What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
dude, China also needs Pakistan to keep India busy and for energy and trade links to Arabian Sea.
You cannot just drop them like that as then otherwise India will be 109% focused on you as well as USA/Japan etc.
picard-meme-facepalm.jpg

Where did I advocate that China should drop Pakistan?
I'm not even going to bother with the nonsense about the US/Japan being focused on China. The US is starting a war with Iran and Japan is focused on China in the sense that it wants to deepen economic links with China. The containment of China is proceeding beautifully, I see. :lol:
As for India... India is busy laying the groundwork for ethnically cleansing Muslims from its territory. Let's see "the ummah" handle that.

WTF??? Since when should bumpkins from the shxthole bangladesh tell us how to run our country??

Care your beggar country bangladesh first!

Dude ,China came out of civil war in 1949 and BD became independent in 1971.
Give BD 22 more years and it will be where China is now.
BD is the fastest growing large economy in the world at 8% a year and expected to stay this way till 2034 in a lot of economic forecasts. Just Google infrastructure projects in BD and slum clearances in Dhaka and you will see how BD is progressing.
Please do not carry your butthurt over from the PLAN 2025 thread over to this one.

If you stopped licking America's a*s for just a second and thought about Pakistan's geopolitical situation, you might have some sympathy for it. Sloganeering for "the ummah" is very easy from mommy's basement in Dearborn, Michigan, but Pakistan can't afford the luxuries jihadi wannabes like you have. Pakistan faces an existential threat from an expansionist and genocidal India, not to mention rampant poverty, illiteracy, nonexistent education and basic state services, and other developmental challenges. Without China's support its situation would be incomparably grimmer.

I know the real Pakistanis who grew up in Pakistan and know its problems have choice epithets for people like you. I wish I knew them.

What an insulting post against not only Muslims, but Pakistanis. Please refrain from discussing something you know nothing about.

When two Pakistanis are talking about an internal issue, please step back.

As for India... India is busy laying the groundwork for ethnically cleansing Muslims from its territory. Let's see "the ummah" handle that.

Don't use the word Ummah again or I will report you. You have been posting anti-Muslim propaganda all over this forum. Now you are insulting Islamic sacred concepts.

Have some shame.

I just wish that the accusations and allegations would end so we get a genuine idea as to what is happening, as far as numbers and programs being carried out in these camps.

Right, exactly but the thing is....China isn't being open about the issue.

It hasn't allowed any independent verifiers in and all the state visit done previously have been said to be "carefully pre-planned" with the people inside these "vocational schools" being told not to speak up......all of this was said by some officials who visited these "schools" or "Camps", whatever we call them.

What an insulting post against not only Muslims, but Pakistanis. Please refrain from discussing something you know nothing about.

When two Pakistanis are talking about an internal issue, please step back.

Don't use the word Ummah again or I will report you. You have been posting anti-Muslim propaganda all over this forum. Now you are insulting Islamic sacred concepts.

Have some shame.

I have already reported him, he's a pro-China, anti-Muslim/Islam troll. :angry:

If you stopped licking America's a*s for just a second and thought about Pakistan's geopolitical situation, you might have some sympathy for it. Sloganeering for "the ummah" is very easy from mommy's basement in Dearborn, Michigan, but Pakistan can't afford the luxuries jihadi wannabes like you have. Pakistan faces an existential threat from an expansionist and genocidal India, not to mention rampant poverty, illiteracy, nonexistent education and basic state services, and other developmental challenges. Without China's support its situation would be incomparably grimmer.

I know the real Pakistanis who grew up in Pakistan and know its problems have choice epithets for people like you. I wish I knew them.

@Dubious @waz @Arsalan

Please handle this troll....already reported him twice but he's still ranting.....going from anti-Pakistan & anti-Islam posts to posting abusive words.

:rofl:
It doesn't work that way. You and the rest of your ummah (oh, look, I used the word again) think you can stick your noses in China's business? I'm going to stick my nose in yours. And you're not Pakistani - if you believe in the ummah then you don't believe in Pakistan. Belief in the ummah and belief in nation states are mutually exclusive. Believing in the ummah, practically speaking, means you want to be ruled by Turks. Hey, that's fine, emigrate to Turkey and be ruled by Turks. Don't drag the rest of your countrymen into your silly fantasies about some fallen Ottoman empire, they don't want to be cattle owned by Turks like you do.

The Ottoman empire has been gone for 100 years and it's not coming back. Deal with it. :)

Ummah. Ummah. Ummah. Report me till the button breaks.

And I haven't even come close to insulting Islam and what it considers sacred concepts. I appreciate that even among ardent Pakistani nationalists, Islam has an important place. Since I genuinely don't want to offend those people (just you and people like you) - and as a practical consideration given who moderates these forums - I'm restraining myself. You haven't felt a droplet of the venom I want to spray.

I'm not anti-Pakistan at all. I support Pakistani nationalism and hope to see it grow into a potent political force. What I find disgusting and pathetic are second and third generation teenagers with identity issues far removed from their home countries, who don't understand the problems their countries of origin face, and who advocate ideologies that would lead to the total destruction of those countries - purely to virtue signal and compare e-taqwa in their wannabe jihadi social media circles.

Have some patriotism.

You don't know shit about Islam, the concept of the Ummah or Pakistan. Are you a Muslim or a Pakistani??

Why not show us your real flags huh??

You don't know shit about Islam, the concept of the Ummah or Pakistan.
Quite the contrary, I think you'll find that I know quite a lot about all three.

Are you a Muslim or a Pakistani??
I am neither, although I've been "accused" of being a false-flagging Pakistani before - and an overcompensating diaspora Chinese, and a self-loathing white. The guesses are as varied as they are hilarious.

Why not show us your real flags huh??
Hey, it's the magic of the internet. We can be whatever we want to be.

Quite the contrary, I think you'll find that I know quite a lot about all three.

How do you know about all three?? Did you read the Quran and the books of hadith or go onto the internet and read fake stuff on Islam??

Hey, it's the magic of the internet. We can be whatever we want to be.

So you're admitting you're a false flagger??

Why is a Canadian, born in Canada (according to your flags), so pro-Chinese, knows so much about Islam and Pakistan and ridicules the concept of the Ummah?? :rolleyes:

:rofl:
It doesn't work that way. You and the rest of your ummah (oh, look, I used the word again) think you can stick your noses in China's business? I'm going to stick my nose in yours. And you're not Pakistani - if you believe in the ummah then you don't believe in Pakistan. Belief in the ummah and belief in nation states are mutually exclusive. Believing in the ummah, practically speaking, means you want to be ruled by Turks. Hey, that's fine, emigrate to Turkey and be ruled by Turks. Don't drag the rest of your countrymen into your silly fantasies about some fallen Ottoman empire, they don't want to be cattle owned by Turks like you do.

The Ottoman empire has been gone for 100 years and it's not coming back. Deal with it. :)

Ummah. Ummah. Ummah. Report me till the button breaks.

And I haven't even come close to insulting Islam and what it considers sacred concepts. I appreciate that even among ardent Pakistani nationalists, Islam has an important place. Since I genuinely don't want to offend those people (just you and people like you) - and as a practical consideration given who moderates these forums - I'm restraining myself. You haven't felt a droplet of the venom I want to spray.

I'm not anti-Pakistan at all. I support Pakistani nationalism and hope to see it grow into a potent political force. What I find disgusting and pathetic are second and third generation teenagers with identity issues far removed from their home countries, who don't understand the problems their countries of origin face, and who advocate ideologies that would lead to the total destruction of those countries - purely to virtue signal and compare e-taqwa in their wannabe jihadi social media circles.

Have some patriotism.

You are just another enemy of Islam and Pakistan. Shame on you people. I have reported you to mods for bringing Islam to into this thread and insulting Islamic concepts like Ummah, taqwa, jihad, and Khilfat.

Go back across the border and talk about Chinese topics, don't insult Pakistan or Islam.

Mods take care of this troll. @waz @Horus @WebMaster @Dubious

How do you know about all three?? Did you read the Quran and the books of hadith or go onto the internet and read fake stuff on Islam??

So you're admitting you're a false flagger??

Why is a Canadian, born in Canada (according to your flags), so pro-Chinese, knows so much about Islam and Pakistan and ridicules the concept of the Ummah?? :rolleyes:

If he is so anti-Islam and anti-Muslim, he should find a forum populated by his kind.

Let genuine, respectful Chinese members discuss these political topics. Children should be put to bed.

If he is so anti-Islam and anti-Muslim, he should find a forum populated by his kind.

I think he has.....we have many anti-Islam PDF'ers....even Pakistani who scoff at anything Muslim/Islam.

That's why this guy hasn't been banned yet unfortunately.

Let genuine, respectful Chinese members discuss these political topics.

Funny thing is....there are none or if they exist....they don't talk much...

All we get are these guys:

What butthurt? bengali beggar boy? You mean your master been gang raped by PLAN and get butthurt??? Or you mean your bengali beggar country being PLAN's trash yard and get butthurt??? LMAO...

8% growth rate??? It is just low base effect nothing special...Infrastructure projects?? You should thank China instead of being a bunch of ungrateful crying bitches everywhere...

His post is directly above yours. :D

His post is directly above yours. :D
Not just about him, a bunch of beggar boys from bangladesh crying like bitches everywhere, which is annoying...

BTW, don't misunderstand me, Pakistan is great, nothing will change the friendship between two countries:china::pakistan: as it has been time-tested, it won't be changed by a bunch of clowns:
And the development of Pakistan is great as well:
:enjoy:

Last edited:
Not just about him, a bunch of beggar boys from bangladesh crying like bitches everywhere, which is annoying...

While the rest of us laugh at Indians and their ridiculous claims/propaganda, unfortunately some BD brothers entertain Indian lies.

India has brainwashed them heavily through their government, so they think they can attack Pakistan indirectly by bringing up Uyghur issue. Indian Muslims do the same thing, look at them today becoming foreigners in their own country through de-naturalization like what Burma did to Rohingya.

BD is slowly and surely shifting towards China and Pakistan as the veils of Hindutva fascism are lifted and their barbaric villainy start to affect them as well.

I can understand Turk apprehensions on this matter as they view Uyghur East Turkestan as their integral part along with the rest of Turan/Turkestan. They also have historical rivalries with China, like for example in the time of Kurşat. China should understand and allay the concerns.

Malaysia and Indonesia also have genuine concerns, they should be respected and cleared.

Arabs, esp Muslim Brotherhood USA and the rest of Levant MB, are functioning as CIA assets and trying to spread disinformation among their people and at the same time trying to marginalize Pakistanis, who are pro-Chinese.

What butthurt? bengali beggar boy? You mean your master been gang raped by PLAN and get butthurt??? Or you mean your bengali beggar country being PLAN's trash yard and get butthurt??? LMAO...

8% growth rate??? It is just low base effect nothing special...Infrastructure projects?? You should thank China instead of being a bunch of ungrateful crying bitches everywhere...

Err...

Low base effect?
Why cannot others do the same thing then if that was the case?
Neither Pakistan or India can do what BD is doing.

Infrastructure Spending? China is only giving 10% of the money that BD spends every year on infrastructure?

PS - you think China will not be paid back in full with 2-3% interest on top? Do not try to make it look like you are doing BD any favours here.

Last edited:
Neither Pakistan or India can do what BD is doing.

My friend, please stop comparing yourself to Pakistan.

You are neither the target of economic, proxy warfare from US, nor do you have to field a standing army on your border with India. You do not border Afghanistan nor Iran. Your people did not have to pay the corruption of 3 of the richest and most treacherous previous government which Pakistan had to.

You did not lose 75,000 of your people to proxy terrorism from occupied Afghanistan by US, Israeli, Indian joint designs.

You are not the sole nuclear power of the Muslim world. Neither do you field the best airforce, army, and border/FC forces in the Muslim world.

We constantly have a target drawn on our heads and live under the pressure of enemy governments, their false media campaigns, and their terrorism.

We have totally different groundrealities.

My friend, please stop comparing yourself to Pakistan.

You are neither the target of economic, proxy warfare from US, nor do you have to field a standing army on your border with India. You do not border Afghanistan nor Iran. Your people did not have to pay the corruption of 3 of the richest and most treacherous previous government which Pakistan had to.

You did not lose 75,000 of your people to proxy terrorism from occupied Afghanistan by US, Israeli, Indian joint designs.

You are not the sole nuclear power of the Muslim world. Neither do you field the best airforce, army, and border/FC forces in the Muslim world.

We constantly have a target drawn on our heads and live under the pressure of enemy governments, their false media campaigns, and their terrorism.

We have totally different groundrealities.

Chinese butthurt poster started posting some nice looking videos of Pakistan's and rubbish looking videos of BD as he is butthurt that I destroyed him in the PLAN 2025 thread.

Anyway excuses, excuses, excuses....

Pakistan has far more natural resources than BD - more arable land and massive hydroelectric resources. This is just not being utilised as well as it could be.

Tell your Chinese buddy @Kai Liu to stop thinking that China is better than BD just because they had a 22 year head start in development - they started after their civil war in 1949 and BD started after it became an independent nation in 1971.

You can imagine what he really thinks about Pakistan - 1400 dollar US nominal GDP to 2000 for BD.

BD may be much behind China but economy is growing at sustained 8% a year and all independent forecasters think it will pretty much stay this way till 2030 at least.

Back
Top Bottom