What's new

All the king’s horses and all the king’s men…

well , at least I hope there won't be anything like JundAlSheytan attacking us and then run to Pakistan ... we won't accept any excuse about " not being able to control Baluchestan of Pakistan " anymore ... after all you are strong enough to send army to secure others countries border so it safe to assume that you can secure your home in first place ...

this is because you don't know what the game is !!
By all means, start a fight with Pakistan; Iran will lose it's position of being a player in this game, if it decides to start a military confrontation with Pakistan.

The last time the Iranian military got arrogant and attacked Pakistani soil, PA shot back. To this day, the Iranians have backed off and continue to be docile.

Pak army went in when insurgents took over the Holy Mosque, we will protect the religious sites no matter what, any country whether muslim or non muslim if it attacks the land of Hejaz, Being the sole nuclear power of Muslim world, the 2nd largest poppulation in Muslims world, largest military of the muslim world Pakistan will have a religious duty to protect that land, thats simple as that.
Bus bus bus itna jazbati honay ki zaroorat nahi. Iranians know their place well, if they try to be over-smart and exceed their line, they know that the consequences will be grim.

well , at least I hope there won't be anything like JundAlSheytan attacking us and then run to Pakistan ... we won't accept any excuse about " not being able to control Baluchestan of Pakistan " anymore ... after all you are strong enough to send army to secure others countries border so it safe to assume that you can secure your home in first place ...

this is because you don't know what the game is !!
An alleged Iranian Captain killed in an airstrike.
CBNxIdmUwAAbqRy.jpg:large

Poor expendable chaps, reminds me of kargil when IAF was ruling the skies and the poor foot soldiers were at their mercy.

CBNggbAUcAA332n.jpg:large

Hauties have claimed to arrest an RSAF pilot.

GCC coalition launches airstrikes against Hauti's first artillery brigade (Al Jazeerah)
CBNw4bnUgAIEnmm.jpg:large

By all means, start a fight with Pakistan; Iran will lose it's position of being a player in this game, if it decides to start a military confrontation with Pakistan.

The last time the Iranian military got arrogant and attacked Pakistani soil, PA shot back. To this day, the Iranians have backed off and continue to be docile.

you know if we was easy to get scare of someone , both USA and Nato and KSA with 800 billion dollar reserve money were better options ....

act against us , and you will get your response and I'm sure you won't like it ...

All the king’s horses and all the king’s men… | Pakistan Today

My take from perspective of India and Pakistan:

There are no positive for Iran. Pakistan has strongest and most competent military of any Muslim nation.

Arab coalition without Pakistan is akin to a blind leading a blind. They all have equipment, but no combat experience, and even quality of their personals is in doubt with their soldiers and pilots criticised for their chronic lack of discipline by most of their trainers ,including Pakistanis. Addition of Pakistan to this coalition would mean Arabian hardware supremacy reinforced by battle hardened and experienced Pakistanis.

What is your take on implications of Pakistan entering war on behalf of Arab coalition would have on Iran?

Why is Egypt not competent ?

What would Pakistani Shias think about using their army to crush a popular Shia movement ? It is not like the Saudis hide their contempt for Shias

Saudi will make them to join eventually....

No one force Pakistan to join any war.. if we involve it will be in our intrests...
indians and india sud be worried about alots of indians whos stuck there in yemen... .. you might need our help like we always do.

you know if we was easy to get scare of someone , both USA and Nato and KSA with 800 billion dollar reserve money were better options ....

act against us , and you will get your response and I'm sure you won't like it ...
Right Now, Members from your side driven by Emotions and Supporting KSA on that issue wont mean we are against anyone......If you ppl criticize our involvement in Afghan affairs then why all of sudden you want us to back your nasty doings like involvement in Iraq+Syria+Yemen+Lebonan.............it wont make any sense.....Hosis are Rebels and running illicit Govt & they not share same sect (like yours one)....Plz Consider it o_O

Last edited:
It doesn't work the way people on this thread are making it look like. Iran is not openly supporting the Houthis, Pakistan being a part of the coalition will not make them go insane.
Iran says could cooperate with Saudi to solve Yemen crisis| Reuters

The conflict in Yemen has less to do with sectarianism and more to do with decades old political conflicts.

As for those talking about how opposing a 'Shia movement' will affect Shias in Pakistan - the answer is simple: the exact same way opposing a 'Sunni movement' (TTP) has affected Sunnis in Pakistan. i.e not at all. Shias make up a very significant portion of the Pakistani military, government, bureaucracy and population and nothing can change that.

Some people over here really need to play Supreme Ruler if they're that emotional over international affairs. Relieve your emotions there, look at the real geopolitics with a rational perspective.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom