What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
I guess if this guy can start random Xinjiang threads rather than merging all Xinjiang posts into one, we can do it as well.

^^^^
ask your mods why are they so afraid of me posting in Xinjiang thread..???

I must be very dangerous :azn:

^^^^
ask your mods why are they so afraid of me posting in Xinjiang thread..???

I must be very dangerous :azn:
I just got an one week ban last week, actually I get banned about once every two weeks... I hope I won't get banned again if I start Xinjiang threads independengtly from that mega Xinjiang thread.

I just got an one week ban last week, actually I get banned about once every two weeks... I hope I won't get banned again if I start Xinjiang threads independengtly from that mega Xinjiang thread.
well I believe we both are in open competition on ban rates per month right now. :lol:

I'm not trying to boast that I have 130 IQ, but let's say you guys reading this have 1/3 of mine. than it's very easy to understand that these birth rates are not normal.

RED: XINJIANG
BLACK: AVERAGE CHINA"S BIRTH RATE

Eu_B3cyVkAE-ER3

halved by two years??? what are this nation into??

Last edited:
I'm not trying to boast that I have 130 IQ, but let's say you guys reading this have 1/3 of mine. than it's very easy to understand that these birth rates are not normal.

Eu_B3cyVkAE-ER3

halved by two years??? what are this nation into??
Where is your source from? Everyone can make a chart.

what if I tell you it's from chinese official statistics??

am sure you've read this thread, don't you??
I didn't find the chart from the link this twitter provided, can you show me ? and you know Han Chinese account for around half of the Xinjiang population, do you?

Let's compare the population growth within Xinjiang province by ethnicity from the Chinese official statistics

• 新疆建设兵团汉族人口在实行独生子女政策十几年后改为允许生二胎,但是由于形成了“生育爬蚤心态”,“十五”时期,新疆建设兵团妇女总和生育率稳定在1.0左右(新疆城市汉族可能比这还低),而新疆少数民族妇女总和生育率仍在“三孩”以上。新疆目前汉族人口为37.52%,汉族新生儿比例为18%。
  • 根据《2015新疆统计年鉴》所供数据,2014年新疆总出生635,687人,汉族出生92,804人,汉族出生人口占比14.6%,这意味着少数民族出生人口比例突破85%。
Han family in Xinjiang averagely has one child each family and Uighur family averagely has over 3 children. in 2014, Xinjiang had 635,687 new borns, 14.6% were Han Chinese, 85% were minorities, mainly Uighurs.

This source states a different story, besides, it's not uncommon to see Uighurs have huge families which never happens to Han families. Uighurs enjoy preferential policy is a hard fact.
  • 新疆建设兵团汉族人口在实行独生子女政策十几年后改为允许生二胎,但是由于形成了“生育爬蚤心态”,“十五”时期,新疆建设兵团妇女总和生育率稳定在1.0左右(新疆城市汉族可能比这还低),而新疆少数民族妇女总和生育率仍在“三孩”以上。新疆目前汉族人口为37.52%,汉族新生儿比例为18%。
  • 根据《2015新疆统计年鉴》所供数据,2014年新疆总出生635,687人,汉族出生92,804人,汉族出生人口占比14.6%,这意味着少数民族出生人口比例突破85%。
Han family in Xinjiang averagely has one child each family and Uighur family averagely has over 3 children. in 2014, Xinjiang had 635,687 new borns, 14.6% were Han Chinese, 85% were minorities, mainly Uighurs.

exactly, 2014

do you know when was the uyghur issue was blown out by western media??? around 2017

here the drop from 2017-2019

RED : XINJIANG
BLUE : OTHER PROVINCE
BLACK : CHINA'S AVERAGE

Eu_B3cyVkAE-ER3

Other Rules
Wherever there is a genocide, there must be massive refugees. It's human nature. No one will give up their last straw to survive. Xinjiang is a vast and barren region. It shares border with 8 countries. If millions of Uighurs decide to flee to other countries, Chinese government can never stop them.

Many people say it's not possible to know if the genocide exists because Chinese government will do its best to hide all evidences. Actually if you change the way of thinking, it's very easy to find the truth. Because Chinese government can not control things beyong the border lines. There must be many indirect signs that would indicate a genocide happened if there is one. Go investigate Xingjiang's neighbour countries. For example, did Pakistanis find the number of Uighurs in their country suddenly surged?

If there are no refugees, I can 100% sure there is no genocide. Uighurs used their feet to tell you westerners are fabricating lies to smear China.

16515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom