What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Uighurs are among the fastest growing populations in China.

• 新疆建设兵团汉族人口在实行独生子女政策十几年后改为允许生二胎,但是由于形成了“生育爬蚤心态”,“十五”时期,新疆建设兵团妇女总和生育率稳定在1.0左右(新疆城市汉族可能比这还低),而新疆少数民族妇女总和生育率仍在“三孩”以上。新疆目前汉族人口为37.52%,汉族新生儿比例为18%。
  • 根据《2015新疆统计年鉴》所供数据,2014年新疆总出生635,687人,汉族出生92,804人,汉族出生人口占比14.6%,这意味着少数民族出生人口比例突破85%。
Han family in Xinjiang averagely has one child each family and Uighur family averagely has over 3 children. in 2014, Xinjiang had 635,687 new borns, 14.6% were Han Chinese, 85% were minorities, mainly Uighurs.
I've already answered
So you can accuse China for persecuting Han Chinese way worse they she does to Uighurs.

Han family in Xinjiang averagely has one child each family and Uighur family averagely has over 3 children. in 2014, Xinjiang had 635,687 new borns, 14.6% were Han Chinese, 85% were minorities, mainly Uighurs.
yes, correcto my boy. in 2014. the sharp drop in birth are registered since 2017, at the time when western media are reporting about the mass incarceration and strerliization of Uyghur muslims.
Eu_B3cyVkAE-ER3

The reality on the ground

Why Uighur families have so many children? Her mother didn't give up after having 3 daughters, in the end it paid off and she got a boy.

She says it's just a tradition that Uighurs like to have big families so people can take care of each other, she feels sorry for people from only child families (Han families), saying there's no company when growing up and no siblings care and tend you when you are sick.

yes, correcto my boy. in 2014. the sharp drop in birth are registered since 2017, at the time when western media are reporting about the mass incarceration and strerliization of Uyghur muslims.
Eu_B3cyVkAE-ER3
China had the worst birth rate decline in the whole history last year, you can claim China is targeting Han families and persecuting them.

Another clear example of genocidal policies against Uigyur people by China. This makes it absolutely unquestionable. Such utter collapse of birth rates within 2 years can not be natural or due to "industrialization".....If so, please post Beijing's history of birth rates since 1970's and show me such collapse? Guess what, it never happened.

Uygur fertility rate was already normal, not high like 7 kids per woman etc. Having a normal fertility rate self-destruct like that? It can only happen by intentional destruction and oppression against a people....which China is doing and Chinese on this forum defend because lets be honest: They couldn't give two f*cks about Uygyur folks.
I hope there are more honest Pakistani like you, I mean it man.

China had the worst birth rate decline in the whole history last year, you can claim China is targeting Han families and persecuting them.
china has a one child policy since like the 70s, the Uyghur sharp drop from 2017 to now, could only be explained by one thing: forced sterilization by the state.

it practically halved by just two (two f*cking years)

China actually has preferential policies to ethnic minorities, they are not subject to China's dacades long one child policy, you can call it re

^^^^
that's bullcr*p and you all knows that. numbers and statistics don't lie.

birth control, it's a policy only covered Han Chinese, minorities were exempt from this policy, so what kind of discrimination is it? Discrimination against Han Chinese?
You almost never see families having these many children among Han families.

A mother with her 4 chilren ( One child policy didn't apply to ethnic minorities in China ) are on a Urumqi subway train and the youngest kid drops some naan crumbs on the train floor, the mother takes time carefully cleaning the floor and in the end the oldest kid learns from her mother and wipes the seats clean from naan crumbs. Power of a good example especially from parents.

Very.

@xeuss @jamahir

Cheers, Doc

My view about this thing about China is summed up by the below post :
What a meangless thread.

China has had one Child policy for years now. Not a new phenomenon. The figure shows that Xinjiang hasnt been following the state policy ironically.

---

I wish that India too introduces a family planning policy which is stricter. No male child for the next 20 years. And send all those louts in India to Siberia to do minerals mining. Or to Ladakh. Or to Afghanistan.

India needs disciplined, sensitive and sensible males who should form the vanguard to actually develop the country.

Last edited:
Time to celebrate gaining over 1,000,000 suscribers on the Chinese social media, she made it in less than 2 years, she is just a high school student.

you must see this from context, china (or the CCP) to be exact decided to cut birth rate in the 70s because han chinese are making babies like toads, combine that with the economic difficulties of china in the 70s, then we have the now infamous ONE CHILD POLICY.

the Uyghur sterilization appears in a time when china is having a booming economy that could support huge birth rates, there's only one explanation on this: The Han is now screwed demographically from the ONE CHILD POLICY and they view if the other ethnics birth rate are not forcefully cut down, then they're afraid that one day, the Uyghur will outnumber them.

this is consistent if you see the CCP bots at PDF constantly taunting how White Americans will someday be replaced with Mexicans and Afros. it's their psyche.

and one more thing, the han chinese women in the 70s are not sterilized like the uyghurs now.
China's overall birth rate dropped 15% in recent years, it's a process all developed countries experience when they were moving up.
yes, 40+ years of one child policy in Han dominated areas and its only dropped a bit.

2 years of "development" in Xinjiang, and somehow the birth rate are plunging by half, very nice logic :lol: :lol:
Eu_B3cyVkAE-ER3

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom