What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
u.s army was also involved in raping women in iraq and afghanistan and they touch private body parts of Muslim women in these countries by using excuse of checking explosives,this video may be false propaganda using paid actors and we cannot trust it before proper investigation

Does that justify such act by Chinese? And do you really think that a proper investigation is possible in a country like China?

u.s army was also involved in raping women in iraq and afghanistan and they touch private body parts of Muslim women in these countries by using excuse of checking explosives,this video may be false propaganda using paid actors and we cannot trust it before proper investigation
It is totally fake. Lmao...
I don't even watch it. Actors are paid a lot of money. Geo-politics are a bigger picture than they worry about Uighurs.

I guess you had done a proper investigation on the US Army. And they were not paid actors.

People looking to say the US also does bad stuff are correct but let’s now allow one evil blind us from another. I have heard stories of US soldiers raping children in Iraq and Afghanistan, and killing innocents. You just have to talk to some US army veterans. They also have places like Guantanamo, but don’t forget China and its mistreatment of Muslim women young and old. Let’s not forget the subject of discussion here

A Chinese government enforcer taking off his trousers in front of a handcuffed women is nothing to ignore

if it is true and we can get evidence by interacting with uighurs then such acts should be condemned and we should demand china to punish culprit but at present when we have not interacted with them we cannot conclude this with certainty as recently u.s policy makers emphasized on enhancing media warfare against china,more worst is happening in iok and with Muslims of india but west is not taking any action against india which shows that they not actually care for human rights
People looking to say the US also does bad stuff are correct but let’s now allow one evil blind us from another. I have heard stories of US soldiers raping children in Iraq and Afghanistan, and killing innocents. You just have to talk to some US army veterans. They also have places like Guantanamo, but don’t forget China and its mistreatment of Muslim women young and old. Let’s not forget the subject of discussion here

A Chinese government enforcer taking off his trousers in front of a handcuffed women is nothing to ignore

That is China's internal issue but even dog killed in India they scream like they lost their family

in china no Muslim houses are burnt like it happened in delhi few months ago and earlier in gujrat and their army personnel not use hate words against Muslims like indian major gurav arya and other leaders who frequently make hate speeches and incite public for committing violence against Muslims,there are problems in china but situation is much better than india who claim to be a democracy
That is China's internal issue but even dog killed in India they scream like they lost their family

in china no Muslim houses are burnt like it happened in delhi few months ago and earlier in gujrat and their army personnel not use hate words against Muslims like indian major gurav arya and other leaders who frequently make hate speeches and incite public for committing violence against Muslims,there are problems in china but situation is much better than india who claim to be a democracy

THAT IS FAKE NEWS

Now Chinese fellows here will post some videos of dancing, reading or working videos of girls and say look they are so happy. They will never allow international and independent media access to these areas. Indeed Muslims nowadays are selfish and spineless.
As if those western clown media will write anything nice even China treats Uyghur well.

Remember this? I think you are quick to ignore it.

Maybe this new is claim to be make by State China and the reporter is a CPC members... :enjoy:

https://blackagendareport.com/my-trip-china-exposed-shameful-lies-peddled-american-empire

In Turkey a lot of Uighur live and they seem to have a lot of credible information about crimes committed by the Chinese.
I know Uighur refugees living here in Munich and what they have to say about China is just horrifying. Indian Muslims are oppressed if they don’t do the Sarkari Hindu Muslim bhai bhai Dance, but they still have most of their Identity. China demands total batsoupification from them. Unfortunately Pakistanis will cry about Palestine, Kashmir, Bosnia and so on. But Muslims oppressed in China: fake news! China Pakistan phrand! Sad!
@Rusty

It's absolutely amusing to observe that Uygurs, who are Muslim and belong to the Turkic race. Are being exploited by the Zionist-American/Zionist-British, to paint China as some Nazi country. The amusing part for me is, that Uygurs being Muslim, is suppose to target China's closest ally, Pakistan. While Uygurs being of the Turkic race, is suppose to target Pakistan's fast growing close relations with Turkey. Conveniently placing Pakistan in a very precarious situation.

It's a wonder, to discover such vile, pure evil design constructs of these ba$tard zionists. They (zionists) truly are the worst of humanity, with no soul, no morals, no consciousness other than to divide, brutally conquer, consume in a bottomless pit and to oink like a bunch of filthy swines about democracy, freedom, liberty, equal rights and other $h!t that comes outta their mouths. They talk with a silver tongue, with a halo over their horns and hide their tail, in their backside. That's what Zionists are!!!!

Back
Top Bottom