What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
True, China is the only non Muslim country Pakistan borders, and is also the only border that Pakistan doesn't have to worry about. If Xinjiang were an independent state, Pakistan will be totally isolated geographically, Xinjiang will develop into another hostile neigbor to Pakistan and source of terrorism. The only vital supply line to Pakistan from China in case of emergency will also be cut off, Iran, Afghanistan and India will have no worries to encroach Pakistani lands and sovereignty.
Some Pakistani posters here should be careful of what they wish for.

Xinjiang would be another Afghanistan. A failed state being infiltrated by Wahhabist CIA backed terrorist groups and kept in constant chaos so it can be easily dominated by the US to prevent Eurasian integration and the Belt and Road initiative from succeeding. That's really the main driver behind all of this Uyghur related propaganda, to disrupt Eurasian integration and foster hatred between China and the Muslim world.

Xinjiang would be another Afghanistan. A failed state being infiltrated by Wahhabist CIA backed terrorist groups and kept in constant chaos so it can be easily dominated by the US to prevent Eurasian integration and the Belt and Road initiative from succeeding. That's really the main driver behind all of this Uyghur related propaganda, to disrupt Eurasian integration and foster hatred between China and the Muslim world.

The most likely Uighur state leader if Xinjiang became an independent state. Rebiya Kadeer.

20190415124400-5a458321621582956e9f87a93744ee15-tablet.jpg

EE3W7-pWwAE4odf.jpg

The most likely Uighur state leader if Xinjiang became an independent state. Rebiya Kadeer.

20190415124400-5a458321621582956e9f87a93744ee15-tablet.jpg

EE3W7-pWwAE4odf.jpg

Honestly the reality is that China is getting crushed by the US disinformation campaign. The US is a master at propaganda because it has a free society, so it understands how to propagate propaganda and smears it's enemies with the illusion that this is free speech and free media at work when in fact, most of the media sources in the US are controlled by a handful of corporate conglomerate who are often fed foreign news against geopolitical rivals through CIA sponsored information sources.

China on the other hand is a complete idiot when it comes to propaganda. That's why it has to resort to clumsy and heavy handed tactics like detention centers to control extremism in Xinjiang. That's also why China has been largely ineffective in fighting against and responding to the American disinformation campaign.

This is like comparing the popular manipulative asshole White guy who is using smear tactics and getting everyone at school to hate the socially retarded, socially stunted Asian nerd. In the end, it works because the nerd is too socially retarded to respond effectively. It doesn't change the fact that the White guy is the more evil one in the end.

Looking at this situation from the perspective of Pakistan however, I can't imagine any logical Pakistani would want the Uyghurs to be independent. Think long and hard about it. Currently, you have a massive and powerful nation who borders you and has been very friendly. If Xinjiang becomes independent, what you will have will be a failed and weak state like Iraq where the CIA and US military can set up their bases to harass China proper and would either be useless to Pakistan or perhaps even hostile. Considering that Pakistan has a hostile regional rival that has 8 times its population, that would be a dark place to be in to lose China as a neighbor.

The issue is not about Uyghur independence, as that is a distant dream. No neighbor of Xinjiang supports it. Maybe in the future I could see it, but not anytime soon. Of course, Pakistan has cultural, racial, linguistic, and religious affinity with Uyghurs. We share much more in common with Uyghurs than we do with the Chinese.

The allegations are disturbing from a humanitarian and Islamic perspective, as we put much focus on the honor and dignity of Muslim women. Indeed, India was invaded by the Islamic Banu Ummaya empire because one Hindu slapped a Muslim woman in the face.

However, it is good for China that so far all allegations have been from CIA puppets, which most Muslims do not believe anymore after the lies perpetuated to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, and continued lies against Iran, Turkey, and Pakistan.

I would ask you to stop using Wahhabi as a blanket term, as it is disingenuous. We are talking about a sensitive issue, let us not sully it with Western doctored terminology which has no meaning on the ground.

Afghanistan has been forced into war/proxy war constantly for the last few hundred years. Yet because of this, we see that today, it is the only place absolutely free of Western influence in the Muslim world and the only place where US has failed utterly to gain a foothold.

There are many positive signs coming from Afghanistan, and it will be very important in the future.

Last edited:
The issue is not about Uyghur independence, as that is a distant dream. No neighbor of Xinjiang supports it. Maybe in the future I could see it, but not anytime soon. Of course, Pakistan has cultural, racial, linguistic, and religious affinity with Uyghurs. We share much more in common with Uyghurs than we do with the Chinese.

The allegations are disturbing from a humanitarian and Islamic perspective, as we put much focus on the honor and dignity of Muslim women. Indeed, India was invaded by the Islamic Banu Ummaya empire because one Hindu slapped a Muslim woman in the face.

However, it is good for China that so far all allegations have been from CIA puppets, which most Muslims do not believe anymore after the lies perpetuated to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, and continued lies against Iran, Turkey, and Pakistan.

Most of the extreme allegations like rape, torture, etc come from CIA funded sources. The same sources who say that Soleimani helped the 911 hijackers, that Iraq had WMD, etc etc. This is a disinformation campaign meant to create discord between China and the Moslem world, PERIOD.

I mean, do you think China is stupid? Ultimately it still wants to govern the region and win over the general population, by randomly raping women which will lead to jihad, it will only destroy any chances of this possibility. Also keep in mind that most of the people running the state apparatus in Xinjiang is Uighur, it's another tactic by China to keep the population dependent and loyal to China.

Look honestly, I hate a lot of modern Chinese society's attitudes and I see how they have contributed to ethnic tensions in the region. But in the end, China isn't stupid. It's end goal is to govern the region effectively. The reality is that the hysteria being produced in the global media is driven by a CIA disinformation campaign and the logic is simple, the greatest threat to American global domination is the rise of a powerful, connected and RICH Eurasia which will shift the global economy to the heart of Asia and the US, EU and Japan which form the G-8 will be pushed to the margins. This is why it is imperative that the US destroy Eurasian integration, sow discord between China and the Moslem world and destroy the Belt and Road initiative. Xinjiang is the crux of that.

You wonder why you don't hear much about Tibet anymore? Because it's nowhere as geopolitically important as Xinjiang when it comes to Eurasian integration.

You wonder why you don't hear much about Tibet anymore? Because it's nowhere as geopolitically important as Xinjiang when it comes to Eurasian integration.
Tibet is a lost cause for the west and they found a better card to play, so, suddenly, Xinjiang is everywhere, it's like China suddenly started doing something that she hadn't done in the whole history in Xinjiang, Tibet was gone without a trace it's like what happened 10 year ago no longer happening now in Tibet.

Tibet is a lost cause for the west and they found a better card to play, so, suddenly, Xinjiang is everywhere, it's like China suddenly started doing something that she hadn't done in the whole history in Xinjiang, Tibet was gone without a trace it's like what happened 10 year ago isn't still happening now in Tibet.

Yes, this makes perfect sense. However, Muslims are much less popular in the West and Muslims are far more distrustful of Western propaganda. It is not going to go anywhere.

However, China should open up to like-minded countries who have trust in the Muslim world to discredit these lies. China should reach out to Islamic scholars and scholar councils to help fight the propaganda. It will vanish very rapidly if it is done. As I stated before, a personality like Mufti Taqi Usmani is an authority in both Pakistan and Afghanistan, even the Taliban come to him regularly for advice. Perhaps China can look to someone like this.

Mufti-Taqi-Usmani-picture.jpg

Another scholar is Indian fugitive, Dr. Zakir Naik, who personally fell out of favor with Modi due to his ability to convert Hindus. He is currently in Malaysia now, and although he is posting stuff about Uyghurs, he would be easy to bring to your side provided you make him aware of the situation. He has been vocal against India and supportive of Kashmiris' independence. He still has millions of followers all over the world and is widely respected among Muslims.

11zakirnaik.jpg

China needs positive PR, you are severely lacking in this aspect. You have to learn to fight the US in this battle.

Last edited:
Yes, this makes perfect sense. However, Muslims are much less popular in the West and Muslims are far more distrustful of Western propaganda. It is not going to go anywhere.

However, China should open up to like-minded countries who have trust in the Muslim world to discredit these lies. China should reach out to Islamic scholars and scholar councils to help fight the propaganda. It will vanish very rapidly if it is done. As I stated before, a personality like Mufti Taqi Usmani is an authority in both Pakistan and Afghanistan, even the Taliban come to him regularly for advice. Perhaps China can look to someone like this.

China needs positive PR, you are severely lacking in this aspect. You have to learn to fight the US in this battle.

China is too socially retarded to have good PR. Just look at the quality of Chinese propaganda, it's like a five year old made it. Many people I meet from China have little social skills and do not know how to charm or interact with people whose cultures are different from them. They have zero cool factor. Compare Chinese propaganda to Russian propaganda and it is night and day. Russians have far more social intelligence.

With that said, look at who is propagating the Uyghur propaganda, it's the same American politicians who support banning Muslims, wars that have killed hundreds of thousands in the Middle East, who push crude propaganda of Muslims in the West, yet suddenly these top notch Muslim haters are concerned about poor little Muslims in Western China?

Their propaganda campaign is working though because one thing American media manipulators understand is that most people are

1. Dumb

2. Lack critical thinking skills

3. Will believe anything enough as long as you repeat it

4. Will discredit information coming from anybody who you smear

So that is how American propaganda thrives in a "free society" (which is in fact still highly censored with the illusion that there is free speech, yes, you can say whatever you want, but most people who say things contrary to the powers that be have their views marginalized or discredited). The goal with the Uyghur disinformation campaign is two fold, get 1. Americans to hate China and 2. Muslims to hate China. End goal is to contain China and destroy Eurasian integration. It's working.

US has a bad record of throwing countries under the bus after it successfully started troubles and made them at each others' throats, Afghanistan, Iraq, even Pakistan to some extent, don't understand why still so many people fall for their this trick every time US uses it, it's the oldest trick in their playbook.

I've read plenty of material refuting the Falungong claims of organ harvesting and how they haven't been able to provide any verifiable proof of this. But anyways, this is the way that Western smear propaganda works, just keep repeating smears and hope enough of it sticks. It is an effective tool.

Honestly, while I don't agree with how the Chinese government handles Uyghur extremism, at the same time, a lot of the sources with the most extreme allegations can all be routed back to shadow organizations like the NED which is a branch of the CIA. It is a disinformation campaign.

Looking at this situation from the perspective of Pakistan however, I can't imagine any logical Pakistani would want the Uyghurs to be independent. Think long and hard about it. Currently, you have a massive and powerful nation who borders you and has been very friendly. If Xinjiang becomes independent, what you will have will be a failed and weak state like Iraq where the CIA and US military can set up their bases to harass China proper and would either be useless to Pakistan or perhaps even hostile. Considering that Pakistan has a hostile regional rival that has 8 times its population, that would be a dark place to be in to lose China as a neighbor.

What the Chinese regime is trying is no different than what several tyrants have tried to subjugate hostile or rebellious populations.
None of those tyrants lasted for too long.

You win over people by taking care of their objections and problems that give way to rebellion.
Not by trying to indoctrinate them and force them to do something and cultivating generations of hatred that will come to bite China soon enough.
I know you folk have little to do with religion or spirituality, but I am sure you would believe in Karma.

Chinese govt could easily make Xinjiang a more autonomous region with its own people elected government and seek Pakistani help to keep things in check.

I don't care what has transpired in Afghanistan or Iran or India. The point is, has Pakistan as a nation and society survived all the mess on its borders and didn't let it affect the national hegemony? Yes we have, and there is a lesson to learn for China and others.

You win over people by taking care of their objections and problems that give way to rebellion.
Not by trying to indoctrinate them and force them to do something and cultivating generations of hatred that will come to bite China soon enough.
I know you folk have little to do with religion or spirituality, but I am sure you would believe in Karma.
China did have her fair share of terrorism problems like very country does, but there are no rebellions or insurgencies anywhere in China, that's something most countries can learn from China, providing a peaceful and stable environment for the economic and social development.

When it comes to trying to indoctrinate people and force them to do something, the first country comes to my mind is Turkey, they were indeed very successful after departing from today's north China and conquered, assimilated and converted peoples from vast regions all the way from central Asia to east Europe.

What the Chinese regime is trying is no different than what several tyrants have tried to subjugate hostile or rebellious populations.
None of those tyrants lasted for too long.

Chinese govt could easily make Xinjiang a more autonomous region with its own people elected government and seek Pakistani help to keep things in check.

I don't care what has transpired in Afghanistan or Iran or India. The point is, has Pakistan as a nation and society survived all the mess on its borders and didn't let it affect the national hegemony? Yes we have, and there is a lesson to learn for China and others.

China will not give up the feasible way, except some propaganda outside China everything is fine, we never follow others advice that why China succeeds.

China is the only time test big country in the world.

except some propaganda outside China everything is fine, we never follow others advice that why China succeeds.

Is that what they teach you in school?
That the Internet outage and consumption what only the government wants to feed you is all that is keeping you alive?

Is that what they teach you in school?
That the Internet outage and consumption what only the government wants to feed you is all that is keeping you alive?

I'm not the one can be fooled by CPC, West or religions.

China will not give up the feasible way, except some propaganda outside China everything is fine, we never follow others advice that why China succeeds.

China is the only time test big country in the world.
What i don't understand is; you are all calling foreign allegations as propaganda. It is fine, it may be propaganda.
Then why don't you come with your own version of propaganda and convince people otherwise?

So far foreign propaganda seem to be successful.

Back
Top Bottom