What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
More men are raped in the US than women, figures on prison assaults reveal

Procedures also must be put in place to investigate allegations of sexual assault and improve care for victims.

Almost seven per cent of women said they had been sexually abused by a fellow inmate, while more men said they had been assaulted by staff.

Shockingly, more than 7 per cent of teenagers in juvenile detention said they had sexual contact with staff.

9.5 per cent
of those in juvenile detention said they had been the victim of sexual abuse.

Those in glass houses should not cast stones.

There are multiple witnesses, testimonies, and independent investigations into the matter, all of which concluded that there is widespread systematic abuse within these concentration camps.

Please don't forget that even some of their own leaders were initially against the idea of incarcerating people en masse on the basis of ethnicity and religion.

You are sold!

You are sold!

The fact that anybody can travel to Xinjiang and interview the Uyghurs personally, and China invited Pompeo to visit Xinjiang. And the fact that most of the horror stories from separatist terrorists seeking to split Xinjiang off from China have been debunked. Their family members that are "missing" are living happy lives in China. These accusers are propaganda pieces similar to White Helmets, who were exposed as lying actors of foreign agenda. So it is easy to dismiss the whole venture as propaganda, especially the claim of systematic rape.

The fact that anybody can travel to Xinjiang and interview the Uyghurs personally, and China invited Pompeo to visit Xinjiang. And the fact that most of the horror stories from separatist terrorists seeking to split Xinjiang off from China have been debunked. Their family members that are "missing" are living happy lives in China. These accusers are propaganda pieces similar to White Helmets, who were exposed as lying actors of foreign agenda. So it is easy to dismiss the whole venture as propaganda, especially the claim of systematic rape.

It takes a ton of stupility to believe such story.

There are multiple witnesses, testimonies, and independent investigations into the matter, all of which concluded that there is widespread systematic abuse within these concentration camps.

Please don't forget that even some of their own leaders were initially against the idea of incarcerating people en masse on the basis of ethnicity and religion.

You can bribe multiple people

Are the West selling "War on China" to public Now?

1990: The story of "throwing babies" all over media, then "The First Gulf War" started ;
1999: The story of "Mass Graves" all over media, then "Bombing of Serbia" started;
2003: The story of "Weapon of Mass Destruction" all over media , then "Second Gulf War" started;
2021: The story of "Uyghur women Systematically Raped" all over media, then "War on China" follows?

When the West was trying to bring down Assad in Syria, a crying girl used to grace fake news media, like CNN, arguing rape and torture by devilish Syrian Army.

Then, it happens, the girl was the daughter of a rich guy in some Gulf Country.

She was not Syrian; she was never been there.

There was also a Syrian boy, pictured in dust and blood stains due to alleged Assad bombing, sitting in an ambulance.

Then the miracle boy appeared in several other 'scenes' as victim. It was an ISIS production assisted by the West.

Please give a specific number of "multiple". 3, 5, or 10? We can make similar video saying US or any country is abusing human right by paying "multiple" people with basic acting skill.

:lol:

Little scrawny beta-male chink is talking a lot but provides no evidence. Yes, economic development decrease birth rates but NOT collapses it within one year. THAT's is the key difference. Again, please show me another example from China where economic development caused a region to drop its birth rate more than 50% within 1 year and that too, from a very low fertility base already (less than 3 kids per woman). Please show me another example from China of this?

Answer is simple: You can not show that.

We all know the genocidal policies and concentration camps the barbarian Chinese are running against Uygyurs.
The evidence was already provided to you in the previous link, jihad reject.

It's called enforcement of family planning, which is not enforced until 2017 in Xinjiang. Prior to that, it is the region with the highest birth rate in China. You do know that birth rates can be drastically cut down if you mandate only one child per couple right? 3 kids per woman is low fertility to you? Were you born on a pig farm?

If you feel so strongly about it, reapply to be a suicide bomber. Maybe they're short on volunteers this time around. I'm sure ISIS is a little short on manpower at this time of the year and will consider a jihadi reject like yourself.

bs.
Except for these media interviews, there is no evidence. What about the medical reports of these people? What about the so-called concentration camp video? Do you know how much area is needed to detain 1 million people? How many prison guards are needed?
The brain is a good thing, I hope you can use it well

When the West was trying to bring down Assad in Syria, a crying girl used to grace fake news media, like CNN, arguing rape and torture by devilish Syrian Army.

Then, it happens, the girl was the daughter of a rich guy in some Gulf Country.

She was not Syrian; she was never been there.

There was also a Syrian boy, pictured in dust and blood stains due to alleged Assad bombing, sitting in an ambulance.

Then the miracle boy appeared in several other 'scenes' as victim. It was an ISIS production assisted by the West.

I don't know about Xinjiang (because I've never went there and have no contact) but unfortunately outside of Xinjiang alot of muslims actually believe in whatever story the CIA tells them , NATO's war on Syria and Libya (under the former leader Gaddafi) probably being the best examples for that.
I mean just look at this video:-

The white helmets are clearly just a bunch of actors as one can see from the video yet there are many people who actually believe in this group.

Heck forget about Syria, in case of Libya it was ruled by a sunni muslim so even from a sectarian point of view it made no sense yet the NATO worshippers in the ummah still cheered for the freedom bombs..when will these people ever learn..fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me..the US has fooled a large portion of the muslim world dozens of times already yet they still don't learn.

When ever NATO wants to bomb a muslim country back to the stone age there always are a good number of idiots from the Ummah who will cheer in happiness for NATO's bombs.

There are two main curses that are destroying the muslim world, the first one is extremism and the second one is the portion of the ummah which is in love with America even if (and sometimes especially if) the US is bombing a muslim country.

But even if your motives and methods are humane, you still have to consider outside opinion.

Canada has passed a resolution against you in their Parliament in recent news.

This may or may not be a precursor to sanctions.

How does China plan to react or tackle this?

Cheers, Doc

The incredible thing is that you think China should act in accordance with the requirements of the West.

The incredible thing is that you think China should act in accordance with the requirements of the West.

Not at all.

I think you guys are doing a splendid job on your internal security issues.

My point was more about being interested in how Chinese saw the coming sanctions and how it would affect Chinese society and economy.

Cheers, Doc

Not at all.

I think you guys are doing a splendid job on your internal security issues.

My point was more about being interested in how Chinese saw the coming sanctions and how it would affect Chinese society and economy.

Cheers, Doc

What is the outcome of Trump's trade war?

Back
Top Bottom