What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
I think you are misunderstood. What kind of pressure Indonesia apply on China? Did Indonesia threaten to expel China embassy? Or Indonesia threaten any kind of economic sanction against the Chinese? What is wrong with dialogue talking about religion protection? As if China is not doing that all along.. has Indonesia foreign minister indeed mentioned China is torturing muslim and reprimand the China foreign ambassador? More like more of a exhange of dialogue and nothing more...

And you are naive Chinese officer will question President Xi just becos Indonesia tells them? Chinese leadership is top down and Chinese top leadership has the vision and brain. The officer choosen to serve with CPC shares the same vision and future of how China shall shape.

they are blind western media followers, and typical schizophrenic -

when bad press about themselves, they complain unfair reporting, but when it's about China or Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, they blindly follow

The totalitarian Communist dictatorship in China thinks they deserve to be treated fairly in the media. A totalitarian Communist dictatorship should never be be treated fairly. Communism is pure evil. Pure evil does not get fairness.

Indonesians murdered tens of thousands of ethnic Chinese in the 1960s and raped and murdered hundreds of Chinese girls in the 1990s.

The Chinese language was banned.

Unlike the Uighurs who slaughtered 100s of Chinese in terrorist attacks, the ethnic Chinese in Indonesia were not engaged in terrorism.

So should China ask Indonesia for an explanation?
Thats a completely different subject from whats being discussed here. you are using 2 wrongs make a right logic, which is not logical, its a fallacy. lets face the topic at hand -China abusing its Uighur minorities.

Good luck!

What luck have got to do with this?

There are only 2 ways a person can get into trouble in a foreign place. You either get into Legal Trouble or Natural Disaster.

If it was Legal Trouble, there are pretty much nothing anyone can do, you will not get released just because you are ABC Citizens and not the host nations citizens. Any consulate can at best check up on you and make sure you are okay, and maybe let your family back home know, that is it, Sovereign power does not include judiciary and legal representation, you cannot even ask the consulate to find you a lawyer as that was outside their jurisdction

If it was a Natural Disaster like bush fire and volcano eruption like the NZ White Island some week ago, that mean it affect anyone, not just you, and there will be evacuation team from all over the world. So you don't just depend on your host nation or the country where you are from? If I am a Hong Konger, would Australian or Malaysian SAR team not evacuate me because I am not Australian or Malaysian? And I can only goes with the Chinese team? And if they can't get to me in time, should I just die? lol

So, yes, Luck have nothing to do with it. If SHTF, you are either doom or get pickup by anyone anyway.

Washington post writer (CIA mouthpiece) quoting NYT (another CIA mouthpiece.) Inconclusive.

A Washington based "Uyghur" organization, and you think its unbiased?

Then what's the Chinese business here? What's the Indian business here? What the Indonesia business here? If this is a Pakistan Forum and it is none of any one other than Pakistani business here, should the moderation team ban all other nationality and move on?

This post is not about Pakistan, nor do I give anything for Pakistan.

You said he is an Indian so he can't reply to Muslim issue? Right? I specifically quote you the things you said about Hong Kong and China. So, I want to know, are you Chinese or Hong Konger? If not, how are you "Qualify" to comment on Hong Kong and China issue?

I am using your logic to put into the question. If he should shut up regarding Muslim issue, you should shut up about Hong Kong issue.

And using your logic again. I can say what I believe, and I believe you should act what you preach, you are welcome to leave if you hate what I said.

You Indians have an agenda, therefore any and all statements by your lot should be taken with a hefty grain of salt.

Modi has totally ruined your country and culture, fix yourselves first before criticizing others. You are waging actual genocide on Muslims and they are out in the streets.

China’s reply is so predictable

no point in even trying to talk to them

best thing is openly condemn and boy cott them and support HK and Taiwan

We have neither ties nor any relations with Taiwan or Hong Kong separatists.

Pakistan is fully a backer of China, whether you like it or not, it won't change.

Looks like this dialogue is more or show only.... Look how they phased (So ,it’s not true that we are not doing anything, check our social media record), to give impression they pressed Chinese for anything. Indos, he can brag hard as if Indonesia really do anything to change China way of dealing in xinjiang. Fact is your government is more concern about dealing with west Papua than really asking China about xinjiang. China stance is clear. We will deal hard with extremism and rehabilitation practice for terrorist will still continue. I am sure Indonesia will understand when they are suffering from unrest from west Papua. I will not be surprised Indonesian government even consult Chinese government how to deal with separatist and extremism.

Indonesia has every right to ask questions, as does any Muslim nation. Uyghurs are our brothers and sisters and we would like to know about the ground reality in Xinjiang.

Better for you to listen to what Indonesia is saying and allay the fears of 2 billion Muslims around the world who was watching than act arrogant.

Don't be like US, which shot itself in the foot and is now incapable of winning any war in the Muslim world due to it's bad reputation.

I don't totally believe the Western reports of 'oppression' of Uyghurs, because I know these people are perpetual liars. However, China needs to get better at dismissing these claims and fighting back ferociously (like Russia has done.)

It is easy to win the narrative in this case as historically China has been a friend and economic partner of Muslims, and never an enemy.

We don't have the same historical anger with China as we do with US, Russia, Israel, or Hindus.

You Indians have an agenda, therefore any and all statements by your lot should be taken with a hefty grain of salt.

Modi has totally ruined your country and culture, fix yourselves first before criticizing others. You are waging actual genocide on Muslims and they are out in the streets.

lol, first of all, set aside whether or not I am Indian (I don't think you will believe me if I said I wasn't, but that is not the point here) tell me one person who live in this world DID NOT HAVE an agenda?

If you think Chinese or Pakistani did not have any agenda, then either you are too naïve or too stupid to understand modern day politics. The only difference is, you assume Chinese agenda are inline with yours. Which is Pakistani.

And if you also believe that, again, you are too stupid and naïve to think. China's agenda is always about China. Right now because they have the same opponent to your Pakistan, they share the same agenda with you. But if that was out of the equation, and you become too much of a trouble, Chinese will drop you like a hot rock. History show they did that to Soviet Russia, Vietnam and North Korea, so what make you think they won't drop you, when you are the least common culturally, racially and geopolitically with the Chinese (At least those I mentioned before are all communist country and they are in Asia).

Plus, you still have not yet able to response to any one of my question before.

Can you point out where Hong Kong is when I give you a map?
Can you tell me the name of the last Emperor of Qing?

Washington post writer (CIA mouthpiece) quoting NYT (another CIA mouthpiece.) Inconclusive.

A Washington based "Uyghur" organization, and you think its unbiased?

We have neither ties nor any relations with Taiwan or Hong Kong separatists.

Pakistan is fully a backer of China, whether you like it or not, it won't change.

Indonesia has every right to ask questions, as does any Muslim nation. Uyghurs are our brothers and sisters and we would like to know about the ground reality in Xinjiang.

Better for you to listen to what Indonesia is saying and allay the fears of 2 billion Muslims around the world who was watching than act arrogant.

Don't be like US, which shot itself in the foot and is now incapable of winning any war in the Muslim world due to it's bad reputation.

I don't totally believe the Western reports of 'oppression' of Uyghurs, because I know these people are perpetual liars. However, China needs to get better at dismissing these claims and fighting back ferociously (like Russia has done.)

It is easy to win the narrative in this case as historically China has been a friend and economic partner of Muslims, and never an enemy.

We don't have the same historical anger with China as we do with US, Russia, Israel, or Hindus.

Everything is CIA to this bloke :lol:

lol, first of all, set aside whether or not I am Indian (I don't think you will believe me if I said I wasn't, but that is not the point here) tell me one person who live in this world DID NOT HAVE an agenda?

If you think Chinese or Pakistani did not have any agenda, then either you are too naïve or too stupid to understand modern day politics. The only difference is, you assume Chinese agenda are inline with yours. Which is Pakistani.

And if you also believe that, again, you are too stupid and naïve to think. China's agenda is always about China. Right now because they have the same opponent to your Pakistan, they share the same agenda with you. But if that was out of the equation, and you become too much of a trouble, Chinese will drop you like a hot rock. History show they did that to Soviet Russia, Vietnam and North Korea, so what make you think they won't drop you, when you are the least common culturally, racially and geopolitically with the Chinese (At least those I mentioned before are all communist country and they are in Asia).

Plus, you still have not yet able to response to any one of my question before.

Can you point out where Hong Kong is when I give you a map?
Can you tell me the name of the last Emperor of Qing?

Give your 'China is evilz' rant a rest, Indian. I don't give a sparkling glass of cow urine about what you think.

American media is just as bought as any other place. We learned about it when Afghanistan and Iraq were invaded and destroyed on lies.

I see that you use both IDs to post at the same time. Typical Indian troll.

Give your 'China is evilz' rant a rest, Indian. I don't give a sparkling glass of cow urine about what you think.

lol, quite typical when a person losing an argument, he or she would say two things.

Say stuff like "I don't care about that" and ;
Started personal insult

If you don't care about what I think, why you bother to "Challenge" my point in the first place? You must have at least care enough to type 4 post over 2 days, and that's by definition, not "Not Caring"

And once you lost an argument, it's just natural to resort to personal insult. That's because you are frustrated.

You can insult me all you want, that does not mean you are right. And I actually take pride on your insult, because that mean you are losing the argument.

LOL

Strangely, he claim to be residing in America.

So I don't know what you call a person who WILLINGLY (Assume he is not getting online in immigration detention), to a country he think oppress his kind in English. There is a Chinese word for it call "Running Dog". Yes, everything is a conspiracy in the US, yet he live (or at least he claim) there.

Ain't it ironic?

lol, quite typical when a person losing an argument, he or she would say two things.

Say stuff like "I don't care about that" and ;
Started personal insult

If you don't care about what I think, why you bother to "Challenge" my point in the first place? You must have at least care enough to type 4 post over 2 days, and that's by definition, not "Not Caring"

And once you lost an argument, it's just natural to resort to personal insult. That's because you are frustrated.

You can insult me all you want, that does not mean you are right. And I actually take pride on your insult, because that mean you are losing the argument.

LOL

Strangely, he claim to be residing in America.

So I don't know what you call a person who WILLINGLY (Assume he is not getting online in immigration detention), to a country he think oppress his kind in English. There is a Chinese word for it call "Running Dog". Yes, everything is a conspiracy in the US, yet he live (or at least he claim) there.

Ain't it ironic?
People like him are practically begging to get put on an FBI watchlist

Looks like this dialogue is more or show only.... Look how they phased (So ,it’s not true that we are not doing anything, check our social media record), to give impression they pressed Chinese for anything. Indos, he can brag hard as if Indonesia really do anything to change China way of dealing in xinjiang. Fact is your government is more concern about dealing with west Papua than really asking China about xinjiang. China stance is clear. We will deal hard with extremism and rehabilitation practice for terrorist will still continue. I am sure Indonesia will understand when they are suffering from unrest from west Papua. I will not be surprised Indonesian government even consult Chinese government how to deal with separatist and extremism.
Actually West Papua isn't a religious issue per se. More like they merely want their freedom and independence which they have been fighting for decades. So not solely a religious issue

Dude calm down, in history China was grinded and pissed over, by Göktürks, Mongols, Japanese etc and Turks and Uyghurs still survived any Chinese attempt. You little cockroaches are going beyond your means these days. History has points, soon it will come when we will disintegrate you and piss on you. Turks numerically inferior pissed on the Chinese.
You have real difficulty sticking to the topic. I can turn your silly example on its head: the US accuses China of trying to take its place in the world (rightly so! lol) and still does business with it. When is America going to cut off all economic relations with China?

Not any time soon, apparently, since Trump (Mr. America First) is crying for a deal with China to save his political career and with it any chance he has of dying outside a prison cell.

This is obviously the closest thing to a straight answer I'm going to get from you, so I'll work with it. Make do with reality, that's exactly it. Here's the reality: Xinjiang is a matter of China's sovereignty and territorial integrity - it doesn't get bigger than that. China is going to take Uighur culture, grind it into a powder, and then remake it into a Disneyfied parody. Nobody can stop this, it's as immutable as gravity. China will not tolerate its territory being used as a base for terrorism and separatist violence and subversion.

Let me tell you something else: pray to Allah every single day that this process works as quickly and painlessly as possible. Because if it doesn't, if China becomes convinced that the Uighurs are beyond redemption, then "Uighur" will be something that you know only through history books. Whenever you're chanting your silly slogans and doing your hashtag jihads on Twitter, pray quietly for China's success because you can be sure what the alternative will be.

Back
Top Bottom