What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
US also claimed Iraq has WMD.
US also claimed invasion will bring Iraqis peace and prosperity.
1614583231155.png

Attachments

• 1614583234047.png
    1614583234047.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 20
Everyone knows that Al-Jazeera is the voice of the CIA, Israel, EU, and Al-Qaeda since US invaded Iraq.
I dont think any wisdom muslim will buy this shit propaganda.

I mean the pretty much gave up on pretending not to be a US regime mouthpiece. That they are echoing these outright silly US regime attrocity propoganda lies shouldnt come to anyones surprise.

Yep, whatever you say.

Did you actually watch it? Or just like a typical CCP troll you post inane crap.

it is to the supreme luck of Uighurs that they're in China where they get welfare and respect, and have multiple celebrities on TV.

They could've been in a country that was proven to have decimated 90% of its native population, imported immigrants to change the local demographics, then subject the remaining 10% to alcoholism, gambling and police repression. to add insult to injury, they don't even get TV shows made about them.

It is election time here in the Netherlands. Someone needs to be the bogeyman to get the muslim's immigrants vote to counter the rising extremist parties of Geert Wilders and Thierry Baudets. So hang on for only 2 months then it is business as usual until the next election again.

The Chinese posters here will in time feel the pangs of conscience as they are older when they fully know they are supporting and defending such a wrong. My sympathies go out to you in your older age, I just hope your government supplies you with enough alcohol to kill the mental anguish.

The Chinese posters here will in time feel the pangs of conscience as they are older when they fully know they are supporting and defending such a wrong. My sympathies go out to you in your older age, I just hope your government supplies you with enough alcohol to kill the mental anguish.
Thank you for your concern, and still our fellowcitizens in Xinjiang lives a much more better life than yours in Afghanistan.
Of course I believe you don't care about them. maybe you just sell them to get your ticket to Canada,which country just invade your country several years ago and killes plenty of your people.

So you consider Tik Tok more authentic than BBC?
On side note, every country does propaganda...China, UK, India, Pakistan...no different....point is whose story is selling and who is managing to achieve it's objectives …..
China always paint itself like a rainbow, projecting itself as heaven on earth where only angels live......that is not true.

So you consider Tik Tok more authentic than BBC?
On side note, every country does propaganda...China, UK, India, Pakistan...no different....point is whose story is selling and who is managing to achieve it's objectives …..
China always paint itself like a rainbow, projecting itself as heaven on earth where only angels live......that is not true.
I don't care what you think.
If your government agrees, I hope all Uyghurs who don’t like China will go to New Zealand

So What.....Nothing much only

- tight slap on the faces of Islamic countries who make hue and cry about atrocities on Muslims elsewhere but keep mum on China

This is good and I support this. China is an important "balancing" power against 100% global domination by the West.

That's why China's continued rise is seen as something positive.

For this Uighurs can be sacrificed. Though I hope both Han and Uighurs find a way to coexist peacefully.

This is good and I support this. China is an important "balancing" power against 100% global domination by the West.

That's why China's continued rise is seen as something positive.

For this Uighurs can be sacrificed. Though I hope both Han and Uighurs find a way to coexist peacefully.

I just have to ask you this question:

Dilraba Durmat (迪丽热巴), an Uighur woman, is one of the hottest social media celebrities in China.
proxy-image
proxy-image

Is promoting an Uighur woman as a celebrity consistent with their claims?

What about promoting Uighur men as TV hosts, actors and musicians?

proxy-image

Have you ever heard of a minority being persecuted yet also being made into TV and music stars? Let me just ask: how many Native American TV stars are there in the US? How many Armenian, Kurdish or Greek actors are there in Turkey?

Back
Top Bottom