What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Dude calm down, in history China was grinded and pissed over, by Göktürks, Mongols, Japanese etc and Turks and Uyghurs still survived any Chinese attempt. You little cockroaches are going beyond your means these days. History has points, soon it will come when we will disintegrate you and piss on you. Turks numerically inferior pissed on the Chinese.
=

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orkhon_inscriptions

"Because of want of harmony between the begs and the people, and because of the Chinese people's cunning and craft and its intrigues, and because the younger and the elder brothers chose to take counsel against one another and bring discord between begs and people, they brought the old realm of the Turkic people to dissolution, and brought destruction on its lawful kagans. The sons of the nobles became the bondsmen of the Chinese people, their unsullied daughters became its slaves. The Turkic begs gave up their Turkic names, and bearing the Chinese names of Chinese begs they obeyed the Chinese Emperor, and served him during fifty years. For him they waged war in the East towards the sun's rising, as far as Bokli kagan, in the West they made expeditions as far as Taimirkapig; for the Chinese Emperor they conquered kingdoms and power. The whole of the common Turkic people said thus: 'I have been a nation that had its own kingdom; where is now my kingdom? For whom do I win the kingdoms? said they. I have been a people that had its own kagan; where is my kagan? Which kagan is it I serve?'"

Orhon inscriptions, Orhon also spelled Orkhon, oldest extant Turkish writings, discovered in the valley of the Orhon River, northern Mongolia, in 1889 and deciphered in 1893 by the Danish philologist Vilhelm Thomsen. They are on two large monuments, erected in AD 732 and 735 in honour of the Turkish prince Kül (d. 731) and his brother the emperor Bilge (d. 734), and are carved in a script used also for inscriptions found in Mongolia, Siberia, and Eastern Turkistan and called by Thomsen “Turkish runes.” They relate in epic language the legendary origins of the Turks, the golden age of their history, their subjugation by the Chinese

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Western_Turks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tang_campaign_against_the_Eastern_Turks#Defeat_of_the_Eastern_Turks

Turks numerically inferior pissed on the Chinese.

History says the Chinese pissed on the Turks tho. So should people believe history or you?

Haha thanks.

Last edited:
:omghaha:
Indonesia: China, please clarify what you're doing in Xinjiang.
China: F*ck off.
Indonesia: Thank you for the clarification.

Looks like someone's craving a ban.

Reported troll.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan Read this thread from top to bottom.See the attitude of some Chinese regarding Uyghurs,Pakistan, Turkey & Indonesia. @Itachi @War Thunder

Yea, I see it already lol and reported loads of them too. Especially false flagging pro-Chinese.

I just see overly riled up Chinese kids trolling on Turkey and Pakistan, nothing else. It is not like this is the policy of CCP or China.

Oh but it is....right now, they're committing atrocities against Muslims inside China...what's to stop them from committing the outside once they're a regional superpower??

All Empires start this way....and China has a history of doing genocides, I'm sure you have read.

Fact-finding missions are very important and I hope China allows Muslim countries to send them, including Pakistan.

Nah, they'll just put diplo pressure on Pakistan, remove aid, whatnot and the pets will calmly go back into their place. :rolleyes:

China’s reply is so predictable

no point in even trying to talk to them

best thing is openly condemn and boy cott them and support HK and Taiwan

Be ready to be called "Indian" & "CIA Agent" :D

China’s reply is so predictable

no point in even trying to talk to them

best thing is openly condemn and boy cott them and support HK and Taiwan
how do u plan to boycott themself yourself? like what action would u be taking on your part to fullfill this mission?

im not asking about condeming because going by China's track record, doing it wont work. U can peition every single nation on earth to sign a condemnation letter, and Xi jinping will probably use it as toilet paper.

Not to mention major Muslim nations are on China's side, including your own.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-backing-chinas-xinjiang-policy-idUSKCN1U721X

As well as Saudi Arabia and Russia, the letter was signed by ambassadors from many African countries, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, Belarus, Myanmar, the Philippines, Syria, Pakistan, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain.

Last edited:
Strangely, he claim to be residing in America.

How is that of relevance?

People like him are practically begging to get put on an FBI watchlist

Reported. Another of your fake IDs, KUngFU Indian or Federer Indian? Why do Indians hide their ethnicity?

The neo-Nazi skinhead Muslim hater Rick Scott, please.

how do u plan to boycott themself yourself? like what action would u be taking on your part to fullfill this mission?

im not asking about condeming because going by China's track record, doing it wont work. U can peition every single nation on earth to sign a condemnation letter, and the Xi jinping will probably use it as toilet paper.

Not to mention major Muslim nations are on China's side, including your own.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-backing-chinas-xinjiang-policy-idUSKCN1U721X

As well as Saudi Arabia and Russia, the letter was signed by ambassadors from many African countries, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, Belarus, Myanmar, the Philippines, Syria, Pakistan, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain.

This is a pretty funny statement. Pakistan and China friendship will reach the skies and valleys, but these select individuals will boycott China while JF17 will continue dominating Indians.

I for one am fully thankful to our Chinese friends for the support.

Oh but it is....right now, they're committing atrocities against Muslims inside China...what's to stop them from committing the outside once they're a regional superpower??

All Empires start this way....and China has a history of doing genocides, I'm sure you have read.

If the situation comes to that, we can deal with it, but right now you are talking hypotheticals while a real imperialist power is breathing down our neck and Indian Gangu brigade is having dream of conquering Akhund Bharata which never existed.

This is a pretty funny statement. Pakistan and China friendship will reach the skies and valleys, but these select individuals will boycott China while JF17 will continue dominating Indians.

I for one am fully thankful to our Chinese friends for the support.
yes i know.

what im truly interested to know is how he would fulfill what he suggested(boycott) himself?

or is he just exhorting others to do what he preached, while he himself continues to use his made-in-china mouse, keyboard , monitor, PC hardware, appliances, etc- like practically almost every consumer goods in his own house, including his own smartphone.

images

Last edited:
=

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orkhon_inscriptions

"Because of want of harmony between the begs and the people, and because of the Chinese people's cunning and craft and its intrigues, and because the younger and the elder brothers chose to take counsel against one another and bring discord between begs and people, they brought the old realm of the Turkic people to dissolution, and brought destruction on its lawful kagans. The sons of the nobles became the bondsmen of the Chinese people, their unsullied daughters became its slaves. The Turkic begs gave up their Turkic names, and bearing the Chinese names of Chinese begs they obeyed the Chinese Emperor, and served him during fifty years. For him they waged war in the East towards the sun's rising, as far as Bokli kagan, in the West they made expeditions as far as Taimirkapig; for the Chinese Emperor they conquered kingdoms and power. The whole of the common Turkic people said thus: 'I have been a nation that had its own kingdom; where is now my kingdom? For whom do I win the kingdoms? said they. I have been a people that had its own kagan; where is my kagan? Which kagan is it I serve?'"

Orhon inscriptions, Orhon also spelled Orkhon, oldest extant Turkish writings, discovered in the valley of the Orhon River, northern Mongolia, in 1889 and deciphered in 1893 by the Danish philologist Vilhelm Thomsen. They are on two large monuments, erected in AD 732 and 735 in honour of the Turkish prince Kül (d. 731) and his brother the emperor Bilge (d. 734), and are carved in a script used also for inscriptions found in Mongolia, Siberia, and Eastern Turkistan and called by Thomsen “Turkish runes.” They relate in epic language the legendary origins of the Turks, the golden age of their history, their subjugation by the Chinese

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Western_Turks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tang_campaign_against_the_Eastern_Turks#Defeat_of_the_Eastern_Turks

History says the Chinese pissed on the Turks tho. So should people believe history or you?

Haha thanks.

It has been back and forth for many of the people in that region. Huns, Mongols, Turks, and Iranics like Saka, White Huns, and Kushans. Steppe was a brutal environment, and both China and Indus region (Pakistan) changed from nomadic expansions and our genetics changed from it.

Instead of talking about the past, let's look forward to the future. It is will be great day to see Turks and Chinese united with each other to resist our common foes, then Pakistan's position can only get stronger.

It has been back and forth for many of the people in that region. Huns, Mongols, Turks, and Iranics like Saka, White Huns, and Kushans. Steppe was a brutal environment, and both China and Indus region (Pakistan) changed from nomadic expansions and our genetics changed from it.

Instead of talking about the past, let's look forward to the future. It is will be great day to see Turks and Chinese united with each other to resist our common foes, then Pakistan's position can only get stronger.
ya, but was i replying to this:
in history China was grinded and pissed over, by Göktürks, Mongols, Japanese etc and Turks and Uyghurs still survived any Chinese attempt. You little cockroaches are going beyond your means these days. History has points, soon it will come when we will disintegrate you and piss on you. Turks numerically inferior pissed on the Chinese.

If the situation comes to that, we can deal with it, but right now you are talking hypotheticals while a real imperialist power is breathing down our neck and Indian Gangu brigade is having dream of conquering Akhund Bharata which never existed.

The US & Indians will be dealt with but make no mistake....China isn't anyone's friend.

All it's doing is securing itself against the coming war(s). :enjoy:

The US & Indians will be dealt with but make no mistake....China isn't anyone's friend.

All it's doing is securing itself against the coming war(s). :enjoy:

Sure brother, your insight is appreciated as always. We may disagree, but I am also curious to get more information on Xinjiang, and Indonesia/Turkey are doing great in this regard.

I just wish that the accusations and allegations would end so we get a genuine idea as to what is happening, as far as numbers and programs being carried out in these camps.

How do you live in America when your English Language ability is so low? What are you and how are you communicate? Sign?

Do you know the term "Willing Conspiracy"? You are living in one.

Lol, ok Gangu Indian. You are living on seeking my attention now.

Time to say goodbye. I have reported your posts, hope Mods take care of you false flaggers.

Lol, ok Gangu Indian. You are living on seeking my attention now.

Time to say goodbye. I have reported your posts, hope Mods take care of you false flaggers.

Yes, yes, yes, whenever you lost an argument, I am a false flagger.

To begin with, being a false flagger (Whether I am or not) have no mutual relationship on whether my point is valid. So, just because if someone is Indian, then his point is automatically wrong?

That is a flawed logic. actually, more of an excuse of losing an argument. Like "I won't argue with you because you don't worth my time". This would have been valid if you did not engage in the first place, once you did engage, you no longer have the luxury of saying "You don't worth my time"

And I also want the moderator team to figure out this "False Flagger" thing once and for all, but judging from the readiness of this forum, I don't think moderator would ever proof or disprove your theory.

Nah, they'll just put diplo pressure on Pakistan, remove aid, whatnot and the pets will calmly go back into their place. :rolleyes:
If you stopped licking America's a*s for just a second and thought about Pakistan's geopolitical situation, you might have some sympathy for it. Sloganeering for "the ummah" is very easy from mommy's basement in Dearborn, Michigan, but Pakistan can't afford the luxuries jihadi wannabes like you have. Pakistan faces an existential threat from an expansionist and genocidal India, not to mention rampant poverty, illiteracy, nonexistent education and basic state services, and other developmental challenges. Without China's support its situation would be incomparably grimmer.

I know the real Pakistanis who grew up in Pakistan and know its problems have choice epithets for people like you. I wish I knew them.

If you stopped licking America's a*s for just a second and thought about Pakistan's geopolitical situation, you might have some sympathy for it. Sloganeering for "the ummah" is very easy from mommy's basement in Dearborn, Michigan, but Pakistan can't afford the luxuries jihadi wannabes like you have. Pakistan faces an existential threat from an expansionist and genocidal India, not to mention rampant poverty, illiteracy, nonexistent education and basic state services, and other developmental challenges. Without China's support its situation would be incomparably grimmer.

I know the real Pakistanis who grew up in Pakistan and know its problems have choice epithets for people like you. I wish I knew them.

dude, China also needs Pakistan to keep India busy and for energy and trade links to Arabian Sea.
You cannot just drop them like that as then otherwise India will be 100% focused on you as well as USA/Japan etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom