What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Yep, like the Indians were cheering and celebrating when a Pakistani plane crashed. I have not heard any Chinese who did it or doing it.

@mourning sage you need to recognize who are your true enemies. Don't make us your enemy.
He might be a fake Pakistanis.

Indians are our enemies and will remain so.

You misunderstand me. I am not making or taking you as my enemy. China is following a policy of colonisation far worse than the British did. By buying off every key asset like KSE and State Bank, becoming the major shareholder in every major industry, be it the energy or transportation, you have cut our legs and tied our hands and thrown us into the water. We are at your mercy. Now, you didnt do this to us forcefully. We came to you ourselves. We bent over and let you rape us.
The British comes with guns and cannon. We didn't. Choices are given to u all. As for independent inquiry for covod-19. Your news are outdated. China do support an inquiry for covid-19.

https://amp.scmp.com/news/china/dip...who-investigating-origin-covid-19-hits-out-us

Guess what, it's US refuse an inquiry for origin of covid-19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny.../australia/coronavirus-china-inquiry.amp.html

He might be a fake Pakistanis.

The British comes with guns and cannon. We didn't. Choices are given to u all. As for independent inquiry for covod-19. Your news are outdated. China do support an inquiry for covid-19.

https://amp.scmp.com/news/china/dip...who-investigating-origin-covid-19-hits-out-us

Guess what, it's US refuse an inquiry for origin of covid-19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny.../australia/coronavirus-china-inquiry.amp.html

Yes, yes by banning publishing of research about origins of coronavirus.

Do you realise we don't live in Jinping censorship? We have access to free information. So cut the lies.

Do you realise we don't live in Jinping censorship? We have access to free information. So cut the lies.
Lol.. why US refuse to involved in WHO inquiry of origin of Covid-19. The world is sick of repeat lying by despicable people like you and Trump.

I know Uighur refugees living here in Munich and what they have to say about China is just horrifying. Indian Muslims are oppressed if they don’t do the Sarkari Hindu Muslim bhai bhai Dance, but they still have most of their Identity. China demands total batsoupification from them. Unfortunately Pakistanis will cry about Palestine, Kashmir, Bosnia and so on. But Muslims oppressed in China: fake news! China Pakistan phrand! Sad!
@Rusty

I am trying to understand. What makes you so pro-Indian?

Lol.. why US refuse to involved in WHO inquiry of origin of Covid-19. The world is sick of repeat lying by despicable people like you and Trump.
WHO is compromised. WHO is the reason why this spread to the extent it has.Trump may be an idiot to suggest U.V. light source inside body cavity can kill corona but he kept pushing WHO to reexamine its decisions. WHO made all the wrong calls since covid started. Until January, they weren't even willing to accept human to human transmission. WHO and China are now effectively a coalition. Asking WHO to investigate is like asking the murderer to examine the crime scene.

Also, China vehemently opposed even a WHO inquiry until much recently. I believe now that it has covered up its tracks, killed/arrested whistle blowers like that poor doctor who begged the Chinese govt to look into the matter was jailed and later died.

Last edited:
WHO is compromised. WHO is the reason why this spread to the extent it was. Trump may be an idiot to suggest U.V. light source inside body cavity can kill corona but he kept pushing WHO to reexamine its decisions. WHO made all the wrong calls since covid started. Until January, they weren't even willing to accept Milan to human transmission. WHO and China are now effectively a coalition. Asking WHO to investigate is like asking the murderer to examine the crime scene.

Also, China vehemently opposed even a WHO inquiry until much recently. I believe now that it has covered up its tracks, killed/arrested whistle blowers like that poor doctor who begged the Chinese govt to look into the matter was jailed and later died.
Look at your biased explanation. Go ahead and lick the American boots and trust everything American tells you. You might as well convert to Christian faith since you trust them so much.

Why the rest of the world willing to work with WHO and China for inquiry for origin of covid-19. Right, American is saint. If they say you are wrong, you must be wrong. Get a life and stop selling your soul.

If you can't be supportive, at least be neutral not be biased. Are you a bot programmed to hate anything Chinese?

Anyone can search for themselves the flamewars that happened here between Chinese and Turk members...and what Chinese posted in those years all over the place, mocking and celebrating mass turkish civilian deaths.

Chinese members cheering on PKK terrorist activities and the whole lot. Why would I want to revisit it just for you?...just to show you that Chinese are not some moral exceptionalists to the 100%?

I should go to twitter digging for all the jeering Chinese do there?..or youtube comments on specific videos? ..when calamity befalls civilians of countries they have a gripe with?

It came to the point (just here) where chinese members were begging Russia to nuke Turkey and wipe it out off the face of the Earth completely...because Turkey deigned to shoot down a Russian jet over Syria. You telling me that involves wishing of no civilian deaths?

This is just what comes to the top of my head.

Any member can simply ask any Turkish member here that was there back then and saw it all. Want me to tag them?

Here are a few: @T-123456 @-SINAN- @cabatli_53

Beyond that anyone can also search what your member "Feng Leng" (among others) posted (towards Pakistanis and Pakistan) in the child-bride scam threads....if they are so inclined to check it.

It would not be fit to post here again.

You see when you cannot simply make fun of your leader as "winnie the pooh"....something the rest of us in the world take for granted for our own leaders and politicians.....it creates a vast chasm in first place.

95% of your membership would be perma-banned if it was any other nationality engaging in the utter nonsense, emboldened by privilege offered them here...by no special due of their own.

Thats the stark truth. Its also why you get owned so badly when you come to any level playing field anywhere else. Just like the boorish chinese tourists that the Louvre in paris needed to put signs up for specifically.
Bro, thanks for tagging me but i don't discuss with Chinese. It's pointless.

Also, there is a reason why they opened this thread in the Chinese section. Be careful.

You might as well convert to Christian faith since you trust them so much.
Hey bro, I am a Christian and I don't trust them. They (US) are no longer Christians when they bombed other countries for their own self interests.

https://qr.ae/pNyJal
Why hasn't the US liberated Tibet and Xinjiang to save the people from China for the sake of humanity?
Has USA ‘saved’ enough of humanity?

Never good to try too hard. Things do go wrong.

main-qimg-1f753610835efb2fece3eeb75de6f362

And quite sad.

main-qimg-05390f01c9dae45086f5a2384b890afd

But when a nation or a generation forgets, they start again.

main-qimg-1ba1c570b5d5bbafff3bf0c48f5cfce9

And there they go again.

main-qimg-b668421489a3dce83ed2ed985452740e

Some Places look better before saving.

main-qimg-7e1db9977821a1f3dd3cfbddc9de8ef5

Bombs don’t save.

main-qimg-4d0d62ea4b5134cd07fb14f2c5833c96

Innocents die as collateral.

main-qimg-78496845c742c473fa691f2b801c0567

Children suffer.

main-qimg-5acee88fe34005e34623c7c7a211c994

Why so busy with a thankless task of ‘saving’ the world? Liberating with boundless bombs or magnanimity? Enough yet?

main-qimg-5e04d1aed9254a0111da461357d3bbc8

2016 Polls from 60,000 correspondents?

Well, in 2019, it got worse with DPA finding 41% sees Trump as the most dangerous, ahead of ‘super villains’ such as XI, who is ‘unpopular’ at 7%.

Donald Trump is "greatest threat to world peace," ahead of Putin and Kim Jong Un, Germans say in new poll

When majority of humanity may not want it to?

main-qimg-1344f6bffaa99724a8186ed15067eefb

Best to take a break. And do something more worth it.

main-qimg-f242c88dc924c2cac000a136068f0d61

Like liberating people from ignorance, discrimination, xenophobia and poverty. Like making US nice again MANA.

p/s:

Tibet?
And young people in Xinjiang?

It may be better to learn to leave people alone.

They don’t need a ‘middle east’ liberation in their part of the world.
References:

US has involved with China’s affairs since Tibet days, since KMT, since Opium War.

A top diplomat warns of ‘disastrous’ consequences of the US making China an enemy

Channelnewsasia/ China-xinjiang-governor-us-uighurs-bill-international-law

Scmp/ US -house-approves-tibet-bill-latest-human-rights-challenge

Explainer: U.S. legislation on Hong Kong: what does it mean?

Q/ US sanctions on China

The colors of a super power:

Greatest Threat/ Poland survey

Roger-waters-on Syria-headlines

‘We Lied, Cheated and Stole’: Pompeo Comes Clean About CIA

Bolton Fabricated Lies that Justified War on Iraq

Reuters/US-hongkong-protests-/ US Bill / legislation-explained

Quora/The passing of a Great Race

Brown- Can the USA destabilize China like how they destabilized other countries?

Cue the typical Chinese ingrained response
"just Fake documents and Western LIES from a world perpetually against us"

Ah the good 'ole days in school when we were taught we were always right and everybody else was always wrong.
I don't know where this video is from but it's indeed hilarious, maybe it's from an isolated mountainous rural regions where people are still kind of being stuck in the past, but if it happens in urban regions people will laugh their heads off. Really hilarious but it doesn't represent anything about China just like a cult gathering won't represent US as a whole.

Cue the typical Chinese ingrained response
"just Fake documents and Western LIES from a world perpetually against us"

Ah the good 'ole days in school when we were taught we were always right and everybody else was always wrong.

Indoctrination is real in China.
they go through years (decade plus) of patriotic education where they are taught that the CCP is never wrong and love the CCP more then their own parents.

You can see the end results on this very forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom