What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
I'm talking about you, dummy.
Haha, a dummy like you thinks everything is CCP, even Youtube.

Beautiful Chinese Uighur girl.
Kind of ultra nationlist sometimes, she claims that China is the single greatest country in the world and other countries,especially those western countries who attack China are nothing compare to China, we built a top hosptial in 10 days which usually takes 5 or 6 years in other countries, this is like a miracle that only can be done by Aladdin lamp, what those countries who smear China can do? they just envy us and we could just ignore them.

Last edited:
This popular teenager Uighur vlogger girl received the Silver Award from Youtube to honor her for building up the number of her followers to over 100,000 in just one year on her Youtube channel, she is so happy for being recognized by overseas social media channels.

Congratulations. Syabas!

This popular teenager Uighur vlogger girl received the Silver Award from Youtube to honor her for building up the number of her followers to over 100,000 in just one year on her Youtube channel, she is so happy for being recognized by overseas social media channels.

Who got the Gold Award? Baghdad Bob? :lol:

I wonder, which company might be manufacturing this silver thing?

In a way, they don't know that our firewall is a benefit for them. If we didn't have any firewall, the Chinese would swarm the entire YouTube and Facebook, it'll be a massive slaughter for other users.
So will be PDF.

little Uighur girl Tik Tok home page: My dream is to become the best diplomat of China after I grow up, some foreigngers say that my dream will never come true because China will never allow ethnic minority to become diplomats, but you don't know that the first female diplomat of PRC was actually an ethnic Mongol, I tell you, this is China, where ethnic discrimination is non existent, don't compare your countries with our China, cause you are sooooo..far behind us.

Last edited:
does she eat pork, dogs, bats etc? because she cant really be a true chinese without adopting hallmarks of chinese cuisine.

regards
Chinese people eat pork, only extremely few people eat dog meat, mainly ethnic Koreans and people from Guangdong and Guangxi region, no one eats bats. US first blame the virus from a Chinese wet market and now claims that it was from a Chinese lab, they better make up their mind first before continue their blaming game.

Outstanding, @beijingwalker!Your CCP masters will be proud of your propaganda efforts.
I m not a CCP member and have never applied, I don't believe in communism, very few people in China do, it's an Utopian idea, CCP is just a title to have legitimacy to rule, I doubt any CCP members really believe it.

Back
Top Bottom