What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
I wonder if it is the same kind of lie that this doctor was telling:cheesy:
He was honored by the govenrment and his family got millions of dollars award, (11.16 million RMB, $1.65 million) better than tens of thousands of Americans who died due to Trump's incompetence and mismanagements. Trump was wrong, this virus is not just another common cold.

Can the news and videos oppression of Uigur be posted here only or somewhere else?
I have tons of videos and pics to debunk those lies.

Last edited:
Strict censorship system helps prevent espionage, extremist religion, fake news with the aim of provoking violence and demonstrations.

If the Tiananmen incident did not happen, China would collapse and be divided forever and never become a superpower like it is now.

China was right to destroy Falun Gong. (there will be no Hong Xiuquan and Taiping version 2)

Finally, the doctor's case (Covid-19) did not prove that China was wrong. Their system is not perfect but it is necessary. Corona only killed a few thousand, and the traitors in Tiananmen and Falun Gong could kill hundreds of millions. In a country of 1.4 billion people, there's no way to listen and verify someone's information right away. So censorship is right. China lost a city, the whole country is safe.

the traitors in Tiananmen and Falun Gong could kill hundreds of millions.

"could" kill versus CCP already having killed millions yet they're the bad guys and CCP is the good?

Go away, you stink

I think it's better we don't talk to each other anymore. It's not working out.
Yes, watch Xi Dadda instead

Cringe level x999999999

"could" kill versus CCP already having killed millions yet they're the bad guys and CCP is the good?

Go away, you stink

Yes, watch Xi Dadda instead

Cringe level x999999999

Being enemy of China, you will live in dark in your whole life time.

Here is one smart and articulative young Uyghur girl that wants to become a Chinese ambassador when she grows up.

Good luck, little girl. You can do it!

People in Xinjiang will be living in the most advanced country with the world top economy in the coming decade, Xinjiang develops and prospers with the rest of China.

Don't bother with him. He's unwell.

Don't tempt me. I didn't go through with my plans because i have respect for this place and good or bad, i enjoy spending time here.

Xinjiang college celebrate celebrates Eid 2020, college life is so nice.

Do you know that there can be no Eid without Ramadan?

Being enemy of China, you will live in dark in your whole life time.

I am enemy of CCP. There's a difference between China and CCP

Do you know that there can be no Eid without Ramadan?
What do you mean, of course, it's the celebration of the end of Ramadan, isn't it?

End of Ramadan met with muted celebrations in Xinjiang due to COVID-19

I am enemy of CCP. There's a difference between China and CCP
So what are you going to do with CCP, suicide bomb them?

What do you mean, of course, it's the celebration of the end of Ramadan, isn't it?

End of Ramadan met with muted celebrations in Xinjiang due to COVID-19

So what are you going to do with CCP, suicide bomb them?

It's interesting you don't show any video where Ramadan is celebrated. Uighurs praying, fasting, reading Holy Quran. But eid? LOL. Hilariously enough, you don't show Eid Namaz either which begins Eid and without which there is no Eid.

I will do Jihad against the oppressors when Imam Mehdi - the one who will put an end to tyranny and bring justice on earth will come InshaAllah. And suicide is haram, so is bombing innocent people and properties. No, it will be a proper fight where China will know we are in a war. I suggest you read how Muslims fought in past to understand Jihad, don't look to Pakistan. Pakistan has never fought Jihad and is a bad example of Muslims.

I suggest you don't mention suicide bombing to Muslims as it has nothing to do with religion of Islam and is highly offensive to the teachings of Islam for reasons i mentioned. Bombing innocents and suicide. One requires punishment in this world and next, and if you commit suicide, you will burn in hell.

But you're fighting with a Chinese Christian.

If that's how you see it, it's your problem.

All i am doing is arguing with someone else. Maybe you think it's a fight that's why you want to kill me.

I will do Jihad against the oppressors when Imam Mehdi - the one who will put an end to tyranny and bring justice on earth will come InshaAllah. And suicide is haram, so is bombing innocent people and properties. No, it will be a proper fight where China will know we are in a war. I suggest you read how Muslims fought in past to understand Jihad, don't look to Pakistan. Pakistan has never fought Jihad and is a bad example of Muslims.

I suggest you don't mention suicide bombing to Muslims as it has nothing to do with religion of Islam and is highly offensive to the teachings of Islam for reasons i mentioned. Bombing innocents and suicide. One requires punishment in this world and next, and if you commit suicide, you will burn in hell.

Good, so those who committed suicide bombings all aross Xinjiang a decade ago were indeed evil monsters and criminals in every culture, good to know that.

Back
Top Bottom