What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Is that something Islam teaches us to do or is it your understanding of Islam?

Islam is very clear what we should do when we see wrong. Do you want me to quote you Holy Quran and ahadith that clearly mentions the opposite of what you are preaching?

Allah swt Himself will protect the Quran and Kaaba. This is guaranteed by Him.

Your lack of knowledge or understanding is not my concern. Please be careful when you talk about Islamic subjects.

Allah swt Himself will protect the Quran and Kaaba. This is guaranteed by Him.

Your lack of knowledge or understanding is not my concerns. Please be careful when you talk about Islamic subjects.

So your role as a Muslim should be to cheer and support and defend the people and call them your iron brothers who try to edit Holy Quran because Allah has promised to protect Holy Quran?

So your role as a Muslim should be to cheer and support and defend the people and call them your iron brothers who try to edit Holy Quran because Allah has promised to protect Holy Quran?

Get some sleep and get ready for school in the morning, child.

No use being a puppet of CIA. We have bigger battles to fight yet. You will have plenty of time to show your outrage then.

Is that something Islam teaches us to do or is it your understanding of Islam?

Islam is very clear what we should do when we see wrong. Do you want me to quote you Holy Quran and ahadith that clearly mentions the opposite of what you are preaching?

Unless those doing wrong are Americans..........:disagree:

When did they edit the Qur'an? Where is your evidence?

The SAME time you grow a pair and confront the Americans for killing 10 million Muslims globally since August 1990.........:azn:...........you seem okay with that.... :disagree:

:tdown:

What a waste of time even responding to you. You have only memorised a few lines which you repeat everytime you run out of response.

Indonesia: We will not meddle in China’s Uighur debate
  • INDONESIA
  • Tuesday, 24 Dec 2019

10:53 AM MYT
JAKARTA (ANN): Indonesia will not meddle in the alleged persecution of Uighur Muslims in China, a presidential advisor has said, in the latest statement to indicate Chinese pressure on the world’s largest Muslim-majority country.

Presidential Chief of Staff Moeldoko told reporters Monday (Dec 23) that the government would not be poking its nose in another country’s business, framing the plight of the Uighur as China’s internal affairs.

“Every country has the sovereign right to manage its own citizens, so the Indonesian government will not meddle in the internal affairs of China, ” Moeldoko said at his office in Jakarta, as quoted by Tempo.co.

His statement comes following fresh scrutiny against some of Indonesia’s largest Muslim groups, including Nahdlatul Ulama, Muhammadiyah and the Indonesian Ulema Council (MUI), for accepting the advances of the Chinese government in the alleged internment of the Uighurs, a minority distinct from China's ethnic Han.

A recent Wall Street Journal report alleged that the organisations had been “persuaded” by the Chinese government to remain silent on the issue by sponsoring visits to the Xinjiang region, the location of the controversial Uighur “reeducation” camps.

Beijing has denied allegations of human rights violations against the Uighurs.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/reg...ia-we-will-not-meddle-in-chinas-uighur-debate

@War Thunder @IlyasMyHero @Rusty @Ahmet Pasha @Taimur Khurram @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Indos @Dubious

Busted! :lol:

Turn on the captions, turn on google translate for the whole page and watch the drama enfold. :D

Chinese Deception to Indonesian Groups in Uighur Camp

It is clear that Pakistan will have to send its own fact-finding mission eventually, the pressure keeps ramping up on China and they are not able to effectively counter the claims of the West (exaggerated or not.)

I will watch the video and give my opinion later, brother.

Damn....is the guy above a bot?? He literally posted that article within 5 mins of my post :lol:

Several explanations. Either he was posting anyways or maybe he happened to be watching the thread.

Maybe these articles are bookmarks, ready to be posted at a moment's glance.

Quite a funny coincidence though.

Quite impressive @beijingwalker

It is clear that Pakistan will have to send its own fact-finding mission eventually, the pressure keeps ramping up on China and they are not able to effectively counter the claims of the West (exaggerated or not.)

Thanks bro!

Before the, "what about them" group comes in....I am all for a fair trial....all we're "supposed" to do is send in a fact finding team...not wage Jihad against China. :D

Several explanations. Either he was posting anyways or maybe he happened to be watching the thread.

Maybe these articles are bookmarks, ready to be posted at a moment's glance.

Quite a funny coincidence though.

Quite impressive @beijingwalker

Him and another dude....post 1 min replies whenever (24/7 lol) they're online. Quite remarkable if I may say so myself.

too late and no use.
Pakistan should better wait for another fitnah for being cooperative with an oppressive regime, and turning blind eyes to the oppressed.

Our people are no better than indian muslims.
indian mulims are accused of never standing up for kashmiris and hence the fitnah reached their own homes today.
And we are pretty much responsible for never standing up for muslims in china. Any Muslim should have stood up on that even if there was a tiny bit of a reason to question.
But where are Muslims in Pakistan today? How many?

Thanks bro!

Before the, "what about them" group comes in....I am all for a fair trial....all we're "supposed" to do is send in a fact finding team...not wage Jihad against China. :D

Him and another dude....post 1 min replies whenever (24/7 lol) they're online. Quite remarkable if I may say so myself.

They are agents of the CCCP and here on a purpose.
If you think they will be here as normal Chinese while using VPN and spending entire day on this forum with that VPN instead of using it for other purposes then we are not thinking logically enough.

Back
Top Bottom