What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
I know Uighur refugees living here in Munich and what they have to say about China is just horrifying. Indian Muslims are oppressed if they don’t do the Sarkari Hindu Muslim bhai bhai Dance, but they still have most of their Identity. China demands total batsoupification from them. Unfortunately Pakistanis will cry about Palestine, Kashmir, Bosnia and so on. But Muslims oppressed in China: fake news! China Pakistan phrand! Sad!
@Rusty
LOL.. You expect economy refugee in Germany to claim China didnt ill treat then but just want to have even a better life with more state welfare from EU countries. Do you know what will happen to them the next moment? They will be deport becos they dont qualify as political oppress refugee.

Such tactics has been used widely in other crisis and other refugee influx. You need to think deeper to understand all these kind of scheme deploy by cheaters.

View attachment 635335

Find some good actress, not some cheap girl on the street. Do a better propaganda.
Please. Typical deflection. If your own house is corrupt, simply claim some other bigger thief, killer rapist is the actual criminal and I am just living off the scrapes.

Islam will thrive. Muslims will survive. I may be guilty of surrendering my honor to the Chinese who control my country and every major supply line and industry, but Allah needs no loans to survive. His decision will be Absolute. Pray that you and your lot are dead when hell rains down on you for doing what you are with His people. My fellow Pakistanis are just as guilty, if not more. We will share in your Punishment. No wordly power can stop China now. you are too strong.

LOL.. You expect economy refugee in Germany to claim China didnt ill treat then but just want to have even a better life with more state welfare from EU countries. Do you know what will happen to them the next moment? They will be deport becos they dont qualify as political oppress refugee.

Such tactics has been used widely in other crisis and other refugee influx. You need to think deeper to understand all these kind of scheme deploy by cheaters.
You Guys wouldnt even let independent investigation into COVID-19 debacle where evidence will be extremely hard to find. You think you are so guilt free? let independent teams come in to survey. We will see what the truth is then.

in china no Muslim houses are burnt like it happened in delhi few months ago and earlier in gujrat and their army personnel not use hate words against Muslims like indian major gurav arya and other leaders who frequently make hate speeches and incite public for committing violence against Muslims,there are problems in china but situation is much better than india who claim to be a democracy
Yep, like the Indians were cheering and celebrating when a Pakistani plane crashed. I have not heard any Chinese who did it or doing it.

@mourning sage you need to recognize who are your true enemies. Don't make us your enemy.

I have not heard any Chinese who did it or doing it.

Seen plenty of Chinese right here celebrate Turkish misfortunes (civilians or military no matter). US, Japan same thing.....list is long (includes India too)

You need not paint any community in the world in some exceptional veneer. It comes off as cringey.

Yep, like the Indians were cheering and celebrating when a Pakistani plane crashed. I have not heard any Chinese who did it or doing it.

@mourning sage you need to recognize who are your true enemies. Don't make us your enemy.

He is injun, cant you tell.

Seen plenty of Chinese right here celebrate Turkish misfortunes (civilians or military no matter). US, Japan same thing.....list is long (includes India too)

You need not paint any community in the world in some exceptional veneer. It comes off as cringey.
Show me if Chinese cheered for any civilian plane crash.

While I post this.
https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/he...o-cheered-plane-crash-in-karachi-2632227.html

He is injun, cant you tell.
Not sure, bro.

Show me if Chinese cheered for any civilian plane crash.

While I post this.
https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/he...o-cheered-plane-crash-in-karachi-2632227.html

Anyone can search for themselves the flamewars that happened here between Chinese and Turk members...and what Chinese posted in those years all over the place, mocking and celebrating mass turkish civilian deaths.

Chinese members cheering on PKK terrorist activities and the whole lot. Why would I want to revisit it just for you?...just to show you that Chinese are not some moral exceptionalists to the 100%?

I should go to twitter digging for all the jeering Chinese do there?..or youtube comments on specific videos? ..when calamity befalls civilians of countries they have a gripe with?

It came to the point (just here) where chinese members were begging Russia to nuke Turkey and wipe it out off the face of the Earth completely...because Turkey deigned to shoot down a Russian jet over Syria. You telling me that involves wishing of no civilian deaths?

This is just what comes to the top of my head.

Any member can simply ask any Turkish member here that was there back then and saw it all. Want me to tag them?

Here are a few: @T-123456 @-SINAN- @cabatli_53

Beyond that anyone can also search what your member "Feng Leng" (among others) posted (towards Pakistanis and Pakistan) in the child-bride scam threads....if they are so inclined to check it.

It would not be fit to post here again.

You see when you cannot simply make fun of your leader as "winnie the pooh"....something the rest of us in the world take for granted for our own leaders and politicians.....it creates a vast chasm in first place.

95% of your membership would be perma-banned if it was any other nationality engaging in the utter nonsense, emboldened by privilege offered them here...by no special due of their own.

Thats the stark truth. Its also why you get owned so badly when you come to any level playing field anywhere else. Just like the boorish chinese tourists that the Louvre in paris needed to put signs up for specifically.

Anyone can search for themselves the flamewars that happened here between Chinese and Turk members...and what Chinese posted in those years all over the place, mocking and celebrating mass turkish civilian deaths.

Chinese members cheering on PKK terrorist activities and the whole lot. Why would I want to revisit it just for you?...just to show you that Chinese are not some moral exceptionalists to the 100%?

I should go to twitter digging for all the jeering Chinese do there?..or youtube comments on specific videos? ..when calamity befalls civilians of countries they have a gripe with?

It came to the point (just here) where chinese members were begging Russia to nuke Turkey and wipe it out off the face of the Earth completely...because Turkey deigned to shoot down a Russian jet over Syria. You telling me that involves wishing of no civilian deaths?

This is just what comes to the top of my head.

Any member can simply ask any Turkish member here that was there back then and saw it all. Want me to tag them?

Here are a few: @T-123456 @-SINAN- @cabatli_53

Beyond that anyone can also search what your member "Feng Leng" (among others) posted (towards Pakistanis and Pakistan) in the child-bride scam threads....if they are so inclined to check it.

It would not be fit to post here again.

You see when you cannot simply make fun of your leader as "winnie the pooh"....something the rest of us in the world take for granted for our own leaders and politicians.....it creates a vast chasm in first place.

95% of your membership would be perma-banned if it was any other nationality engaging in the utter nonsense, emboldened by privilege offered them here...by no special due of their own.

Thats the stark truth. Its also why you get owned so badly when you come to any level playing field anywhere else. Just like the boorish chinese tourists that the Louvre in paris needed to put signs up for specifically.
All I asked was a simple link as to where the Chinese cheered for a civilian air crash and you've gone on about other topics which I am not interested.
Show me like I've showed you a link. I didn't generalized all Indians, but I did mention Indians.
I do know Chinese will make fun of Military plane crashing or the rocket failing. But I've not seen any Chinese making fun of any civilian air crash.

Oh please don't give me a screenshot on Youtube or other media. Give me a link like I've given you.

All I asked was a simple link as to where the Chinese cheered for a civilian air crash and you've gone on about other topics which I am not interested.
Show me like I've showed you a link. I didn't generalized all Indians, but I did mention Indians.
I do know Chinese will make fun of Military plane crashing or the rocket failing. But I've not seen any Chinese making fun of any civilian air crash.

Is the concept precise specific way/means of the incident or concept of celebrating massive death of civilians regardless of the incident's way/means?

Oh look no Indian troll didn't celebrate US coronavirus deaths....that must mean they are such great people compared to the Chinese trolls who did.

Great logic.

Oh please don't give me a screenshot on Youtube or other media. Give me a link like I've given you.

Like I said, if members are so inclined, they can simply search for it themselves in say the PKK threads.... far more civilian casualties, running into 1000s of people even and I specifically remember Chinese members like Beast and many of his crew celebrating it and cheering it on....heck some of it is probably still in his negative ratings to this day....if they have not been deleted.

So why would I go searching for anything in a specific news media of other countries for whatever calamity (say Japan, Turkey, US regarding chinese troll celebration), when its already proven right here?

Is the concept precise specific way/means of the incident or concept of celebrating massive death of civilians regardless of the incident's way/means?

Oh look no Indian troll didn't celebrate US coronavirus deaths....that must mean they are such great people compared to the Chinese trolls who did.

Great logic.

Like I said, if members are so inclined, they can simply search for it themselves in say the PKK threads.... far more civilian casualties, running into 1000s of people even and I specifically remember Chinese members like Beast and many of his crew celebrating it and cheering it on....heck some of it is probably still in his negative ratings to this day....if they have not been deleted.

So why would I go searching for anything in a specific news media of other countries for whatever calamity (say Japan, Turkey, US regarding chinese troll celebration), when its already proven right here?

Fine, to me, I didn't see it so I cannot believe it. I've tried on YouTube and other media. I didn't find any. I've tried looking for links too. I want to find it but I can't. I know there are Chinese who will cheer but not on a massive scale unlike what happened in the recent Pakistani air crash where it was so severe that it appeared on a news channel. Our culture has taught us how to behave, be humble, and be polite. Of course there will be some miscreants that I hope to find and probably confront them on YouTube or other media. This is my promise.

Free Muslims will be held accountable for the genocide committed againsts fellow muslims by non muslims. All of the muslims will be asked about this on day of judgement. Doesnt matter if its US, Israel or Chinese propaganda. We will be asked.

we can defend our “favorite allies” all we want (no matter who they are whites, arabs or other ethnicity), dont forget, we will be asked.

u.s army was also involved in raping women in iraq and afghanistan and they touch private body parts of Muslim women in these countries by using excuse of checking explosives,this video may be false propaganda using paid actors and we cannot trust it before proper investigation

You're a funny guy. In another thread, you said you hate China for their treatment of Uighurs yet in this thread you're defending the disgusting oppression along with 50 cent army.

Make up your mind already. You either side with the Muslims or you side with the Chinese.

Fine, to me, I didn't see it so I cannot believe it. I've tried on YouTube and other media. I didn't find any. I've tried looking for links too. I want to find it but I can't. I know there are Chinese who will cheer but not on a massive scale unlike what happened in the recent Pakistani air crash where it was so severe that it appeared on a news channel. Our culture has taught us how to behave, be humble, and be polite. Of course there will be some miscreants that I hope to find and probably confront them on YouTube or other media. This is my promise.

There's literally chinese trolls here on this forum bragging and celebrating about how many people in US have died of corona.

I've seen some pretty awful things being said of Japan by Chinese trolls whenever something befalls them.

Look we can point score on who's trolls are worse, its futile thing to do....beauty and ugliness both in eyes of the beholder.

So we can leave people to make their own view on it.

There's literally chinese trolls here on this forum bragging and celebrating about how many people in US have died of corona.

I've seen some pretty awful things being said of Japan by Chinese trolls whenever something befalls them.

Look we can point score on who's trolls are worse, its futile thing to do....beauty and ugliness both in eyes of the beholder.
So we can leave people to make their own view on it.
I remember there was a member who called out an offensive term to a Pakistani member. I did tell him to not to as its offensive to them. But cheering deaths, I am yet to witness.
Anyway, I am off. See you around, bud. Going to Zzzzzzzzz.....

Indians are our enemies and will remain so.

You misunderstand me. I am not making or taking you as my enemy. China is following a policy of colonisation far worse than the British did. By buying off every key asset like KSE and State Bank, becoming the major shareholder in every major industry, be it the energy or transportation, you have cut our legs and tied our hands and thrown us into the water. We are at your mercy. Now, you didnt do this to us forcefully. We came to you ourselves. We bent over and let you rape us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom