What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Since the day i said La Ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah (saww)

I know what my religion teaches and it is very clear.

“You will not find any people who believe in Allaah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allaah and His Messenger…” [al-Mujaadilah 58:22]

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And incline not towards those who do wrong, lest the Fire should touch you…” [Hood 11:113]

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “The believers, men and women, are awliya’ (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another…” [al-Tawbah 9:71]. He also says of the kuffaar that they are “ but awliya’ (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) to one another…” [al-Maa’idah 5:51]. And He says (interpretation of the meaning): “…And if any amongst you takes them as awliya’, then surely he is one of them.” [al-Maa’idah 5:51].

Certainly after the oppression China is doing to my Muslim brethren, no Muslim who believes in Allah will consider China a friend.

What's ironic is that China understands this very well and is the reason why they're persecuting Uighurs because you know we Muslims really love God and only obey what God tells us not a man. It's the reason why China has no problem with atheists and Uighurs who give up Islam as you have shown in your videos as well.

China knows a Muslim don't want to be subservient to a man.
How about I convert to Islam, will you be happier?

Bro, thanks for tagging me but i don't discuss with Chinese. It's pointless.

Also, there is a reason why they opened this thread in the Chinese section. Be careful.

It was merged with this one....originally when I posted it was separate thread somewhere else...:angel:

But point taken bro.

How about I convert to Islam, will you be happier?

There is no compulsion in Islam.

In Islam, we seek the pleasure of Allah alone.

We don't accept Islam to seek pleasure of someone else. If we do deeds to please some man, our deeds are wasted.

If you accept Islam, it will be good for your own soul. You don't affect me in anyway.

So i don't care whether you rot in hell forever or go to heaven.

I care about the bullying you have done to me and possibly many other people who may have been severely affected. I got nerves of steel and i get angry and will rip anyone apart even if this whole forum tried to do me wrong, i am a one man army. But not everyone can stand bullies.

What would make me happy is for you to get the punishment you deserve. A ban for several months or a permanent ban so you learn the consequences for your actions and never in your life try bullying

You can see it on PDF where they speak with one voice with only minor deviations. Those who deviate too much end up like the nail sticking up on the board that is hammered down quickly. Meanwhile it is not unusual to see a heated discussion thread going on for 10 pages between a bunch of say Pakistanis. There's no "debates should not be discussed in front of foreign eyes" talk.
That is exactly it.
A few are certainly paid, and the others are just not allowed to have a discussion about their country since China is perfect in every way.
And if you bring up any flaws in China, well they will flood you with whataboutism
-Yes thousands of Chinese babies died from bad milk but look at this one guy in America, look what he did!!!!

We love China, not CCP, did you country teach you to hate your country when you were in school? Patriotic education exist in all countries.
To Chinese people China = CCP
So you saying "we love China not CCP" means nothing.
But it's easy enough for you prove it.
Can you say "tiananmen square massacre was a crime done by the CCP"?
(We both know you will never say this, you will deflect, whataboutism, what ever)

As for "everyone has patriotic education"
That is demonstrably false.
But not only that, just because "everyone does it" does not mean it is right.

I do love that you have NEVER EVER denied being brainwashed by patriotic education. At least you have some decency in that respect.

I hope the world acts before it's too late for Uighurs and other minorities. Good to see all Islamic channels have spoken up about Uighurs issue.

It's just hypocrites now who deny these atrocities.

I hope the world acts before it's too late for Uighurs and other minorities. Good to see all Islamic channels have spoken up about Uighurs issue.

very tough to know what is reality ?

Talk about hypocrisy.... OP is a big one.

There is no compulsion in Islam.

In Islam, we seek the pleasure of Allah alone.

We don't accept Islam to seek pleasure of someone else. If we do deeds to please some man, our deeds are wasted.

If you accept Islam, it will be good for your own soul. You don't affect me in anyway.

So i don't care whether you rot in hell forever or go to heaven.

I care about the bullying you have done to me and possibly many other people who may have been severely affected. I got nerves of steel and i get angry and will rip anyone apart even if this whole forum tried to do me wrong, i am a one man army. But not everyone can stand bullies.

What would make me happy is for you to get the punishment you deserve. A ban for several months or a permanent ban so you learn the consequences for your actions and never in your life try bullying
I think it's better we don't talk to each other anymore. It's not working out.

That is exactly it.
A few are certainly paid, and the others are just not allowed to have a discussion about their country since China is perfect in every way.
And if you bring up any flaws in China, well they will flood you with whataboutism
-Yes thousands of Chinese babies died from bad milk but look at this one guy in America, look what he did!!!!

To Chinese people China = CCP
So you saying "we love China not CCP" means nothing.
But it's easy enough for you prove it.
Can you say "tiananmen square massacre was a crime done by the CCP"?
(We both know you will never say this, you will deflect, whataboutism, what ever)

As for "everyone has patriotic education"
That is demonstrably false.
But not only that, just because "everyone does it" does not mean it is right.

I do love that you have NEVER EVER denied being brainwashed by patriotic education. At least you have some decency in that respect.
I m not a big fan of Mao and Xi and criticized both multiple times in PDF and many Chinese PDFers saw them, as for being brainwashed, I m not as brainwashed as any religious people are, I can talk negative about some Chinese leaders or CCP, I said multiple times that I don't believe in communism and the theory of communism is BS, people are born selfish and Communism won't work with this fundimental human nature. Can you talk the same about your religion and religious figures in the history? We all know what is the ultimate brainwashing.

I m not a big fan of Mao and Xi and criticized both multiple times in PDF and many Chinese PDFers saw them, as for being brainwashed, I m not as brainwashed as any religious people are, I can talk negative about some Chinese leaders or CCP, I said multiple times that I don't believe in communism and the theory of communism is BS. can you do the same to your religion and religious figures in the history? We all know what is the ultimate brainwashing.

"Can you say "tiananmen square massacre was a crime done by the CCP"?
(We both know you will never say this, you will deflect, whataboutism, what ever)"

yep, you can't say it.
Lets just move on with our lives, as we both know you will lose your job if you so anything like that. :coffee:

I m not a big fan of Mao and Xi and criticized both multiple times in PDF and many Chinese PDFers saw them, as for being brainwashed, I m not as brainwashed as any religious people are, I can talk negative about some Chinese leaders or CCP, I said multiple times that I don't believe in communism and the theory of communism is BS, people are born selfish and Communism won't work with this fundimental human nature. Can you talk the same about your religion and religious figures in the history? We all know what is the ultimate brainwashing.

I also hated Mao before, but now I am his fan. Mao, Deng and Xi are great leaders and Mao is a leader genius

"Can you say "tiananmen square massacre was a crime done by the CCP"?
Why I have to copy a lie made by the west, I m from Beijing and I knew exactly what happened in 1989, thank Deng to crush those traitors and American wannabes, after China crushed them, our country started to undertake an unprecedented take off in the whole human history. Russia did the opposite, the western sympathizers took the upper hand and see what a past superpower became today.

I also hated Mao before, but now I am his fan. Mao, Deng and Xi are great leaders and Mao is a leader genius
Mao made many mistakes, which I criticized, but it doesn't stop me believing him one of the greatest figure in the Chinese history.

as we both know you will lose your job if you so anything like that. :coffee:
LOl, I work for myself.

Why I have to copy a lie made by the west, I m from Beijing and I knew exactly what happened in 1989, thank Deng to crush those traitors and American wannabes, after China crushed them, our country started to undertake an unprecedented take off in the whole human history. Russia did the opposite, the western sympathizers took the upper hand and see what a past superpower became today.

You literally just made that comment and already got an thanks... can't you at least wait a few minutes before you use sock accounts to thank yourself?

Also
"We both know you will never say this, you will deflect, whataboutism, what ever"

And yep total lies
images

I wonder if it is the same kind of lie that this doctor was telling:cheesy:
Li_Wenliang_coronavirus_doctor.jpeg

You literally just made that comment and already got an thanks... can't you at least wait a few minutes before you use sock accounts to thank yourself?
You can ask Mod to check which IP thanked my posts. stop smearing and slandering as your last resort every time when you are running out of arguments.

And yep total lies
images
Chai ling is such a despicable woman, most of those who participated Tiananmen riots later regretted of being used by anti China elements, now they are in their 50's and are the most adamant age group of the Chinese population who strongly support the Chinese government.

Xinjiang provincial government issued video tribute to the ethnic Uighur, Hui, Han, Mongol fallen heros giving their lives fighting terrorists in Xinjiang.
Today's Xinjiang is a safe, zero terrorism and prosperous region where people live in peace and prosperity, thanks for those fallen heros and Xinjiang won't forget them.

Can the news and videos oppression of Uigur be posted here only or somewhere else?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom