What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Indoctrination is real in China.
they go through years (decade plus) of patriotic education where they are taught that the CCP is never wrong and love the CCP more then their own parents.

You can see the end results on this very forum.
Actually Chinese used to be very negative about PRC and colleges in China used to be the place where people saw most China bashing barely 1 to 2 decades ago, the Chinese population were lost and blindly admired US and the west , especially among the elite class, scholars and professors, fortunately now the trend had completely changed with the fast development of China's economy. unlike the old generations, The new generation are very confident about the country, who are no longer very negative and critical about the government like their predessors were.

Actually Chinese used to be very negative about PRC and colleges in China used to be the place where people saw most China bashing barely 1 to 2 decades ago, the Chinese population were lost and blindly admired US and the west , especially among the elite class, scholars and professors, fortunately now the trend had completely changed with the fast development of China's economy. unlike the old generations, The new generation are very confident about the country, who are no longer very negative and critical about the government like their predessors were.

And a monkey and use it's tail to grip a branch.

^^ both above comments have nothing to do with the fact that patriotic education is taught in Chinese schools to brainwash the children into loving the CCP. :coffee:
We already saw a videos above.

That' s exactly what my generation went through in China, we all experieced this.

pfX2930.png

qRTyi7y.png

BY5Zech.png

WqLxN7c.jpg

G9wHopO.png

^^ both above comments have nothing to do with the fact that patriotic education is taught in Chinese schools to brainwash the children into loving the CCP. :coffee:
We love China, not CCP, did you country teach you to hate your country when you were in school? Patriotic education exist in all countries.

And a monkey and use it's tail to grip a branch.

We already saw a videos above.

You can see it on PDF where they speak with one voice with only minor deviations. Those who deviate too much end up like the nail sticking up on the board that is hammered down quickly. Meanwhile it is not unusual to see a heated discussion thread going on for 10 pages between a bunch of say Pakistanis. There's no "debates should not be discussed in front of foreign eyes" talk.

You can see it on PDF where they speak with one voice with only minor deviations. Those who deviate too much end up like the nail sticking up on the board that is hammered down quickly. Meanwhile it is not unusual to see a heated discussion thread going on for 10 pages between a bunch of say Pakistanis. There's no "debates should not be discussed in front of foreign eyes" talk.
When you keep on arguing for hundreds of pages, hundreds of projects would have been done in China with the faith of being united , we can achieve anything.

When you keep on arguing for hundreds of pages, hundreds of projects would have been done in China with the faith of being united , we can achieve anything.

Yeah but sometimes that minority voice is an Elon Musk who is brave enough to go against the established grain of doing the "safe" answer the majority likes. High risks can bring high rewards.

Many great inventions happen due to someone going down a path others scoffed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/05/21/spacex-boeing-rivalry-launch/
No one thought SpaceX would beat Boeing. Elon Musk proved them wrong.

"One was a venerable giant with a legacy in aerospace that stretched back more than 100 years and a role in every major moment in NASA’s history. The other was a relative upstart that in its early days was derided as little more than a delusional billionaire’s fantasy and that critics said was building its rockets out of wax and rubber bands."

Last edited:
If you can't be supportive, at least be neutral not be biased. Are you a bot programmed to hate anything Chinese?

Would you be supportive or neutral or non-biased against Nazis if you were a Jew?

Xi Jinping is Hitler/Nazis for Muslims.

There were some Jews who supported Hitler and that's why you see some Muslims support China.

It was gaining too much attention, pure and simple.

Beijingwalkers threads about Uighur girl breathing, Uighur girl walking, Uighur girl sleeping don't get merged.

Would you be supportive or neutral or non-biased against Nazis if you were a Jew?

There were some Jews who supported Hitler and that's why you see some Muslims support China.
I feel sorry for your weak-mindedness. You have my sympathy. Rest In Peace.

I feel sorry for your weak-mindedness. You have my sympathy. Rest In Peace.

I feel sorry for your lack of morals and values. You don't have my sympathy. Don't rest in peace.

Xi Jinping is Hitler/Nazis for Muslims.
Since when you become the spokesman for all the Muslims? You are just so hilarious.

Many Muslims love and support China, including many in Pakistan, even some Mods of PDF do, do you mean they are all like Jews supporting Hitler?

Since when you become the spokesman for all the Muslims? You are just so hilarious.

Many Muslims love and support China, including many in Pakistan, even some Mods of PDF do, do you mean they are all like Jews supporting Hitler?

Since the day i said La Ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah (saww)

I know what my religion teaches and it is very clear.

“You will not find any people who believe in Allaah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allaah and His Messenger…” [al-Mujaadilah 58:22]

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And incline not towards those who do wrong, lest the Fire should touch you…” [Hood 11:113]

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “The believers, men and women, are awliya’ (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another…” [al-Tawbah 9:71]. He also says of the kuffaar that they are “ but awliya’ (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) to one another…” [al-Maa’idah 5:51]. And He says (interpretation of the meaning): “…And if any amongst you takes them as awliya’, then surely he is one of them.” [al-Maa’idah 5:51].

Certainly after the oppression China is doing to my Muslim brethren, no Muslim who believes in Allah will consider China a friend.

What's ironic is that China understands this very well and is the reason why they're persecuting Uighurs because you know we Muslims really love God and only obey what God tells us not a man. It's the reason why China has no problem with atheists and Uighurs who give up Islam as you have shown in your videos as well.

China knows a Muslim don't want to be subservient to a man.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom