What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
What i don't understand is; you are all calling foreign allegations as propaganda. It is fine, it may be propaganda.
Then why don't you come with your own version of propaganda and convince people otherwise?

So far foreign propaganda seem to be successful.

Just enjoy your success!

although he is posting stuff about Uyghurs, he would be easy to bring to your side provided you make him aware of the situation. He has been vocal against India and supportive of Kashmiris' independence. He still has millions of followers all over the world and is widely respected among Muslims.

Please don't insult Dr Zakir Naik. For him to speak in favor of China would be akin to him pissing and taking a huge dump on all his life's work and becoming the hypocrite of century. He's persecuted for Islam by a tyrant, how foolish of you to think he will bow down to a bigger tyrant than Modi can ever be?

What the Chinese regime is trying is no different than what several tyrants have tried to subjugate hostile or rebellious populations.
None of those tyrants lasted for too long.

You win over people by taking care of their objections and problems that give way to rebellion.
Not by trying to indoctrinate them and force them to do something and cultivating generations of hatred that will come to bite China soon enough.
I know you folk have little to do with religion or spirituality, but I am sure you would believe in Karma.

Chinese govt could easily make Xinjiang a more autonomous region with its own people elected government and seek Pakistani help to keep things in check.

I don't care what has transpired in Afghanistan or Iran or India. The point is, has Pakistan as a nation and society survived all the mess on its borders and didn't let it affect the national hegemony? Yes we have, and there is a lesson to learn for China and others.

Yeah, that's not going to happen bud. China is run like a corporation, you think they are going to just throw their hands up and let a labor union in to start dictating things?

I agree that a lot of Chinese attitudes and policies (not the fake news policies propagated by the Western media but the long term policies that have engendered ethnic tensions) have caused a good deal of ethnic tension in Xinjiang, along with the natural desire of Uyghurs to have independence when all of their Turkic cousins around them are already independent, however, at this point introducing electoral democracy will basically be like pouring fuel on the fire.

China's best bet is to combine economic development and prosperity for the Uyghurs (which they are already doing) with a nuanced and culturally sensitive approach (which they are incapable of). So basically Xinjiang will hobble along and a lid will be used to keep tensions covered but simmering. As far as the sensationalistic news you hear on the US media though, most of that is CIA created fake news. It's not that hard to understand the agenda.

And you're wrong about tyrants not lasting long. The thing is, if the PRC was seen as a tyrant by most of its own population, it will be overthrown. But the PRC has great legitimacy among the Han so it will keep control on Xinjiang.

Look at what happened to the Native Americans, the Australians, they were hunted down, massacred and treated like pests and destroyed, did this damage the credibility of the US and Australian governments? Nope. What China is doing is not 1/10000th what White Western settlers have done to their natives BTW. Xinjiang has been a part of China continuously since the first American colonies were settled and prior to that was first incorporated into China during the Roman Empire and to this day the Uyghurs still have their culture and identity intact.

I've been to plenty of Native American reservations and I can tell you they would kill to have what the Uyghurs still have today, which is an entire society that exists based on their native language, religion rich with media and cultural institutions, entire cities filled with their own people. Most Native reservations are depressing, deep in poverty, the people broken and living in despair with a bottle of alcohol in their hand.

China is too socially retarded to have good PR. Just look at the quality of Chinese propaganda, it's like a five year old made it. Many people I meet from China have little social skills and do not know how to charm or interact with people whose cultures are different from them. They have zero cool factor. Compare Chinese propaganda to Russian propaganda and it is night and day. Russians have far more social intelligence.

With that said, look at who is propagating the Uyghur propaganda, it's the same American politicians who support banning Muslims, wars that have killed hundreds of thousands in the Middle East, who push crude propaganda of Muslims in the West, yet suddenly these top notch Muslim haters are concerned about poor little Muslims in Western China?

Their propaganda campaign is working though because one thing American media manipulators understand is that most people are

1. Dumb

2. Lack critical thinking skills

3. Will believe anything enough as long as you repeat it

4. Will discredit information coming from anybody who you smear

So that is how American propaganda thrives in a "free society" (which is in fact still highly censored with the illusion that there is free speech, yes, you can say whatever you want, but most people who say things contrary to the powers that be have their views marginalized or discredited). The goal with the Uyghur disinformation campaign is two fold, get 1. Americans to hate China and 2. Muslims to hate China. End goal is to contain China and destroy Eurasian integration. It's working.

The vast majority of Muslims have lost all trust in the US and its puppets. If even the US said, "The sky is blue, and grass is green," We would not believe it.

US is an ailing power which has discredited itself to such an extent that it is a curse and shame to be associated with it in the Muslim world.

When it comes to trying to indoctrinate people and force them to do something, the first country comes to my mind is Turkey, they were indeed very successful after departing from today's north China and conquered, assimilated and converted peoples from vast regions all the way from central Asia to east Europe.

Let's not go into racial slandering others. We are having a positive discussion on how to disprove Western lies.

Anti-Turkism is hugely unpopular in the Muslim world. You have to remember that Turks have been heroes and scholars in the Islamic world for the past 500 years.

It was under Turkish empires that Muslims conquered Eastern Europe, India, and Central Asia, we successfully recovered after the joint attacks by Crusaders and Mongols.

Please don't insult Dr Zakir Naik. For him to speak in favor of China would be akin to him pissing and taking a huge dump on all his life's work and becoming the hypocrite of century. He's persecuted for Islam by a tyrant, how foolish of you to think he will bow down to a bigger tyrant than Modi can ever be?

Wow, I am utterly in shock at your statement. It reveals your mindset.

Please avoid quoting me on this topic in the future.

Yeah, that's not going to happen bud. China is run like a corporation, you think they are going to just throw their hands up and let a labor union in to start dictating things?

I agree that a lot of Chinese attitudes and policies (not the fake news policies propagated by the Western media but the long term policies that have engendered ethnic tensions) have caused a good deal of ethnic tension in Xinjiang, along with the natural desire of Uyghurs to have independence when all of their Turkic cousins around them are already independent, however, at this point introducing electoral democracy will basically be like pouring fuel on the fire.

China's best bet is to combine economic development and prosperity for the Uyghurs (which they are already doing) with a nuanced and culturally sensitive approach (which they are incapable of). So basically Xinjiang will hobble along and a lid will be used to keep tensions covered but simmering. As far as the sensationalistic news you hear on the US media though, most of that is CIA created fake news. It's not that hard to understand the agenda.

And you're wrong about tyrants not lasting long. The thing is, if the PRC was seen as a tyrant by most of its own population, it will be overthrown. But the PRC has great legitimacy among the Han so it will keep control on Xinjiang.

Look at what happened to the Native Americans, the Australians, they were hunted down, massacred and treated like pests and destroyed, did this damage the credibility of the US and Australian governments? Nope. What China is doing is not 1/10000th what White Western settlers have done to their natives BTW. Xinjiang has been a part of China continuously since the first American colonies were settled and prior to that was first incorporated into China during the Roman Empire and to this day the Uyghurs still have their culture and identity intact.

I've been to plenty of Native American reservations and I can tell you they would kill to have what the Uyghurs still have today, which is an entire society that exists based on their native language, religion rich with media and cultural institutions, entire cities filled with their own people. Most Native reservations are depressing, deep in poverty, the people broken and living in despair with a bottle of alcohol in their hand.

Very sensible and neutral post. People need to see this side of Chinese members more often. You remind me of @viva_zhao Unfortunately banned, but he was a very articulate and friendly Chinese poster to Pakistan and Muslim causes.

China needs to step up the propaganda warfare against the US, you can learn a thing or two from Russia in that aspect.

Turkey and Iran have openly resisted US pressure recently, unfortunately Pakistan is not quite there yet. They are also worth studying.

Iranian propaganda is so strong, the liberal part of America believes everything they say.

Let's see.

Xi Jinping is torturing Uighurs to give up Allah, he makes them shout swear words, he forces them to eat pork and alcohol, stop them from fasting, praying, made mosques as tourist spots for money, edit Holy Quran, rape women, considers Islam a mental illness, a virus that needs to be stopped, kidnap Muslim kids to raise them as atheists.

Modi wants land of Kashmir. He hates Muslims and murders them.

Modi is an angel compared to Xi Jinping. America, zionists are angels compared to Xi Jinping. Modi will kill me (give me shahadat), Xi Jinping wants to condemn me to eternal hellfire.

I have thought about this if i was to suffer. I would like the suffering of Modi, Israel, American bombs to my face happily than live a day of happiness of Xi Jinping as a Uighur without Islam. Xi Jinping doesn't have a problem with atheist Uighurs, he only has a problem with Muslims who practice Islam. He is giving economic stability and happiness to atheist Uighurs, it's the Islam infected mentally ill Muslims who get tortured, raped.

Muslims in the days of Jahiliya by Mushrikeen were thrown to burn in hot sand, tortured to give up Allah. They were promised treasures, women and all the good of this world to give up Allah. Uighurs are suffering the same.

I'll stop quoting you with pleasure. Stop mudslinging Islamic heroes like Dr Zakir Naik. Dr Zakir Naik was the only Muslim leader with fame (after Erdoğan) who spoke for Uighurs and didn't let the fear and power of Pharaoh Xi Jinping sway him.

He understands that la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah (saww) is more precious than this world and everything in it. Death is a mercy to Muslim and giving up Allah is the oppression of the scale of eternity.

The vast majority of Muslims have lost all trust in the US and its puppets. If even the US said, "The sky is blue, and grass is green," We would not believe it.

US is an ailing power which has discredited itself to such an extent that it is a curse and shame to be associated with it in the Muslim world.

Let's not go into racial slandering others. We are having a positive discussion on how to disprove Western lies.

Anti-Turkism is hugely unpopular in the Muslim world. You have to remember that Turks have been heroes and scholars in the Islamic world for the past 500 years.

It was under Turkish empires that Muslims conquered Eastern Europe, India, and Central Asia, we successfully recovered after the joint attacks by Crusaders and Mongols.

Very sensible and neutral post. People need to see this side of Chinese members more often. You remind me of @viva_zhao Unfortunately banned, but he was a very articulate and friendly Chinese poster to Pakistan and Muslim causes.

China needs to step up the propaganda warfare against the US, you can learn a thing or two from Russia in that aspect.

Turkey and Iran have openly resisted US pressure recently, unfortunately Pakistan is not quite there yet. They are also worth studying.

Iranian propaganda is so strong, the liberal part of America believes everything they say.

Well, a lot of Muslims still believe CIA induced propaganda about China so it is effective.

China isn't capable of producing propaganda to match the West. The West is far ahead in this narrative as Western media is globally dominant. Although the ironic thing is that if China were to combat the US's reputation in the Muslim world, it would be easy pickings as no other country has murdered more Muslims in the past 20 years as the US.

China's state owned media is staid and boring, it isn't crafted in an atmosphere of extreme competition (read shit smearing) as Western media is. You see, the goals between Chinese and Western media is different. Chinese media is designed to keep people calm and easy to govern, that's why they over-censor things, they do not report negative stories, this is designed to keep social, ethnic and political tensions low so society can stay calm and progress economically.

Western media is designed to sell sensationalism so fake news abounds like wild fire. Shit smearing and destroying your enemy's reputation is the order of the day. So no matter how ridiculous a story is, it will get air time because it sells coverage. Western media is about getting people angry, that way they will tune in.

China is completely incapable of matching the power of Western media. It's probably good enough as a lullaby to put babies to sleep though.

What i don't understand is; you are all calling foreign allegations as propaganda. It is fine, it may be propaganda.
Then why don't you come with your own version of propaganda and convince people otherwise?

So far foreign propaganda seem to be successful.
Of cos ,its not propaganda. But backed by facts, satellite and even witnesses.. State media doesnt mean propaganda. Feel free to rebuke or prove how CPC destroyed Uyghur grave which proves to be fake by this video.

not sure if chinese or uygher.

i guess thats exactly what the CCP wants

regards

Back
Top Bottom