What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Now Chinese fellows here will post some videos of dancing, reading or working videos of girls and say look they are so happy. They will never allow international and independent media access to these areas. Indeed Muslims nowadays are selfish and spineless.

when it comes to

The Daily Reminder Islamic channel just uploaded this video.
"my hands were tied to the chair. and he began taking off his trousers. I asked him , don't you have a mother, why are you doing this to me?"

To the mods that will undoubtedly close the thread ASAP.... What will you say on the day of judgement if you quiet the voice of Muslim victims?

u.s army was also involved in raping women in iraq and afghanistan and they touch private body parts of Muslim women in these countries by using excuse of checking explosives,this video may be false propaganda using paid actors and we cannot trust it before proper investigation

The Daily Reminder Islamic channel just uploaded this video.

honestly this video is fake as hell....

all the hall marks of made up story...

a real story has a lot of details of food bathing facilities clothes.. what happened to other survivors.. what was curriculum of re education... you know 1.5 years and all she has to say is sleeping positions... no names who were cell mates.. was any one punished...

my bet is on fake....

when it comes to

"my hands were tied to the chair. and he began taking off his trousers. I asked him , don't you have a mother, why are you doing this to me?"

To the mods that will undoubtedly close the thread ASAP.... What will you say on the day of judgement if you quiet the voice of Muslim victims?

They will say

We found the Mushriks who mock God and call religion of Islam as virus more trustworthy than muslims who dedicated their lives to spreading Islam.

Just like the Kuffar and Mushrik will say we were not given signs. These Chinese loving Muslims will say we were never shown evidence of the extreme hatred of China towards Allah and Muslims.

I refuse to believe that based on an adherence to Islam you can say an entire region of people is problematic. In the video above the people literally say they are not allowed to pray. Astaghfirullah

This looks very much like a page out of 1984 - George Orwell

I would instead argue that the unique culture of Muslim Uguihers contributes positively to the Chinese identity and is a great example of how Pakistanis and Chinese will interact as the Muslim and Chinese ideologies work together.

Uighers in China is how the Chinese will eventually view Pakistanis as they work closer and closer together. Do you think that will be a good thing or a bad thing?

Last edited:
upload_2020-5-25_11-25-55.png

hqdefault.jpg

images

images

Find some good actress, not some cheap girl on the street. Do a better propaganda.

sorry!
I've got me a gag order! not allowed to comment against /about such people. am told to report him, when I report, am told to educate him in thread but when I try to initiate a convo by asking him a question he either swears like a trooper in Pashto or ignores me completely
Your post in the thread What China is doing to Uighurs Women (Disgusting abuse) was deleted. Reason: If you want him probed, report him, no need for personal attack

Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread 'Gradual Loss of Indian Held Territory in Ladakh To China is Gaining Momentum' Reason: Please educate him in the thread

sorry!
I've got me a gag order! not allowed to comment against /about such people. am told to report him, when I report, am told to educate him in thread but when I try to initiate a convo by asking him a question he either swears like a trooper in Pashto or ignores me completely
It's cool, buddy. I got the same gag order and post deleted. But I know who he is. :)
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom