What's new

All the king’s horses and all the king’s men…

I think, we don't care the opinion of a dictator whom killed 200.000 of it's nationals, barrel bombed his cities full of civilians.

You can choose to look at the situation from Assad's point of view.

You look like victim of CNN & BBC......

mixed feeling really.

like I said, no country in the world should object to our forces being sent to safeguard the Saudi royal family.
providing military advisers to deal with any insurgency or unrest within the Saudi territory.

maybe I was exceeding my expectations when I thought somehow sending troops will oblige the Saudis to ease off the Indian led anti Pakistan campaign in the West. since KSA and Israel are American top tier allies and partners in the region.

looks like Nawaz league government made a huge financial sacrifice by agreeing to your advice.
:D
Iran is your neighbour .Whatever it is NZ would think twice before such a move.If Pakistan decides to stay away from this Arabs vs Persians proxy mess ,the real beneficiary would be ordinary Pakistanis .But leaders having vested financial interests would suffer Arabs wrath.

Irfan bhai.Our own image is already damaged in West then how can we target Pakistans image in West ?:D
mixed feeling really.

like I said, no country in the world should object to our forces being sent to safeguard the Saudi royal family.
providing military advisers to deal with any insurgency or unrest within the Saudi territory.

maybe I was exceeding my expectations when I thought somehow sending troops will oblige the Saudis to ease off the Indian led anti Pakistan campaign in the West. since KSA and Israel are American top tier allies and partners in the region.

looks like Nawaz league government made a huge financial sacrifice by agreeing to your advice.

It would be very difficult for Pakistan to not join this war with full military support.Saudi have lot of power over Pakistan and they will make sure that Pakistan fight for them in this never ending war which will eventually proved to be a black hole for countries like Pakistan which itself is largely unstable.

It shouldn't affect bilateral ties between Iran and Pakistan
It will deteriorate the relations.Pakistan will have to choose sides now

We would join and give full military support stop trying to live in denial we are going to provide support a lot more

You are giving full "support" and a "lot more"...I know :)

You're the "horizontal-refreshment" for the pilots and the troops on ground.

So that is a possibility indeed .Right ?
I can see that in your reply.
Dont know about the capacity of Indonesia to challenge against India.But the level of investment that we are doing in our defence ,its not just for defence but also for creating jobs and military industrial complex ,is much high and its prime aim is to challenge China .Not Pakistan.So you can imagine the depth of the matter.Within 2030 we would have a military that can take on China.Only nation that can challenge us decisively would be US.

AFAIK Indonesia may not face such an issue.Because we wont go for a war with Pakistan.We have a lots of other options specially for them including economic leverage and diplomacy.

Thank you for your reply.Indonesia is a stabilizing factor in that region.And it is good for other nations in there.

Your welcome, and we admit that your economy and military power has indeed overcome many big Western Nations. As Asian nation, we also take some proud of your current achievement.

would you help pak in the next indo-pak war too ??? o_Oo_O

I have already answered that question mate.

By the way latest reports suggests Pakistani Jets have started bombing Houthis Positions but you can still remain in denial

Do you do any thing other then supporting the Arabs and spreading lies.

Gunja should concentrate problems facing Pakistan and not be distracted by the wars of corrupt Saudi family. The Saudis have been funding sectarian terrorism in Pakistan. They should not expect Pakistan to fight their wars against other Muslim states.

Pakistan on Thursday decided in principle to join the Saudi-led Gulf countries’ alliance

Two Indonesian Submarine at Karachi Port (Nagarangsang and Bramastra) 1965 war

KRIWHISKEYCLASS24wira96multiply.png

Dude, I asked the question to House of saud lover mullah. I am well aware of the Indonesian help during the war of 1965. During the Indonesian struggle for freedom Qaide Azam send soldiers and also stopped the flights carrying supplies to Dutch soldiers. Which the Indonesian government acknowledged and were awarded military awards for their contributions.

Arabs help during all Pakistan India wars Big big fat Zero. Arabs spend billions destroying Pakistan and her economy. Same Arabs Kuwait banned pakistanies from Kuwait cause of terrorism which they them selfs financed in Pakistan. My question was directed at him and all other paudies that are jumping up and down asking for pakistan to get involve in Arab war that has nothing to do with Pakistan.

What has Arabs done for Pakistan. He has no answer to that ,so he brought Indonesia in to the conversation Indonesia is no Arab nation,Iran and Turkey is the only countries that have spoken in favour of pakistan on kashmire issue. Arabs stay neutral Iranian and Turkish help during times of need means nothing to the paudies , but some strange reason Arabs can do no wrong.

These are not lies but still you are free to live in denial

Your words mean absolutely,positively nothing. Unless you have proof..... I suggest stop spreading lies. Few days ago you were encouraging French Muslims to attack France. Now you are wishing Pakistan to get involve in a war that has nothing to do with us.

suprisingly..not many Arab nor Iran people are presenting their perspective about this topic...How funny it is...War is happening in somewhere else and people in South Asia are spending time in analyzing the impact and taking sides...

Oh great Indian propaganda news.

I have said this before & I will say this again, PA will not participate in war against Houti terrorists, but PA is training the Arab army & designing strategy for them. Just like what PA did in Sri Lanka.

PA will never try to get into another war for another country because PA is busy finishing rented terrorists back home & they are fully aware of the back lash that might come if PA goes on war for another country. They are smart & they know what is right.

As a pakistani i think we should help saudi ,uae ,kuwait qatar whole gcc in trouble but not at the cost of our own people ,national interests,should be put first ,we should give support of our best elite armed units to them , but carefully measure out all the ODDS before going in to this situation.eg is USA only giving tactical support and recon through satelite and air intel through drones thats , it but if some thing seriuosly involves the invasion of saudia however ,may be ISIS or houthis we would be giving boots on the ground support , compared to TTP {houthis and ISIS } are much organized and guerrila warfare tactics are likely to be implied but with muchhigher intensity, help from the people of yemen would be cornerstone of sucess in this whole scenario, yemeni should decide , what they want for themselves houtis or this president backed by GCC states and world countries.

In a war with India, a hostile or even uncooperative Iran would pose problems for Pakistan. In 1971 Indo-Pak war, Pakistan Airforce after suffering defeat in Air battle retreated to Iran (with permission of Shah) and Iran allowed transfer of Jordanian sabres to Pakistan. That option of resupply would close with an uncooperative government in Teharan. PAF may try to use Afghanistan for strategic depth but with Afghanistan having territorial claim on Pakistan, it is a dangerous move. PAF over Afghan air space also runs a threat of being intercepted by Indian mig-29's based in Farakhor air base (Tajikistan)

Buddy what are u talking about , check all non Pakistan neutral websites, we always had a upper hand in air to air kills in all conflicts with India, there is a site acig.org, Pak shot down 80 indian aircraft and lost 38 in the process in 1971, I don’t want to even mention the 1965 kills to further embarrass you. Here is the link

Pak kills Pakistani Air-to-Air Victories - www.acig.org

IAF kills Indian Air-to-Air Victories since 1948 - www.acig.org

This is a British aviation expert, John Fricker, explains in detail about air superiority achieved by Pakistan in 1965 conflict, due to which Indians hate him , his book can be bought from amazon, here is the link

There are tons of other airforce magazines and newspapers who published Pak’s air victory over India at the time, links have been posted to this forum numerous times.

Pakistan only sent PIA passenger planes to Iran not fighter jets, please correct your info, You can check all your sources if you want, After 1965 when we were under embargo, Shah did buy planes for us , this is mentioned by Ayub Khan in his memoirs, “Diary of Field Marshall Ayub Khan”, its in a book form, his day to day diary, probably that’s what you are mentioning when u say Iran gave us sabres

you already sent your submarine and navy around Iran ... we hear the news ...
Pak navy operates in the area, its not a big deal

and we aren't in your debt as well .....

you know when it come to play the cards , we are the best !! just look Arabs and their coalition ... and they were the one who begin this game and in the end , they lost .....

we are the ultimate Winner of Yemen ... that's all I can say ....

Buddy, we are not Arabs, Soviet union, a superpower , was humiliated and had to retreat cuz of our games, Afghanistan became our satelitte , don't tell us how to play games

they want to fool themselves by some lies like this and " we are there to protect Mekkah and Medinah " while in fact Shiia are well known for protecting historic and Religious places while their Wahhbi friends said that they want to " Flatten Kaabeh and tomb of Rasul Al Allah " ...
Pak army went in when insurgents took over the Holy Mosque, we will protect the religious sites no matter what, any country whether muslim or non muslim if it attacks the land of Hejaz, Being the sole nuclear power of Muslim world, the 2nd largest poppulation in Muslims world, largest military of the muslim world Pakistan will have a religious duty to protect that land, thats simple as that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom