What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Hypocrites. They will talk to make it look like they care, but nothing will beat the bottom line. They will beg to trade with China. Despite being immensely wealthy they cannot put thier money where thier mouth is.

Interesting. Even the US state department has stated that it is legally impossible to prove genocide is occurring in Xinjiang. What evidence does the Netherlands have to make this assertion?

Interesting. Even the US state department has stated that it is legally impossible to prove genocide is occurring in Xinjiang. What evidence does the Netherlands have to make this assertion?
They pull it out from their rear to just make a false accusation to suit their agenda.

This is the strategy to get opposition of Washington into Russian plot. If you don't like Washington and the cia, you are a Russian agent.

Twitter, NATO and other trolls did the meme.

Sane human: I don't like wars or occupations
Twitter: You work for putin then!

Its in the USA staterun fakenews and they have it ... "from the [USA staterun fake]news". What more evidence do you need? 😂 Indians sure are happy their daylight hatecrimes are covered under these piles of lazy geopolitically motivated attrocity propaganda slurs.

The US is trying unite the muslim world against China...

They were very succesfull at this tactic with the soviets. even though the US is the biggest enemy of the middle east /islamic world. its propaganda machines were very succesfull in portraying the soviets as godless commies who were enemies of islam, and trying to conquer and convert islamic lands/people.

they are repeating that exact same playbook in China.

forget the millions americans killed in the middle east. forget the countries they destroyed and ruined with their regime change games. forget all the children murdered by drone strikes. forget all that and concentrate on those evil chinese commies genociding the uigurs!!

China should not underestimate this threat though. propaganda is probably the biggest strenghth of western states... and it is going to be very effective.

It is really hard to commit a genocide. It is supposed to be, it is devil worship. The Japanese in their war against China in the 30s and 40s did not commit a genocide. That is how hard it is. Even with mass slaughter of millions of civilians by Imperialist Japanese, still not a genocide.

What innocents in Xinjiang were killed. There are/were none, there were de-indoctrination camps to stop terrorism, so China did not need to air strike or drone strike Xinjiang like how the USA loves to drone strike Pakistan and kill thousands of innocent civilians.

If you are extremely evil like the USA, then genocide is what USA does, like the genocide in Iraq that murdered over 10% of the Iraqi pre-war population.

US genocided the Iraqis twice, once with sanctions.

Iraq, of course, was already under heavy US sanctions from 1989 to the 2003 invasion and occupation. The sanctions are estimated to have killed 1.6 million Iraqis, a great many of them children. Those sanctions were to punish Iraq for weapons of mass destruction that they didn’t have.

Then again with the Iraq War.

Numbers are numbing, especially numbers that rise into the millions. But please remember that each person killed represents someone's loved one.

But our calculations, using the best information available, show a catastrophic estimate of 2.4 million Iraqi deaths since the 2003 invasion.

How evil of the USA to do a double genocide.

That is after US told Saddam that if Iraq invaded Kuwait, the US would not get involved, giving Saddam a green light to invade. This was reported by the NYT. Two horrible horrific genocides because USA wanted a new "villain" - Iraq.

Who did genocide besides USA, the non-German Dutch hordes did.

Dutch out of the occupation of the Low Countries, back to the Steppe and beyond. Genociders must leave Europe.

China should not underestimate this threat though. propaganda is probably the biggest strenghth of western states... and it is going to be very effective.

it's only effective if they can do something about it, otherwise they look impotent and weak. Imagine someone talking shit about you every day, saying how you're fat, ugly, poor, how they'll beat you up easily.

Then you slap them in the face and say "what are you gonna do about it" and they stay silent.

How weak and helpless do they look then?

Here is China...
1614549568585.png

And here somewhere in there is the Netherlands...
1614549663682.png

Plus, it's rich coming from a country that has beloved politicians like Greet Wliders.

Human rights groups say the Chinese are committing horrific crimes against Uighurs. The UN has raised the alarm. The US and Canada have called it genocide. But China has repeatedly denied the accusations. So what do we know? And should the world be doing more?

"The first thing they asked me was to take off my clothes…

They put me in the cell with the drug addicts and with the killers and they beat me." Abduweli Ayup, a Uighur, alleges he was raped and tortured while in detention in China for 15 months. His is one of a growing number of stories recounted by Uighurs fleeing their homeland, as China faces increasing criticism of its treatment of the country's Muslim population. Experts estimate one million people are being held in detention centres in China's Xinjiang region. The government denies the claims.

Sounds like the same thing the CCP have and are doing to the Tibetan's, and yet all the Muslims on here would rather lick the CCP boots.

Last edited:
Everyone knows that Al-Jazeera is the voice of the CIA, Israel, EU, and Al-Qaeda since US invaded Iraq.

Yep, whatever you say.

Did you actually watch it? Or just like a typical CCP troll you post inane crap.

Yep, whatever you say.

Did you actually watch it? Or just like a typical CCP troll you post inane crap.
Oh yes, I watch this shit video, when a Child saying that "I am Chinese", the subtitles shows "I love China".
Only fool those who dont read Chinese like you.
If I am a CPC troll, you are obviously a CIA troll.

Oh yes, I watch this shit video, when a Child saying that "I am Chinese", the subtitles shows "I love China".
Only fool those who dont read Chinese like you.

You watched a 50 minute combined video in 20 seconds? WOW

Back
Top Bottom