What's new

All the king’s horses and all the king’s men…

Will you do that again in future if there is any crisis between India and Pakistan?

Well, mate, I hope Pakistan and India will reach peace forever. Never have any war any more to each other. I believe Muslim countries should focus themselves more on fighting against terrorism and solving Syria conflict as soon as possible. Improving its support into Palestinian cause and Rohingya community at Myanmar should also be another focus. Indonesia and India in the other hand can play together as two good actors at time when the world politics become multipolar after 2024.

And for your information here, there are many Indian who fought against us on behalf of British soldiers in our independence war. But we do appreciate your leader like Nehru who supported us in UN during our war against Dutch.

250px-Sukarno_with_children_and_Nehru.jpg

Last edited:
Well, mate, I hope Pakistan and India will reach peace forever. Never have any war any more to each other. I believe Muslim countries should focus themselves more on fighting against terrorism and solving Syria conflict as soon as possible. Improving its support into Palestinian cause and Rohingya community at Myanmar should also be another focus. Indonesia and India in the other hand can play together as two good actors at time when the world politics become multipolar after 2024.

And for your information here, there are many Indian who fought against us on behalf of British soldiers in our independence war. But we do appreciate your leader like Nehru who supported us in UN during our war against Dutch.

Thank you sir,I agree with you.
Yes Indians fought againat Indonesians on the behalf of British.But that was before of the independence.During 1940s Indians under Subhash Chandra Bose fought against Indians under the British .
We Indians dont care that old stories and baggages.
Because a lot of foreigners fought and found support from India through their tricks at that time.Those who trapped in their tricks forever created new nation from us by carving out my nation.

But questions still remain Sir .You didnt give me a clearanswer sir .Will you support them liks that in future ?

Thank you sir,I agree with you.
Yes Indians fought againat Indonesians on the behalf of British.But that was before of the independence.During 1940s Indians under Subhash Chandra Bose fought against Indians under the British .
We Indians dont care that old stories and baggages.
Because a lot of foreigners fought and found support from India through their tricks at that time.Those who trapped in their tricks forever created new nation from us by carving out my nation.

But questions still remain Sir .You didnt give me a clearanswer sir .Will you support them liks that in future ?

This time many more will come
Lol :lol:

Good luck with that :sarcastic:

As if there is Ummah....

lol. these are jokes from Pakistan

Pakistan is Neutral - Pakistan is not Neutral.

Ofcourse Neutral due to people.
Ofcourse Not Netural due to King orders.

Just like turkey supports and does not support terrorists. :omghaha:

I bet Raheel pulled Sharif out of this. Good choice. No need alienating a neighbor of ours.

Pakistan & Turkey must join this alliance to contain Iranian threat to the whole of Middle East. To do this they eventually need to participate fully with Air & Ground support. This alliance must increase its influence later on in specially Syria to eliminate Bhsar Al Asad the killer and to protect the Iraqi Muslims from ISIS & NoHizbasshaitan of Lebanon & Houti Zaidis & Alawites.

I can say that having all-out war between Pakistan and India is a silly things. About the answer, you know for sure that I cannot say that on behalf of future leaders. Talking about 2015-2019 leadership, I doubt that, since current government is not from Islamist power, even though the Islamist and his ally ( former Soeharto follower/ Golkar party/Democrat Party) conquer majority seat in Parliament/ as well as in local government

Again, Indonesia in the future, when we are predicted to have great economy and military power, about 2024 above, should be seen more as a country that can brokerage the peace deal if the war between Pakistan and India break out, instead of taking side. We talk about two countries that have nuclear weapon here.

But according to history we do have long history helping Muslim countries during their war like in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Bosnia. We also helped Malaysia to fight against communist insurgency in Serawak by sending special forces ( part of Borneo /Kalimantan island in Malaysia part) during Soeharto leadership. Even though during Soekarno leadership, we wanted to take Malaysia with us and fought British/ Australia/Malaysia as a result.

Last edited:
The Ummah does exist. The only problem is that it is divided into many countries. Nobody knows how to unite Ummah. Everybody is waiting for Imam Mehdi to do the job.
Ummah is the unitary of the Muslims....and there is no such unitary among Muslims.

And for us Turks, Ummah is dead and never gonna be resurrected again. Count us out.

Just like turkey supports and does not support terrorists. :omghaha:
With an exception that we don't support terrorists and never in our history, supported any terrorist groups. You can claim anything you want. Your claims will stay as claims unless you prove it.

If you are out of ummah then sit tight wait for orthodox christian and Muslim army is on their way to liberate Constantinople.

Ummah is the unitary of the Muslims....and there is no such unitary among Muslims.

And for us Turks, Ummah is dead and never gonna be resurrected again. Count us out.

With an exception that we don't support terrorists and never in our history, supported any terrorist groups. You can claim anything you want. Your claims will stay as claims unless you prove it.

Ummah exists :)

we have a new paper called " Ummat News Papers " :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom