy and the graph is flat

2 years of "something happening in Xinjiang camps" and suddenly the birth rate drops to the abyss.

Eu_B3cyVkAE-ER3

I have 130 IQ
All you posted was some random Twitter graph claiming it was "official Chinese sources". Given your history of bullshit, here is an actual graph from an official source. It's funny how closing Islamic schools and enforcing family planning laws lead to a magical drop in births.

1614242152182.png

Your IQ has to be in the single digits if you can't wrap your tiny head around it.

Back
Top Bottom