What's new

All hail DRDO ! China Is Building 42,000 Military Drones: Should America Worry?

Think why !!!! Am really sad about impotence of DRDO. How long we will take their shit ? Its time to shut their doors and hope up of Privatization .100℅ FDI .

These 45000 Drones may not be a concern to US but serious concern for India which shares borders. DRDO failed us terribly .What is wrong in accepting the facts rather keep supporting like a moron which don't change the reality on the ground . Everything is wrong with PSU . If tomorrow govt change in India again these babu's will start fro. Square one .Come at 10am and leave sharp at 5 PM .That's it Duty over while India will suffer due to their Chalta Hai attitude .

All major basic requirements are been delayed delayed delayed . While China going beyond our reach . Only if we convey our displeasure with @DRDO_INDIA on twitter and tag MoD things won't change .
Do you know why they have a 'chalta hai' attitude in the DRDO? Half the buggers are retired bureaucrats and politicians' cronies who are having a whale of a time at the tax payers expense. That's the ideal place for rehabilitating babus who have licked the soles of politicians, never mind if they know squat about defence. Babus who were in the irrigation department, sanitation, directors in the backwards commission etc etc are in the DRDO!!! WTF?

Do you know why they have a 'chalta hai' attitude in the DRDO? Half the buggers are retired bureaucrats and politicians' cronies who are having a whale of a time at the tax payers expense. That's the ideal place for rehabilitating babus who have licked the soles of politicians, never mind if they know squat about defence. Babus who were in the irrigation department, sanitation, directors in the backwards commission etc etc are in the DRDO!!! WTF?
Can't agree more. We need to take proper steps like New R&D team under strict stringent laws so these lazy legs and politicians boot kickers are chucked out without any mercy. And if a team failed the head of the project must resign immediately and look the privilege for experienced scientists. Or send to some small organization which produce small parts .Let our young people take leadership and increase payroll to attract more NRI working at international Defense projects. Or else its gonna create complete mess

And may I know why ? so are you building drone ? Fool its a matter of serious concern and our DRDO failed terribly

I never claimed to build drones nor did I comment on people who are working to make one. IT is you who have made foolish comments and has done NOTHING to build drones.

Maybe you should explain why you have not helped India build Drones, since its a serious concern in your own words.

Don't know why dragged DRDO here..its all about China.the speculated numbers or 42000,no doubt a lion's share will be mavs.all these hype are fruitless as USA is and will be frontrunner in this field for coming decades..even countries like iran and India are acquiring drones in hundreds now..

Does it matter? Pakistan can make as many as they want of the drone which indian can't even make a proper attack drone without foreign assist or supplies part.
lol which drone it made? its only famous of renaming chinese drone name and China is famous for copying other .....lol troll...... time to go back to school and get 21st century education.

I never claimed to build drones nor did I comment on people who are working to make one. IT is you who have made foolish comments and has done NOTHING to build drones.

Maybe you should explain why you have not helped India build Drones, since its a serious concern in your own words.

You want General public to take blame for failure by PSU .Who gets handsome money every single month to do a job ? A job to strengthen Indian Security system ?

Looks like you are very happy with the way PSU DRDO ADA working ... You are hallmark Indian . Good luck with that. But am Indian too.And am not happy with the way DRDO works. It really worry and question our capability .Are we inferior to Chinese ? And am sure its not .

Then why the heck China can advance in all fields especially defense when our DRDO and defence R&D failed terribly ? And you question me? On why I don't build drones ? So now shall we call you a MoRON?

You want General public to take blame for failure by PSU .Who gets handsome money every single month to do a job ? A job to strengthen Indian Security system ?

Looks like you are very happy with the way PSU DRDO ADA working ... You are hallmark Indian . Good luck with that. But am Indian too.And am not happy with the way DRDO works. It really worry and question our capability .Are we inferior to Chinese ? And am sure its not .

Then why the heck China can advance in all fields especially defense when our DRDO and defence R&D failed terribly ? And you question me? On why I don't build drones ? So now shall we call you a MoRON?

I am not talking about the general public, I am talking about Big Mouth YOU.

DRDO scientists get selected though a tough criteria and entrance exam and technical interview. Their intelligence and credibility is already established. Yours is not.

Nobody gives a shit about your opinions on DRDO. You are a barking dog, while DRDO is a walking elephant doings its bit.

Instead of pointing fingers, have some shame and go make a drone and THEN talk. If you are incompetent and lazy, no body wants to hear you whine.

Explain to us what you have done to build Drone. After all its is a "serious concern", right ?

I am not talking about the general public, I am talking about Big Mouth YOU.

DRDO scientists get selected though a tough criteria and entrance exam and technical interview. Their intelligence and credibility is already established. Yours is not.

Nobody gives a shit about your opinions on DRDO. You are a barking dog, while DRDO is a walking elephant doings its bit.

Instead of pointing fingers, have some shame and go make a drone and THEN talk. If you are incompetent and lazy, no body wants to hear you whine.

Explain to us what you have done to build Drone. After all its is a "serious concern", right ?
Ladies and Gentlemen .If you ever wonder why our Indian system sucks here is one example ! This moron living I'm a LALA land where if some one questions impotence of DRDO he is not an Indian .Because DRDO has rights to delay , fail , put our security establishment in a mess. No problem some morons (like this guys) will say "Hey! Watch your mouth its DRDO so don't question them" .

But the problem got solved ? I rwallybdont want to go into the projects under DRDO and ADA failed us terribly .Sometime due to impotent and sometimes just because they don't care . I don't blame our pool of you'd scientist for this impotence but why steps not taken to master the technology ? I've you can't do something just accept it .Only them Solution to the problem. Can be found and steps will be taken to master it. Why just accept everything like Yes we can and indulge in blame game for delay? National security is the top most priority than paying these Babu's .

Now this guy here want me to make Drones ? As am not general public because I had big mouth. Big mouth ? yes .Big mouth = Why the fuk DRDO can't deliver what we want at when we want ? When China is simply touching new heights? In this article the author has doubt on America's concern due to growing Chinese Weapon industry . For godsake India is not US . Shouldn't we worry about some 45000 thousands drone at our doorsteps ? What we can do? Nothing because our DRDO is a complete failure .Isn't it the fact? Are you still want to love in LALA land saying we are doing great ?

Wonder when these people learn about serious threat and how defense industry is a key in protecting our mother .

Does it matter? Pakistan can make as many as they want of the drone which indian can't even make a proper attack drone without foreign assist or supplies part.

They were designing spaceships over 10,000 years ago, but drone or anything that works. NO.

Some PLA platoons are now equipped with UAVs,for surveillance and combat。

A few days back China Central Television(CCTV)did a report on a platoon leader who apparently managed to handle 4 drones single-handedly at a time。

I guess we've still got a long way to go。

The three forces need to have a total of 100,000 drones minimum。

Last edited:
And may I know why ? so are you building drone ? Fool its a matter of serious concern and our DRDO failed terribly

You must be a Pakistani or Chinese for criticize DRDO.

Sourgrape spotted. Those flaw you mention are 10yrs ago problem. You indian never grasp the advancement of modern drone since you Indian can't even make a comparable one to Pakistan which can scout and fire ATGM.

Not to mention produce and export a variety of modern drone to fulfil export customer and domestic military need. Even the commercial side, Chinese is dominating with DJI worldwide.

Also, why is this thread in the Indian section.

Some PLA platoons are now equipped with UAVs,for surveillance and combat。

A few days back China Central Television(CCTV)did a report on a platoon leader who apparently managed to handle 4 drones single-handedly at a time。

I guess we've still got a long way to go。

The three forces need to have a total of 100,000 drones minimum。

Drones are offensive weapons . More drones will minimize exposure of manned aircraft and do the some the missions to take out Enemy's infrastructure , tank formation etc . And that's why am worried our program is literally miles away from Chinese . Most recently I read an article on How DRDO still relay of imports even for Landing Kits while your country is taking a huge leap forward . Its a matter of concern .

Wish we fired some scientists who don't deserve to be in Team .

Some information was from an article by Peter W Singer back in December 2012.

http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2012-12/inside-chinas-secret-arsenal

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom