What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Really heartening to see Pakistanis finally not showing up to support Muslims. After all iron brother/strategic ally more important than fellow Muslims in China. If only, this policy were applied across.

I've been discussing the FATF and other issues peculiar to the Pakistan economy with the Pakistanis.

They are a street smart and hard nosed bunch. And know which way the cookie crumbles and which side of their bread is buttered.

You can be sure that there is intense push and pull going on balancing their two Iron Brothers who are at each others throats on this issue.

The hardcore fundamentalists will be kept in check by the deep state.

After all, hardcore fundamentalists have needs too.

Yes there are downsides to leveraging your internal assets to keep the war machine against India going. Like the price they have paid and continue to pay internally.

But they've managed to hold on in their own way, and looked at strictly academically, their trajectory over the past 7 decades versus that of ours could be a really interesting case study in nation building and running and war fighting.

Cheers, Doc

In that bunch there are no truly emancipated women like Shehla Rashid, Arfa Sherwani, Rana Ayyub etc.

What steps ? Can you please summarize ?

You would not know emancipation until you have a uterus and active ovaries of your own and happen to be born into a certain way of life.

Cheers, Doc

All you posted was some random Twitter graph claiming it was "official Chinese sources". Given your history of bullshit, here is an actual graph from an official source. It's funny how closing Islamic schools and enforcing family planning laws lead to a magical drop in births.

View attachment 719882

Your IQ has to be in the single digits if you can't wrap your tiny head around it.
we are talking about birth rate lmao, not the total population, the drop in birth rate will be felt not now but 2-4 decades later when death surpasses newly born. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Source:Statistical Bureau of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region

24c472d0-6f8a-47d2-9d9d-9e3221897c9d.jpeg
b2346511-8dc1-4357-8a23-b332ff3dd9f8.jpeg

ccf69e0a-461f-48a1-9806-041a72373695.jpeg

faeaf384-91fe-4c4f-ad9f-f525a81ba8b0.jpeg

e1b0de84-127f-43eb-b806-501690f7b3e8.jpeg
a5e78421-ee04-4eeb-93bf-c248e54605d5.jpeg

I can't find this chart from the link that twitter account posted, can you find it? exactly this chart I mean. and Uighur do enjoy preferential policies for decades, this is a hard fact even shown from this dubious chart.
lmao, this chart (he makes) is based from the data (from the chinese official data, the links he posted ) lmao.

You would not know emancipation until you have a uterus and active ovaries of your own and happen to be born into a certain way of life.

Cheers, Doc

So Shehla, Arfa and Rana are not emancipated ?

Also, that 7th century ideology you keep railing against, it was under its laws that the below Indian Christian woman married an Indian Muslim because those laws bettered her socio-economic future in case of divorce :
One wonders why a reference to the Islamic law was not made either by the minister or other experts. Married Muslim women, we find, are often on a higher and more secure footing than their counterparts from other religions. In fact, as a Christian marrying a Muslim, I chose to marry under the Muslim personal law, even over the seemingly modern Special Marriage Act, 1954, to better secure my economic rights. My mehr was a house in my name and my nikahnama includes necessary clauses to safeguard my and my children’s rights. My husband’s family members were witness to this document, which is registered and enforceable by law.
It goes on :
When we examine marriage laws in their historic context, it is interesting to note that the universally accepted notion that marriages are contractual rather than sacramental originates in Muslim law, which was accepted by the French law only in the 1800s and incorporated into the English law in the 1850s and became part of codified Hindu law as late as 1955.
The cornerstone of a Muslim marriage is consent, ejab-o-qubul (proposal and acceptance) and requires the bride to accept the marriage proposal on her own free will. This freedom to consent (or refuse), which was given to Muslim women 1,400 years ago, is still not available under Hindu law since sacramental rituals such as saptapadi and kanya dan (seven steps round the nuptial fire and gifting of the bride to the groom) still form essential ceremonies of a Hindu marriage. Even after the codification of Hindu law, the notion of consent is not built into the marriage ceremonies.
Please read the rest of the OP and the thread discussion.

What perversion of these laws happen among Indian Muslims, like Instant Triple Talaq, they are just that - perversions. The actual laws are quite progressive, whether about weddings or about property inheritance or other things.

But I want Muslims to meld Islamic laws into the natural successor : Modern Communism.

Last edited:
Xinjiang Uyghur population in 1953 - 3.6 million
Xinjiang Uyghur population in 2018 - 12.8 million

The "genocide" is about as real as the existence of your brain cells. I'll tell you who I don't give two fucks about.

YOU

Lmao idiot...we are talking about Chinese oppression post 2016. Why are you comparing Uygyur population from decades go?

Btw...during Japanese invasion and rape of China...Chinese population still increased. Hmmm all the Chinese bitching about Japanese atrocities must be fake. Yeah? ;)

Frankly speaking, that's true. But the capacity for any nuanced discussion about China's policy toward its Uighur population (and its minority populations in general) has been obliterated by Western propaganda.
I can agree with this. I think there's room for valid criticism but 99% of the time all I see is holier than thou rants about a second holocaust. It's ridiculous.

Lmao idiot...we are talking about Chinese oppression post 2016. Why are you comparing Uygyur population from decades go?

Btw...during Japanese invasion and rape of China...Chinese population still increased. Hmmm all the Chinese bitching about Japanese atrocities must be fake. Yeah? ;)
Hey Jihadi reject, you do know that birth rates plummet after the economy takes off and family planning is enforced right? Guess what happened to Xinjiang after 2014? Oh that's right, the fastest-growing economy in China 5 years in a row and equal implementation of policy.

You wouldn't even qualify to be a suicide bomber with your brain cell count.

Hey Jihadi reject, you do know that birth rates plummet after the economy takes off and family planning is enforced right? Guess what happened to Xinjiang after 2014? Oh that's right, the fastest-growing economy in China 5 years in a row and equal implementation of policy.

You wouldn't even qualify to be a suicide bomber with your brain cell count.

:lol:

Little scrawny beta-male chink is talking a lot but provides no evidence. Yes, economic development decrease birth rates but NOT collapses it within one year. THAT's is the key difference. Again, please show me another example from China where economic development caused a region to drop its birth rate more than 50% within 1 year and that too, from a very low fertility base already (less than 3 kids per woman). Please show me another example from China of this?

Answer is simple: You can not show that.

We all know the genocidal policies and concentration camps the barbarian Chinese are running against Uygyurs.

Are the West selling "War on China" to public Now?

1990: The story of "throwing babies" all over media, then "The First Gulf War" started ;
1999: The story of "Mass Graves" all over media, then "Bombing of Serbia" started;
2003: The story of "Weapon of Mass Destruction" all over media , then "Second Gulf War" started;
2021: The story of "Uyghur women Systematically Raped" all over media, then "War on China" follows?

Last edited by a moderator:
There are multiple witnesses, testimonies, and independent investigations into the matter, all of which concluded that there is widespread systematic abuse within these concentration camps.

Please don't forget that even some of their own leaders were initially against the idea of incarcerating people en masse on the basis of ethnicity and religion.

Back
Top Bottom